Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
Trip report: first trip (long maybe)
    #1717707 - 07/15/03 10:17 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Okay so here is my trip report of yesterdays trip.

It was about noon and my friend said he was going to come over and smoke/buy some weed with me, I told him I was going to do the shrooms.
So around 1:30 I ate all the shrooms while watching some trippy old knight in modern day movie. At 1:35 I went upstairs to roll a joint, I am starting to feel it. I started to feel it at 1:45, my preception got kind of distorted not much. At like 2:00 my frind got here and I was already trippin, I could talk but I didn't feel like it. My led zepplin T-shirt looked amazing while tripping

The light on the shirt is much more yellow and ther white around it is really white. So at this point we start looking at a "finding waldo book" and all of a sudden I see it melt and bulge at the same time. Pretty soon it was to overwhelming so I told him lets go get teh weed. I rode my bike down there because I dont think I would of been able to skate while I was tripping, SOmehow right before we got to his house he drove out and met us....or something. Im glad we didnt miss him.

The car ride is when I really started to trip, I was listening to my friend and my dealer talk but I could barely hear/didnt care to hear. At one point I closed my eyes and kinda sat there trippin seeing some mad closed eye visuals. I was kind of hot and started to sweat a little but then after we got the weed I started getting a cooling sensation.

When we got back to my place we smoked my J and loaded a bowl...this is when I really started to feel it. After we smoked the bowl we sat down and watched the Led Zepelin DVD. This is my peak of the trip, It was around 2:30. We got to the part after stairway to heaven live where there is that amazing drum solo. My entertainment center is moving....buzzing, everytime he hits the drums. It is changing colors to whatever the lights are lighting him/ his drums to. I look at my fish tank and I dont even see a fish tank, I saw some sort of screen projecting the fish, i didnt even think there was fish in it. So I look at my couch and I see it bulging, just like my friends face. It looks like DMX in his video "X gonna give it to ya" I decide this is enough and want to go upstairs. So we went upstairs to my computer, watched yellow submarine which we stoped after 15 minutes. Then we played warcraft 3 til my mom got home and then he left.

I was still feeling the shrooms and my pupils where dialated as hell when my mom got home but she never knew.

Overall I really liked the trip and I think I may do it again sometime.

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
Re: Trip report: first trip (long maybe) [Re: deltron]
    #1720219 - 07/16/03 03:32 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Oh ya everytime i saw my friends face he looked like an evil goblin and his face kept turning red and purple. I thought he was trying to eat me and I almost punched him once.

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip report: first trip (long maybe) [Re: deltron]
    #1720260 - 07/16/03 03:44 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

sounds like you enjoyed it :smile:

thanks for sharing man - that was great!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports