Home | Community | Message Board

HighDesertSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
Offlinech1ck3n.s0up
Troubled Loner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hunting Fungi
I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy
    #17190316 - 11/09/12 02:22 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

:shrug: Either the public really likes him, or they hated Romney... or maybe a bit of both.

--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up] * 2
    #17190340 - 11/09/12 02:26 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ch1ck3n.s0up said:
:shrug: Either the public really likes him, or they hated Romney... or maybe a bit of both.

Romney isn't from Earth.

As for the economy, if you look around the world, it turns out Obama style stimulus has worked much better than the austerity approach by some European countries. Britain now has a rising unemployment rate.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up] * 1
    #17190346 - 11/09/12 02:27 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Some people just like a good stiff ass-fucking.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #17190366 - 11/09/12 02:30 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Will you look at the god damn facts rather than just listening to pundits? :lol: The economy is on the upswing, of course he couldn't singlehandedly fix this economic mess in only four years.

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 6
    #17190481 - 11/09/12 02:52 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

and I believe we have Bush to blame for the recession in many ways.  I mean, the writing's on the wall, Obama inherited that mess.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Invisiblekoraks
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up] * 4
    #17190491 - 11/09/12 02:54 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

What is it with people thinking a government can fix the world economy? I seriously wonder.

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: g00ru] * 6
    #17190496 - 11/09/12 02:55 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

The best part is that the Obama haters are still upset about it as if Romney winning would have changed anything.

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: koraks]
    #17190516 - 11/09/12 02:57 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koraks said:
What is it with people thinking a government can fix the world economy? I seriously wonder.

Or that one man should be demonized and held responsible if he cannot do so? It's beyond me, I think people just want someone to take the blame when things go wrong rather than working together to try to find a solution. :shrug:

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up] * 1
    #17190536 - 11/09/12 02:59 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ch1ck3n.s0up said:

http://wtvr.com/2012/09/07/clint-eastwood-hoax-barack-obama/

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17190541 - 11/09/12 03:00 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

The markets will have the last laugh...

--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17190557 - 11/09/12 03:03 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Quote:

koraks said:

Or that one man should be demonized and held responsible if he cannot do so? It's beyond me, I think people just want someone to take the blame when things go wrong rather than working together to try to find a solution. :shrug:

Wait a minute, so George Bush shouldn't be held responsible, err blamed either by that logic.. you liberals cant have it both ways, sorry :shrug:

--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Edited by Aiko Aiko (11/09/12 03:03 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 1
    #17190565 - 11/09/12 03:03 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Quote:

koraks said:

Or that one man should be demonized and held responsible if he cannot do so?

why should obama be held to a different standard than the guy he's blaming for all of this?

obama himself said that if he's unable to fix the economy in his first term he deserves to be a one term president...

where's his accountable

OfflinePlantEntity
AllTheCacti
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: koods] * 4
    #17190575 - 11/09/12 03:05 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Romney isn't from Earth.

He's one of those lizard elite things. i never believed in them until this year, I was trippin and happend across a debate my Old lady was watching.

Romney was cornered by obama, And while his defenses were down and he was overwhelmed, He transformed into this Nasty fuckin reptillian human thing, Then regained his composure and took on the form of romney again.

I sat there with my jaw droped for like a minute straight in :awewtf:

--------------------
I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, but rather learning to dance in the rain.

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17190580 - 11/09/12 03:07 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Aiko Aiko said:
Wait a minute, so George Bush shouldn't be held responsible, err blamed either by that logic.. you liberals cant have it both ways, sorry :shrug:

I don't think anyone rational places all the blame solely in George Bush. Saying that Obama inherited this mess is true and it's not the same as blaming George Bush for all the world's economic problems. "You liberals?" Stop watching fox news and talk to some real people and get a sense for their real opinions on the matter. Not all liberals think alike just like not all conservatives think alike.

--------------------
Sapere aude

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 3
    #17190588 - 11/09/12 03:08 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Will you look at the god damn facts rather than just listening to pundits? :lol: The economy is on the upswing, of course he couldn't singlehandedly fix this economic mess in only four years.

"The economy is on the upswing"  That is what you think if you listen to the financial media, the reality is we most likely entered recession this summer.

The unemployment numbers are a fraud, recent GDP was just 1.3% and if factored for inflation, the real growth rate would be negative.

The recent revenue reports from most companies indicated a strong slowdown, as many part of the global economy are in deep recession.

With $16 trillion of debt and growing, nothing has been fixed, in fact the risk of a financial collapse has only increased.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: PlantEntity]
    #17190590 - 11/09/12 03:09 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

right... where's the photographic evidence

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 4
    #17190596 - 11/09/12 03:10 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Some people just like a good stiff ass-fucking.

...and the rest are extremely Butt Hurt.  :havesomesantorum: ..:obama: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: qman]
    #17190605 - 11/09/12 03:11 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ch1ck3n.s0up said:

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:

"The economy is on the upswing"  That is what you think if you listen to the financial media, the reality is we most likely entered recession this summer.

The unemployment numbers are a fraud, recent GDP was just 1.3% and if factored for inflation, the real growth rate would be negative.

The recent revenue reports from most companies indicated a strong slowdown, as many part of the global economy are in deep recession.

With $16 trillion of debt and growing, nothing has been fixed, in fact the risk of a financial collapse has only increased.

Indeed.

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

#17190608 - 11/09/12 03:11 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Haha ok, cause I just made that up, actually fox news just made that up that Bush  gets all the blame... And my GF is a flaming liberal ironically, so trust me, I get "both sides." It makes for some interesting dinner convo, thats for sure! :cool:

--------------------

Edited by Aiko Aiko (11/09/12 03:12 PM)

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #17190614 - 11/09/12 03:12 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

America is over $16 trillion in debt. The "official" unemployment rate still hovers around 8%.

Our federal government claims the right to spy on American citizens, indefinitely detain them, and even assassinate them without trial.

Domestic drones fly over the country for civilian surveillance.

Twelve million fewer Americans voted in 2012 than in 2008, yet political pundits scratch their heads.

It's not hard to see why, though.

To go along with endorsing a never-ending policy of bailouts, "stimulus packages," and foreign military adventurism, the establishment of neither major party questions the assaults on Americans' liberties I’ve named above.

As my campaign showed, the American people are fed up. Many realized heading into Tuesday that regardless of who won the presidential election, the status quo would be the real victor.

GOP leadership is now questioning why they didn't perform better.

They're looking at demographic changes in the United States and implying minorities can only be brought into the party by loudly advocating for abandoning what little remains of their limited government platform and endorsing more statist policies.

My presidential campaign proved that standing for freedom brings people together.

Liberty is popular – regardless of race, religion, or creed.

As long as the GOP establishment continues to not only reject the liberty message, but actively drive away the young, diverse coalition that supports those principles, it will see results similar to Tuesday’s outcome.

A renewed respect for liberty is the only way forward for the Republican Party and for our country.

I urge all my Republican colleagues to join the liberty movement in fighting for a brighter future.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom