Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17191251 - 11/09/12 03:14 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So wealthy equals corrupt? Interesting.. :strokebeard:

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: koods]
    #17191260 - 11/09/12 03:15 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

dang politics.

btw, politics or policing?...

obama and romney are synonyms. :lol:

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17191276 - 11/09/12 03:19 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
my statement was "why do people bother with these, the bias is insane, not
because it's so definitely showing one side in a worse light than another but
because of the reasoning behind their 'findings' that expose their bias when
they start actually reading deeper" referring to the fact checkers who insist
their facts not be checked by you

maybe the fact that you link to a liberal biased source every once in a while
and repeat exactly what these liberally biased sources say suggests you dont
do a lot of fact checking of your own

You often link to sites with a conservative bias.

I link more often to sites with a liberal bias such as huffington post, ABC,
NBC, CBS, MSNBC and when they're pointing out exactly what I'm saying
what does that tell us? it tells us that if I link to fox news I'll hear all
about bias and blah blah blah about fox news

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #17191278 - 11/09/12 03:19 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Aiko Aiko said:

I never said that. I think it's an annoying practice to try and take things from my posts that I never said or intended to imply.

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

#17191305 - 11/09/12 03:23 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Quote:

koods said:
Most of that money wasn't spent by politicians, but by other entities trying to influence the elections one way or the other.

Not sure how considering that that is a pretty obvious fact, but that is something I somehow didn't actually realize. So maybe it is actually positive that some corrupt wealthy conservatives ended up wasting immense sums of money this year. :teehee:

Though I do honestly wish that the money would have gone to a more productive cause.

I apologize, you said wealthy corrupt conservative, why does it annoy you that I repeat what you said?

--------------------
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #17191310 - 11/09/12 03:24 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Aiko Aiko said:

I wouldn't say corrupt personally, but their money is inherently corrupting. Of course people want to promote their own interests, but when the interest of one rich guy is worth as much as the interest of thousands of average people, priorities are corrupted.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17191313 - 11/09/12 03:24 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i think to know the real situation you'll have to go out to the world and ask it yourself how it is doing.

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: koods]
    #17191329 - 11/09/12 03:28 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Aiko Aiko said:

I wouldn't say corrupt personally, but their money is inherently corrupting. Of course people want to promote their own interests, but when the interest of one rich guy is worth as much as the interest of thousands of average people, priorities are corrupted.

I agree, but the same has to be said across the board. Just because Obama won, it was still a Billion dollars spent on a political campaign to put him back in there..

And remember, money is not the root of all evils.. the love of money is the root of all evils.

--------------------
qtests.org

Edited by Aiko Aiko (11/09/12 03:28 PM)

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #17191339 - 11/09/12 03:30 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

let's show the good folks what they lost this year:

In addition to calling for cuts in federal government spending to help reduce the national debt,[360] Romney has proposed measures intended to limit the growth of entitlement programs, such as introducing means testing and gradually raising the eligibility ages for receipt of Social Security and Medicare.[360] He supports substantial increases in military spending and promises to invest more heavily in military weapons programs while increasing the number of active-duty military personnel.[361][362] He was very supportive of the directions taken by the budget proposals of Paul Ryan, although he later proposed his own budget plan which, for example, lowers tax rates within existing brackets instead of adopting Ryan's idea of collapsing six income tax brackets into two.[363][364][365]

Romney pledges to lead an effort to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare") and replace it with a system that gives states more control over Medicaid and makes health insurance premiums tax-advantaged for individuals in the same way they are for businesses.[366] He favors repeal of the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and the Sarbanes–Oxley Act and intends to replace them with what he calls a "streamlined, modern regulatory framework".[367][368]

He has also promised to seek income tax law changes that he says would help to lower federal deficits and would stimulate economic growth. These include: reducing individual income tax rates across the board by 20 percent, maintaining the Bush administration-era tax rate of 15 percent on investment income from dividends and capital gains (and eliminating this tax entirely for those with annual incomes less than $200,000), cutting the top tax rate on corporations from 35 to 25 percent, and eliminating the estate tax and the Alternative Minimum Tax.[369][370] He has promised that the loss of government revenue from these tax cuts would be offset by closing loopholes and placing limits on tax deductions and credits available to taxpayers with the highest incomes,[370] but has said that that aspect of the plan cannot be evaluated yet because details would have to be worked out with Congress.[371]

Romney opposes the use of mandatory limits on greenhouse gas emissions to deal with global warming.[317] He has stated that he believes climate change is occurring, but that he does not know how much of it can be linked to human activity.[317] He is a proponent of increased domestic oil drilling, hydraulic fracturing ("fracking"), building more nuclear power plants, and reducing the regulatory authority of the Environmental Protection Agency.[372][373] He believes North American energy independence can be achieved by 2020.[374]

Romney labels Russia as America's "number one geopolitical foe",[375] and asserts that preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear capability should be America's "highest national security priority".[376] Romney has stated his strong support for Israel.[377] He plans to formally label China a currency manipulator and take associated counteractions unless that country changes its trade practices.[378] Romney supports the Patriot Act,[379] continued operation of the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, and use of enhanced interrogation techniques against suspected terrorists.[379] Romney opposes same-sex marriage and civil unions, although he favors domestic partnership legislation that gives certain legal rights to same-sex couples, such as hospital visitation.[380] In 2011, he signed a pledge promising to seek passage of an amendment to the U.S. Constitution to define marriage as the union of one man and one woman.[381]

Since 2005, Romney has described himself as "pro-life".[382] In that year, he wrote: "I believe that abortion is the wrong choice except in cases of incest, rape, and to save the life of the mother."[383][nb 11][nb 15] During his 1994 campaign for the senate, Romney had said, "I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country," a stance he reiterated during his 2002 campaign for governor.[135][386] Campaigning for the presidency in 2011, he said he would support pro-life legislation should it come before him as president,[387] such as a Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which would ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.[388][389] In October 2012, he said that as president, "There's no legislation with regards to abortion that I'm familiar with that would become part of my agenda."[386] The following day, his campaign spokeswoman said that "Gov. Romney would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life."[387] While Romney would prefer to see passage of a constitutional amendment that would outlaw abortion, he does not believe the public would support such an amendment;[390] as an alternative, he has promised to nominate Supreme Court justices who would help overturn Roe v. Wade, allowing each state to decide on the legality of abortion.[391]

Romney has said that he would appoint federal judges in the mold of U.S. Supreme Court justices John Roberts, Clarence Thomas, Antonin Scalia, and Samuel Alito.[392][393] He has advocated judicial restraint and strict constructionism as judicial philosophies.[393][394]

Now let's show them what a leftist thinks on social policies, where Romney's page had clear numbers to show what his policies would actually do, strangely enough Obama pages don't have numbers and facts so much as just show what the policies are that he enacted:

Economic policy
Main article: Economic policy of Barack Obama

Barack Obama's current economic advisors are Alan B. Krueger and Jeffrey Liebman.[2][3]

In 2006, Obama wrote: "We should be asking ourselves what mix of policies will lead to a dynamic free market and widespread economic security, entrepreneurial innovation and upward mobility [...] we should be guided by what works."[4]

Speaking before the National Press Club in April 2005, he defended the New Deal social welfare policies of Franklin D. Roosevelt, associating Republican proposals to establish private accounts for Social Security with social Darwinism.[5]

In response to the recession, Obama signed into law the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 shortly after taking office. The law featured large amounts of infrastructure spending, funding for states, tax cuts, and other stimulative measures. After the 2010 midterm elections, he signed into law the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 which extended the Bush tax cuts for all incomes, temporarily cut the payroll tax, and reduced a number of other taxes.
Energy policy
Main article: Energy policy of the Obama administration

President Obama's energy policy can be understood by looking at the different investments in clean energy that were evident in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.[specify]

On March 31, 2010 at Andrews Air Force base, President Obama announced a “Comprehensive Plan for Energy Security”, stating that "moving towards clean energy is about our security. It’s also about our economy. And it’s about the future of our planet."[6] The President's plan includes raising fuel efficiency standards. He also announced a decision to double the number of hybrid vehicles in the federal government's fleet and a decision to expand domestic offshore oil and gas exploration in Alaska, the eastern Gulf of Mexico, and off the east coast of the United States.[7]
Federal emergency management / Disaster relief

Obama has proposed cuts of $1 billion, or 3%, to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for 2013. More money would be given to state and local programs under Obama's proposal.[8]
Foreign policy
Obama addressing the Save Darfur rally at the National Mall in Washington, D.C., on April 30, 2006.[9]
Main article: Barack Obama foreign policy
Further information: Foreign policy of the Barack Obama administration

Obama's overall foreign policy philosophy has been postulated as "The Obama Doctrine" by Washington Post columnist E. J. Dionne, which Dionne explains as "a form of realism unafraid to deploy American power but mindful that its use must be tempered by practical limits and a dose of self-awareness." [10] A New York Times op-ed article by David Brooks identified Obama as having enormous respect for and being deeply influenced by the philosophy of Reinhold Niebuhr.[11]
Overview

His first major speech on foreign policy was delivered on April 23, 2007, to the Chicago Council on Global Affairs. He identified the problems that he believes the current foreign policy has caused, and the five ways the United States can lead again, focused on "common security", "common humanity", and remaining "a beacon of freedom and justice for the world":[12]

"Bringing a responsible end" to the war in Iraq and refocusing on the broader region.
    "Building the first truly 21st century military and showing wisdom in how we deploy it."
    "Marshalling a global effort" to secure, destroy, and stop the spread of weapons of mass destruction.
    "Rebuild and construct the alliances and partnerships necessary to meet common challenges and confront common threats," including global warming.
    "Invest in our common humanity" through foreign aid and supporting the "pillars of a sustainable democracy – a strong legislature, an independent judiciary, the rule of law, a vibrant civil society, a free press, and an honest police force."

During the speech, Obama called for an expansion of the United States Armed Forces "by adding 65,000 soldiers to the Army and 27,000 Marines", an idea previously introduced by Secretary of Defense Robert Gates.

In a Washington, DC, speech entitled "A New Strategy for a New World"[13] delivered July 15, 2008, Obama stated five main foreign policy goals:

Ending the war in Iraq responsibly.
    Finishing the fight against al Qaeda and the Taliban.
    Securing all nuclear weapons and materials from terrorists and rogue states.
    Achieving true energy security.
    Rebuilding our alliances to meet the challenges of the 21st century.

Law enforcement and security policy

United States electronic surveillance has reached an all time high under Obama, with increased monitoring of emails, text messages and phone conversations.[14]
Social policy
Main article: Barack Obama social policy

The Almanac of American Politics (2008) rated Obama's overall social policies in 2006 as more conservative than 21 percent of the Senate, and more liberal than 77 percent of the Senate (18 percent and 77 percent, respectively, in 2005).[15]

In 2010, Obama signed into law the Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010 which ended a policy of not allowing gays to state their sexual orientation openly in the military. In May 2012, he became the first sitting U.S. president to announce his support for the legalization of same-sex marriage.[16]

And when numbers do come up, the facts are some what skewed:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/wp/2012/09/27/study-obamas-plan-would-create-more-jobs-than-romneys/

I think the fact is, unless you look up the national spending rate under his presidency, and the federal debt clocks, it's almost impossible online to find Obama's faults on the web since most of the web is controlled by the liberal media:

www.usdebtclock.org

It's at 16 trillion and 245 billion and 900 million so give it an hour or so to reach 16 trillion and 246 billion.

Btw according to Obama you didn't build that, so that means he did right? Including the problems?

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #17191348 - 11/09/12 03:31 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Aiko Aiko said:

I wouldn't say corrupt personally, but their money is inherently corrupting.

so one group's money is more corrupting than another group's money?

has the money got cooties if it was a conservatives?

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17191364 - 11/09/12 03:35 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Wasnt that the epitome of the Obamas compaign anyway, that wealth equals corruption, or evilness or what have you.. actually no, it was conservative wealth that equaled that. :evil:

--------------------
qtests.org

Edited by Aiko Aiko (11/09/12 03:36 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: koods] * 1
    #17191393 - 11/09/12 03:45 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I think conservatives who can't believe that Obama won need to understand that they have been so thoroughly lied to and conditioned to not trust any source that may challenge their assumption, their entire worldview no longer matches reality.

Every source of information is subject to bias, from the way information is conveyed to its content. I actually agree that most newsrooms in America have a liberal slant. I think most people in media and journalism tend to be on the liberal end of the spectrum. Conservative media may have been conceived to provide a more conservative viewpoint to counter this liberal bias, but it is no longer a counter opinion.

Places like Fox News are now trying to create a counter reality. I watch Fox News and can't believe the stuff they get away with. They make shit up, they lie, they misquote, and then they tell you it is everyone else that is lying. It is amazing how many fox viewers I know do not get their news from anywhere else. Without other sources to keep their worldview  calibrated to reality, by the time the election happened, they had no idea what the rest of us knew.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #17191404 - 11/09/12 03:47 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Places like Fox News are now trying to create a counter reality. I watch Fox News and can't believe the stuff they get away with. They make shit up, they lie, they misquote, and then they tell you it is everyone else that is lying. It is amazing how many fox viewers I know do not get their news from anywhere else. Without other sources to keep their worldview  calibrated to reality, by the time the election happened, they had no idea what the rest of us knew.

:lolz0rz:

They just don't tell "your" news.

All the networks are more or less equal. Only the "thrust" differs.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
    #17191410 - 11/09/12 03:48 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Aiko Aiko said:
I apologize, you said wealthy corrupt conservative, why does it annoy you that I repeat what you said?

I was referring to a specific group of wealthy conservatives who are corrupt and from that you suggested that I was saying all wealthy people or even all conservatives are corrupt which I do not believe and I was not trying to say that.

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

#17191416 - 11/09/12 03:50 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

What is this "what the rest of us knew" that you speak of? An why is your reality any more "real" than anyone elses? I reject your reality and substitute my own...:shrug: I think thats a pretty arrogant statement to allude to the liberal movement today as the only and "true" reality...

--------------------
qtests.org

Edited by Aiko Aiko (11/09/12 03:52 PM)

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

#17191426 - 11/09/12 03:52 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Quote:

Aiko Aiko said:

I was referring to a specific group of wealthy conservatives who are corrupt and from that you suggested that I was saying all wealthy people or even all conservatives are corrupt which I do not believe and I was not trying to say that.

No worries thats why I quoted your whole statement, so you could see I wasnt purposefully trying to take what you said out of context. :cool:

--------------------
qtests.org

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#17191448 - 11/09/12 03:57 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Imachavel, please explain why debt reduction is at the top of your list. I've never understood why so many people believe that is the answer to our current problem. Do you think reducing debt will help do anything to improve the current economy? I just ask because there is no viable economic theory that supports this belief. If you desire bringing employment back to healthy levels, the last thing you should do is aggressively peruse debt reduction. And when interest rates are low, it is even more ridiculous to focus on this issue. Debt reduction is usually incompatible with economic recovery.

This is not a liberal view, it is a standard and well tested economic theory and I really want to hear someone justify the GOP proposals  that are so counter to best practices.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #17191490 - 11/09/12 04:06 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

koods said:

:lolz0rz:

They just don't tell "your" news.

All the networks are more or less equal. Only the "thrust" differs.

No, fox is a whole different animal. They are actively misinforming their viewers in order to shape politcal outcomes. I know this sounds like a standard liberal talking point, but this election has proven it true. In four years, I have never seen Obama covered on Fox where they didn't take a swipe, downplay Obama positive stories, or create doubt about him or his policies.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #17191552 - 11/09/12 04:19 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Imachavel, please explain why debt reduction is at the top of your list. I've never understood why so many people believe that is the answer to our current problem. Do you think reducing debt will help do anything to improve the current economy? I just ask because there is no viable economic theory that supports this belief. If you desire bringing employment back to healthy levels, the last thing you should do is aggressively peruse debt reduction. And when interest rates are low, it is even more ridiculous to focus on this issue. Debt reduction is usually incompatible with economic recovery.

This is not a liberal view, it is a standard and well tested economic theory and I really want to hear someone justify the GOP proposals  that are so counter to best practices.

so you think people can rely on their own money and just stop worrying about the national debt? I wish. But you are wrong. The government will not let continued spending continue into infinity, they will start raping the state from their funded services, police, roads, fire stations, etc. anarchy will ensue, and it will be horrible.

OR, they will do more to try and take back their lost interest. And what that is is that they will raise taxes, and not just on the rich. The lower class will see double income tax fairly soon. And that won't cut it, most billion dollar companies rely on lower end sales, only a few of them actually sell big expensive things. Even car companies, most of them TRY and target the lower class consumer. With less income for the lower class, a lot of shares will go down, since people will only be able to afford BASIC rent and expenses and barely able to afford things like electronics. To make up for their losses people will panic, and basically raise interest on sales heavily. A candy bar will go from $1 to $3, such a trend will occur, it's called hyper inflation. This may slow down the process a little, but it will create an even bigger problem, things will become too expensive to afford, and mass unemployment will continue, leading to our next great depression.

I think what's funny is that with Obama everyone says "it's George Bush that screwed up our country" even after 4 years. They say Obama created 5 million jobs, which is somehow an acceptable number for the bail out that was given away, which was supposedly $700 billion. Now let's look at this another way, let's say the $700 billion bail out wasn't given to corporations and was given instead the public.

Let's say that a certain number of people were given $100,000, which should be enough money for one person to live off of for four years. That means divided that way, that 700 billion divided by 100,000 shooooouuuuulllllddd beee.....................

7,000,000. So let's say that it was divided among 7,000,000 people, that should be the equivalent of 7,000,000 having enough income to not work for 4 years. Now although that's not the point, the point was to create enough income for 7,000,000 to have jobs for 4 years, isn't it somewhat pathetic that the amount of money spent bailing out companies would have been enough for 7,000,000 people to live on for 4 years? Instead, in 4 years under president Obama only 5 million jobs were created. And to prove he didn't help, out of all the jobs promised to be created by Obama, from the companies he bailed out, it averages that those companies only kept their promise up to hiring about half the people back.

Meaning, if Obama takes credit for re employment, that only about 2.5 million jobs that were created he is responsible for. I think it's pathetic that in this country all the high school graduates are illiterate and can't do math.

Now let's look at it from a different perspective. Let's say that each of those 7,000,000 people got $100,000 to start a restaurant, and those restaurants were successful. That means 7,000,000 new restaurants would have been created. And if each restaurant employs between 10 and 30 people, and it averages out to 15 people, that means that 7,000,000 times 15 people would have gotten a job. What's that number equal? 105,000,000

That means the 700 billion bail out could have created ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE MILLION NEW JOBS!

So whether you believe $100,000 is enough to start a restaurant(what, like it's not :rolleyes:), the fact is 7 billion for a lousy 5 million jobs, is garbage facts. And if people aren't smart enough to figure it out, they need to go back to high school.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: imachavel]
    #17191606 - 11/09/12 04:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Well, the bank bailout was a bush policy. The stimulus was Obama. But, when Obama took office job loses were happening at an accelerating rate. You cannot simply look at the net jobs, you can see that the stimulus and decreasing job loss are correlated in time.

You didn't answer my question, though. How debt reduction will get us to full recovery.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale