Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinep0x
Stranger
building your own syringes
    #1712423 - 07/13/03 07:33 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Heres some info on how to build your own syringes, I have never been able to find any suitable.

Go to a hobby store and ask if they carry glue syringes, if everything works out you can get a decent size one, walk over to the remote airplane section and pick up the smallest diameter of brass fuel line, its bendable and can be cut easily with a razor. while you are there pick up some thin rubber tubing. if the guy gives you a funny look tell him your filling up your ink cartridge for your printer. all this should cost like 5 bucks and is enough to make three or so syringes. on your way home stop of at the autoparts store and pick up some gasket sealer, make sure its one that can stand high temperatures.

snip a little off the end off your plastic syringe, so you can poke the brass tubing in.

cut a sufficient length of tubing for you needle, the easiest way to do this is to take a razor blade and use it to roll the tube back and forth, doesn't take long.

stick the brass tubing in.

cut a small piece of rubber tubing about an inch long. slide it till its over where the brass tube enters the syringe, liberally apply the gasket sealer to both ends of the rubber tube, (where it touches the plastic, and where it touches the brass.

thats about it, make shure everything is air tight. the last one i made like this lasted until i got drunk and melted it in a pot of water on accident(it lasted about 30 or so boilings till i broke it).

myco-freaks unite!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekukusz
Owner of belowhot monkey!

Loc: East Coast
Re: building your own syringes [Re: p0x]
    #1712462 - 07/13/03 07:45 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

https://www.valleyvet.com if you don't live in NY.  Hook you up.

Although for those unable to order things, pOx's techique could help you out :smile:

--------------------
All of my posts are for discussion purposes only. All posts concerning cultivation of mushrooms refer to legal gourmet mushrooms only. Yes, I support monkey-human relationships.

Edited by kukusz (07/13/03 07:47 PM)

InvisibleGestaltAssault
Sam Kohui (c)

Loc: Here-->[x]
Re: building your own syringes [Re: kukusz]
    #1712561 - 07/13/03 08:21 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

or you could always make friends with a diabetic person  :smirk: 

--------------------

i dont cultivate...i just post pictures, spread knowledge, and give advice
my brain's illegal because it contains DMT in the pineal gland, and so does your brain and everyone elses
the name's GestaltAssault not Get Us A Slut

Offlinekukusz
Owner of belowhot monkey!

Loc: East Coast
Re: building your own syringes [Re: GestaltAssault]
    #1712608 - 07/13/03 08:33 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

lol - cept diabetic syringes are like 3cc max and have 28 guage needles.

--------------------
All of my posts are for discussion purposes only. All posts concerning cultivation of mushrooms refer to legal gourmet mushrooms only. Yes, I support monkey-human relationships.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order