Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
LED ZEPPELIN DVD!!!
    #1712635 - 07/13/03 10:41 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

this is the greatest music DVD ive ever seen. the earls court and madison square garden concerts look like they could have been filmed yesterday. the quality is fucking amazing its like your on the stage with jimmy fucking page. and the songs are incredibly good. they are the greatest live band in history. and its got a really good version of "since ive been loving you" my favorite of their songs. and a 25 min. version of dazed and confused that is fucking trippy as shit. whats everyones take on this awesome DVD?

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAislingGheal
A wave on the ocean
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Northern Ohio
Re: LED ZEPPELIN DVD!!! [Re: blaze2]
    #1713541 - 07/14/03 07:37 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

They did a good job transferring old footage to DVD. I've seen it all before, bootlegs of the material have been on vhs for years, but the quality of the DVD is superb. It made me yearn for the 70's again and it reminded me what a tragedy it was to lose John Bonham, he was an outstanding drummer, the king of the bass drum triplet.

Jimmy Page was asked recently if there was any more vault material and he said no. Bullshit. There is Seattle '77 at the Kingdome, 2 hours professionally filmed for tv at the time, I have it on bootleg DVD. It could use some editing but overall is a quality concert, he should release that one eventually.

--------------------

"I hate having to pick between the lesser of two evils. But I'm glad Obama was elected. McCain was another war monger. I'd rather deal with our country going into debt than trying to take on afghanistan...oh wait FUCK!" - Fungus_tao

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
Re: LED ZEPPELIN DVD!!! [Re: AislingGheal]
    #1713718 - 07/14/03 10:41 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

YES I HAVE THIS DCD ALSO! I LIKE THE PART WHERE THEY SHOOT A GUYS HEAD OFF AND PAINT FLIES OUT !

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: LED ZEPPELIN DVD!!! [Re: deltron]
    #1713752 - 07/14/03 11:08 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

IMHO,Zeppelin were not a good live band. I think they were studio wizards though.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: LED ZEPPELIN DVD!!! [Re: deltron]
    #1716107 - 07/14/03 10:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

That's the Song Remains the Same DVD. He's talking about the new double live DVD that just came out recently with 5 hours of live footage.
It's a pretty amazing DVD - I had to watch it in 3 sittings! The 1979 footage was kind of dull (maybe I just didn't like it much because I haven't heard any songs from after Houses of the Holy), but the closing song Whole Lotta Love was fantasic!

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
Re: LED ZEPPELIN DVD!!! [Re: Sheepish]
    #1716832 - 07/15/03 01:37 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Woah i was tripping hard core to led zeplin dvd, i was peaking there

i will write an experince some time but im to high to do it now

I was feelinf the shrooms for like 7 hours and almost got caught

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media