Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Psychotria Viridis, Syrian Rue   eBay Mimosa Hostilis

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDimitrat
Dimitrat
Female User Gallery

Confused about Ayahuasca dosage
    #17194337 - 11/10/12 09:07 AM (5 years, 15 days ago)

Hi everybody,

I need your help about the brew I'm preparing for my experience tomorrow. I have 40g. Chakruna (I don't know where it comes from) and I also have 20ml. Banisteriopsis Caapi 5x extract. In the forums and explanations I've seen in major Ayahuasca forums and basically Erowid, something around 50g. Chakruna is thought to be a reasonable dosage. Only in Shroomery I've seen that people call 25g. Chakruna just enough. So I'm quite confused.

I'm pretty experienced with a lot of psychedelics and I drank Ayahuasca before (it was with Mimosa Hostilis and Syrian Rue) and because I used lemon juice as I prepare the brew, it led to premature purge and my experiences were all failures (it was like this in five of my trials. BTW just keep in mind NOT to use lemon juice for cooking because the side effects of condensed lemon juice are harmful to the experience in total. Use vinegar instead!). So I trust in myself that I can handle with something a little above the average, but I've seen some comments which call 40g. Chakruna a "quite heroic" dosage. What do you think about this?

I really want this experience to be a successful one because I'm so tired of the past failures; that's why I'll drink 20ml. of Caapi 5x extract (twice as usual dosage?) and 40g. of Chakruna, to make sure that it will work this time. Just to clear the suspicions in my mind, I need your help. If you really think that it's a heroic dosage and far above "something just above the average", I'll change my mind.

The thing I'm looking for with Chakruna is something around 9-10g. of Mimosa Hostilis power.
I need the answers in a couple of hours because I'll start to cook. Hope we can do it.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Dimitrat (11/10/12 09:18 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAerial Boundaries
Wildlife Analyst

Loc: London
Re: Confused about Ayahuasca dosage [Re: Dimitrat]
    #17194418 - 11/10/12 09:42 AM (5 years, 15 days ago)

Everything I have seen calls for a 1:1 ratio of Chacruna (Psychotria Viridis) and Caapi.

And most recipes I've seen state 50 grams of both as a good dose.

--------------------
"The issue is not whether people are 'good enough' for a particular type of society; rather it is a matter of developing the kind of social institutions that are most conducive to expanding the potentialities we have for intelligence, grace, sociability and freedom." - Paul Goodman (1964)

OfflineDimitrat
Dimitrat
Female User Gallery

Re: Confused about Ayahuasca dosage [Re: Aerial Boundaries]
    #17194784 - 11/10/12 11:34 AM (5 years, 15 days ago)

Any other ideas, people?

--------------------
be here now... I love everybody.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Psychotria Viridis, Syrian Rue   eBay Mimosa Hostilis

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience