Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBoo Radley
Boo Radley
Male
Re: 4.5g of B+ = Level 2 when I was seeking Level 5. Seeking Advice. [Re: Lord_McLovin]
    #17135727 - 10/31/12 09:42 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

This past weekend I tried for a second time to reach a Level 5 trip and met with the same results, achieving only a strong Level 2, maybe Level 3 but no "moments of eternity".  I've been practicing meditation and suspect that I need to keep working on turning the volume down on my mind/ego to reach a Level 5.  The mind is a powerful foe!

Here are the conditions I tried.  Upon waking, I had nothing but water and 5.0 grams of dried Chitwan I harvested a month earlier.  Last time I consumed 4.5 grams of B .  I had the same experience with the Chitwan - a fast come on and an early realization that I was peaking and had full control of my mind.  So I took another 1.0 grams, this time of some Golden Teacher I had.  This prolonged my experience, but did not get me to the other side.

I don't know when I'll try again.  In the meantime, I'm studying and practicing meditation in the hopes that it will act as an anti-inflammatory on my mind, allowing me to connect with the 'oneness' I hoped the shrooms would shuttle me towards. 

Despite the missed intention, the shrooms have certainly helped me down this new path and I'm excited and thankful for the direction I'm headed and the questions I've learned to ask.  The psychology behind my inability to get to a Level 5 is a trip in itself.  It seems I have a very interesting journey ahead.

Boo - Happy Halloween!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: 4.5g of B+ = Level 2 when I was seeking Level 5. Seeking Advice. [Re: Boo Radley]
    #17136048 - 10/31/12 11:03 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like you need some good ole' fashioned LSD.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineBawks
Sleepy z_z

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Cid City
Re: 4.5g of B+ = Level 2 when I was seeking Level 5. Seeking Advice. [Re: Amanita86]
    #17136306 - 10/31/12 11:57 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Edit: Didn't see your most recent post.

Take more mushrooms next time. You're not going to jump to level 5 by
meditating. It helps, but you're ultimately going to need to either grow an
isolate or take a higher dose of the mushrooms you already have.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies