Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Tapestry

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
the Fall of a Dynasty
    #1718893 - 07/15/03 06:39 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

We as human beings develop emotional connections toward reality and its intricate weavings. The tapestry called life weaves certain threads, or lives, together during different times of life for the experiential gain in wisdom or knowledge. In other words, the people you know or converse with on a regular basis right now, in this moment of your life, are there for the pure reason that they have something to teach you. Whether their lesson is less obvious than others, these people are your friends and teachers of a specific lesson.   

In my past, many have come and gone. Some have stayed to teach on, with even longer life lessons in mind.

the Fall of a Dynasty is how i describe the departure of individuals who have been my teachers in the past. I usually use it when describing groups of people who leave me abruptly. Or when friendships between peoples fail and fall, then crumble. The walls of the halls of friendships seemed so strong at one time. Eventually, everyone you know goes away in the end.

"What have i become? my sweetest friend." - NIN 

:heart: 

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: the Fall of a Dynasty [Re: thePatient]
    #1719389 - 07/15/03 10:51 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills and our history of Age upon Age is passed down in songs, stories, books, and legends. Every plot a twisting river in the fabric of the web spun by the Keepers of Time. The hero's of an Age are tossed upon the seas of ambiguity only to crest with another tide in another form sweeping down upon the granules of sand that make up the many aspects, asthetics, and entities of its time stream. I believe that there has never been a beginning and there will never be an end. I believe that because you have existed in some point and in some time, your moment of existence traverses infinity spanning all directions. We are all spokes set to steady the weavings in the Wheel. We all have a strand to string and the ability to determine how it is strung.  :mushroom2: 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Tapestry

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology