Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejjjcmzzt
That guy
Male
Loc: United States
Bufotenine experiences?
    #17143621 - 11/01/12 05:29 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

So over the past few months i have become very interested in bufotenine. I know that it has a very bad reputation, however the bad side effects seem to only occur when taken by injection or by oral means (ingestion/chewing). However, bad side effects are less common when cebil or yopo seeds are smoked or snorted, especially when smoked. When smoked, it is also apparently very visual and pleasant, contrary to its stereotyped effects.

Im planning on ordering some cebil seeds soon and giving them a test. Before i do, i was hoping people who are experienced in smoking seeds/vaporizing extract could share their experences, methods of smoking (preparation methods that may or may not increase strength), and anything else. I am looking for smoking experiences, although if you had a snorting experience or other method, please do share!

Oh and I put this under the DMT subcategory due to bufotenine's similar chemical structure to DMT

--------------------
Psychedelics i want to take: Mushrooms, Salvia (weak), Salvia (strong), Cannabis, LSA, Cactus, LSD, DMT, Bufotenine, 5-meo-DMT, 4-aco-DMT, Bufocin (theoretical as of now),  and a long long time from now, Datura (deliriant).

"LSD is a psychedelic substance which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people that have never taken it."

DEATH METAL \m/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: Bufotenine experiences? [Re: jjjcmzzt]
    #17144675 - 11/01/12 08:14 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157238

See also the Bufotenine IPA Extraction & Bufojam Changa by Fractal Enchantement.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: Bufotenine experiences? [Re: flickedbic]
    #17144714 - 11/01/12 08:18 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

What types of bad side effects have been reported from injections & oral ingestions?

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Re: Bufotenine experiences? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17144842 - 11/01/12 08:34 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Those of Bufo HCL in stomach and likewise salt form in shots and old unpleasant N-oxide form for both possibly I guess- vomiting and red faces.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1699

For oral; reacted into and packed with base is the good way (and Lemon Essential Oil especially if inching past the traditional 2 bean Chicha dose).

Mmm chicha.  Vasodialating and synergistic alcohol.  Very socially uplifting combo. LEO goes fine dripped in beers also :laugh: It's also slightly active on it's own and eliminating seretonergic nausea an attribute that should give it attention for such psychs as Mesc, Dimtri, Pslio, LSwhatevs and others.

--------------------
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (11/01/12 08:47 PM)

Offlinejjjcmzzt
That guy
Male
    #17146585 - 11/02/12 04:34 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Injecting has been reported to flush the skin purple or red, tighten chest muscles, induce vomiting and raise heart beat a lot if im not mistaken.

As for extraction, i already know how to do an extraction of freebase, i mean ways to prepare the seeds for smoking. I know you have to powder them and freebase the alkaloids with sodium carbonate before smoking, that way the freebase bufotenine will come out easier rather than the high boiling point of the salt form.

--------------------
Psychedelics i want to take: Mushrooms, Salvia (weak), Salvia (strong), Cannabis, LSA, Cactus, LSD, DMT, Bufotenine, 5-meo-DMT, 4-aco-DMT, Bufocin (theoretical as of now),  and a long long time from now, Datura (deliriant).

"LSD is a psychedelic substance which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people that have never taken it."

DEATH METAL \m/

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #17146660 - 11/02/12 05:47 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I smoked it and it tightened my muscles all over my body and it felt like I had the biggest charliehorse known to man. It made my stomach contract and almost vomit  and my head almost exploded. This lasted about one minute.
  This was from one hit of A. Colubrina seeds.   

Didn't feel a thing like DMT  and I didn't like it one bit

Offlinejjjcmzzt
That guy
Male
Re: Bufotenine experiences? [Re: cpw1971]
    #17146672 - 11/02/12 05:55 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Well ive heard from many trip reports that vaporized bufotenine was very visual with little to no nausea :shrug: there must be something in the seeds that causes these feelings, because clean freebase bufotenine is apparently very visual when vaporized. And i dont expect it to be like DMT at all, i am just looking for a new experience. Is there anyone with positive bufotenine experiences? People who took the time to run an extraction?

--------------------

DEATH METAL \m/

Offlinelurkmode
Stranger

#17147190 - 11/02/12 09:22 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I've basified the roasted seeds and smoked them with varying degrees of success.

I bet if you preloaded on some smoked harmalas that it would be very nice.

I would also say to eat a little chocolate or drink a beer or two beforehand to help with the vasoconstriction.

I've noticed that but it's never been much of a worry.

I've only ever got slight visuals, a bit of a head change and very few and very minor negative side effects.

I still think I'm doing something wrong and it could just be that smoking it doesn't work that well. A few rails of it might do the trick but my days of putting extremely painful powders up my schnoz are over.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Bufotenine experiences? [Re: lurkmode]
    #17147273 - 11/02/12 09:52 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

The only visuals I would expect is Exorcist vomit splashing off the walls.  :projectile:

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

#17147516 - 11/02/12 10:56 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

lol

Lemon essential oil and beer or other vasodialator to avoid nausea and vasconstriction, respectively.

I think vaporizing extract is necessary for easy OEV; very nice CEV with plain calcium carbonate basified bean and alcohol extract as well in combo with basified (when smoked) MAOI.

Oral bufo with oral MAOI not recommended.

No nausea at all with LEO!

--------------------

Blessing.

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
    #17147611 - 11/02/12 11:21 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

The native have the only real way to do it:

Toast the seeds just barely, maybe on a coffee pot heater, (tis what I did,) until the shells start to fall off. Peel the shells off.

Grind up in mortar/pestile or a coffee grinder, very fine.

Add a _small_ amount of pickling lime, (slacked lime, grocery store, green and white can, calcium.. something,) maybe 1/10th or less of total yopo/cebil weight.

Mix them up very well, with razor blade/fingers/etc.

My report:

I had read that the traditional way was to get two nostrils full of this marvel of a powder. So, that's just what I did. Native usually blow a nostril-full into another native's nose, that native kicks the ground and screams a little bit, then the other nostril is blown.

I had no time for this seeing as I was by myself, so I railed two big lines in quick succession. In about fifteen seconds, the tryptamine hum/buzz came strong over me, especially in the ears. In thirty seconds, I knew I needed to be in the bath tub with the water running to wash puke away with the foresight that my ability to stand/sit up would be gone.

Cut to thirty seconds later. I'm in the bathtub on my knees, with the water running. I puke in such a way that even aya hasn't had me puke during this incarnation. I mean, nastiness of life from my toes, from my fingers, from my liver, genitals, organs, came rushing together, met in my stomach, and was ejected within a minute of insufflating this South American treat.

Ten seconds after the gushing, actually it started while I was gushing, the geometric lines that one sees when first tripping, (like woodwork, topography, those who have been brought up right with L and shrooms know what I mean. Like that pattern when you first walk out of a house at night on your first trip, and the velvet-soft veil of nature opens up to you,) manifested around my head and body. The hum was louder, but the nastiness was gone from my body so it did not make me vomit any more. The woodwork gave way to geometrics per usual to dmt and mushrooms, but had a certain "silvery", "worn", or "death-like" quality to their divinity, compared to the golden-gelled visuals of straight dmt. Almost like a dmt-blast was slowed down and lost a bit of it's golden splendour.

Still, it was a genuine tryptamine experience that I recount as one of the defining points of my adult life. Made a man out of me, literally.

In about thirty minutes the visual died down, and I was left with the tryptamine hum, which put me to sleep very easily.

It is traditional for natives to blow this stuff, then go to war with other tribes. My hat's off, and a bow to these strong-willed people, who sacrifice themselves so that others can go on, in such a state as this.

Good luck, fellow warriors of Light, of Right, of Rainbow Light, of the Sacred Night!

Do what thou Wilt
Love Under Will

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Re: Bufotenine experiences? [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #17147856 - 11/02/12 12:12 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yes the purge.  oral dosings do not surpass a couple beans for this.  Good to hear that of aya may not be so strong.  Go for the LEO.

Natives may use burned hard wood ash (calcium carbonate) some claim this forms a unique molecule.

--------------------

Blessing.

OfflineSma11mau5
Stranger

#17263858 - 11/22/12 11:08 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jjjcmzzt said:
Well ive heard from many trip reports that vaporized bufotenine was very visual with little to no nausea :shrug: there must be something in the seeds that causes these feelings, because clean freebase bufotenine is apparently very visual when vaporized. And i dont expect it to be like DMT at all, i am just looking for a new experience. Is there anyone with positive bufotenine experiences? People who took the time to run an extraction?

Have you had a chance to give these a go yet...SWIM recently got some of these seeds and has tried the classic method of preparing the snuff (toast, peel, add 10% pickling lime, knead a watery paste, sit for a few hours, dry then smash) but did not have the nerve to snuff it as he has had sinus issues for many years and sniffing anything gives the equivalent of a brutal winter cold for about a week....so they were smoked.

First time the group tried about a 1/3 each, smoke went down easy, but effects were hardly noticeable.  That was repeated about 3 times with 10 min between each one, eventually giving up and reaching for the changa lol. The consensus was: more needs to be done at a time.

Next time 2 swimmers tried 1 full seed (prepared as explained above) and still no negative side effects (thanks no doubt to the proper prep) but the characteristic pressure around the neck/shoulder region was there and not super comfortable but it was fine and went away in about 5 min. Was left with mostly a warm tryptamine glow, like a changa or spice afterglow but without the peak. The consensus this time: smoke more, or better yet, extract the main ingredient

Now swim used RebBarons tek to do an extraction of the freebase alkaloids (will post at the end), and came up with some superfine amber colored crystals, the group has not had the pleasure of fully experiencing these yet but will report back when they do.

RebBaron's Cebil / Bufotenine Extraction

Here’s what’s needed:

* Acetone: available at most hardware stores. This solvent is actually present in the human body in small amounts. It’s best to use distilled acetone that you distilled yourself if you’re at all worried about contaminants. KleanStrip acetone is pure acetone and 100.0 % volatile according to their MSDS, so there will be no residue left behind after evaporating it. SWIM uses this brand, always distills it, and never finds any left over residue. It seems to be very clean.

* Pickling Lime: available at some grocery stores. It’s used to make pickles crispier. It’s not as poisonous or dangerous as the sodium hydroxide commonly used to extract DMT. Pickling lime is edible but only if greatly diluted.....you can substitute sodium carbonate for this if hard to find

* Citric acid: available as “sour salt” in some grocery stores. It’s often used in canning. It’s available from many health food or vitamin shops. This is found naturally in fruit.

* Filtering system: coffee filters aren’t that good but will work. For best filtering results it’s better to use a lab filtering system (glass micro-fiber filters, a vacuum pump, and a filtering flask, Buchner funnel, etc.)

Note..if you scale the recipe down, still make the same amount of citric acid saturated acetone :smile:

Here's the extraction steps:

1) Prepare citric acid solution by adding 1 gram of citric acid to 10 ml of acetone. We’ll use it later so put this aside, go onto step 2, but mix the citric acid solution occasionally. It will eventually all dissolve after about an hour or so.

2) Mix 100 grams of crushed Anadenanthera seeds (either peregrina or colubrina works) with and equal volume of pickling lime (calcium hydroxide) and add enough water to form a paste. Let it sit for about 1 hour, mixing it a few times. Dry it completely in an oven at 150 F.

3) Break apart the dried materal. Add 500 ml of acetone. Mix for about 5 minutes. Let the dry material settle to the bottom. The acetone should be reddish amber in color. Pour the acetone through a good quality filter.

4) Add 10 ml of citric acid solution (from step 1) to the filtered acetone and mix. Tiny crystals will form which look like yellow dust. Let the crystals settle to the bottom. Poor off the acetone, being careful not to pour off the crystals. Discard the acetone. Wash the crystals by adding 100 ml of fresh acetone, mix, let the crystals settle, and then carefully pour off the acetone and discard it (EDIT: you might want to let the acetone evaporate down to about 50 ml before discarding, as more precipitates might form. Keep in mind that a small amount of the alkaloids won’t precipitate out of the acetone. A small portion of this contains the tiny amount of DMT present in the seeds. If you save the acetone, you could extract the last bit of alkaloids using an A/B extraction, but It’s not really worth the trouble). Let all the acetone evaporate off the crystals. They’ll start absorbing water from the air and become dark brown goo once all the acetone has evaporated.

5) Mix the crystal goo with an equal volume of pickling lime. Add enough water to form a thin watery paste. Let it sit for about 1 hour while mixing a few times. Dry in an oven at 150 F.

6) Break apart the dried material. Dissolve in 100 ml acetone for about 5 minutes, mixing a few times. Filter off the pickling time. Evaporate the acetone leaving behind 5-HO-DMT freebase as a single solid mass of amber micro-crystals (and a few other active freebase alkaloids). It looks like amber candy, not crystals. It’s very difficult to form large crystals, so don’t bother. Just scrape it up and store in an air tight container away from light.

You can repeat steps 3-6 with the same seed mix up to 4 more times to recover nearly all the alkaloids if you like, but since the seeds are so cheap, it’s probably not worth the effort.

Edited by Sma11mau5 (11/22/12 11:16 AM)

Offlinejjjcmzzt
That guy
Male
Re: Bufotenine experiences? [Re: Sma11mau5]
    #17264005 - 11/22/12 11:42 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Hey so i havent gotten to try it yet, and with holidays coming up my money is being put more towards other things but i do plan to get a bunch of seeds and do a large extraction of freebase bufetenine but i suggest you smoke 2 seeds at a time at least, ive read that sometimes it can take up to 5 depending on the potency of the seeds.

I have an extraction method that i already know how to do, requiring fumaric acid instead of citric acid but the teks other than that are quite similar.

--------------------

DEATH METAL \m/

Offlinejjjcmzzt
That guy
Male
    #17797297 - 02/13/13 07:21 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Ok so as of now i have plans to get all the materials for a bufotenine extraction next week. I'm really excited cause i've been looking into this chemical for a while now.

So i never really got many experiences with vaporized freebase posted here, but i have another question and i figured why start a new thread.

So with psychedelics like DMT and Salvia, users are able to "break through" and lose touch with their body. To my understanding, when you "break through" with psychs like mushrooms or LSD, you lose visual contact with reality (correct me if i am wrong about that). With bufotenine, would a "breakthrough" be an out of body experience or loss of visual contact with reality?

I hope someone can answer this question cause i am gonna be doing lots of experimenting with this chem if all goes well. I would like to know in advance. Thanks!

--------------------

DEATH METAL \m/

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

#17800096 - 02/14/13 09:52 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I think there are color visuals overlayed atop real-life vision; and a good amount of lucidity.

--------------------

Blessing.

Offlinejjjcmzzt
That guy
Male
    #17800809 - 02/14/13 12:33 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I've read some reports of people being surrounded by 3D hallucinations and not being connected to reality but i've never read of an out of body breathrough so i was wondering if it was possible. But yea low doses of bufotenine make swirling colors and patterns like you said.

--------------------

DEATH METAL \m/

Offlinejjjcmzzt
That guy
Male
    #17812840 - 02/16/13 11:52 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Alright so everything i need is now ordered, hopefully it all comes this week and i can get this extraction underway. I'll report back later when everything has arrived and the adventures begin :smile:

--------------------

DEATH METAL \m/

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

#17813730 - 02/16/13 03:22 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup: Excited for you brother.

Get your therapeutic grade Lemon essential oil.

--------------------

Blessing.

Offlinejjjcmzzt
That guy
Male
    #17814021 - 02/16/13 04:12 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Haha i wont be needing it, vaporized bufotenine doesnt cause nausea like smoking/snorting the seeds does. I dont plan on eating it or anything, just vaporizing. The other methods take way more than vaporizing an arent nearly as effective.

Anyway yea i am doing an extraction to get nice, pure freebase. Im excited too, ive heard GREAT things :thumbup:

--------------------

DEATH METAL \m/

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract