Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: MSNBC: Bush Africa Interest = OIL [Re: monoamine]
    #1700457 - 07/09/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Are the hookers working in the store? No? Then it's not the same as saying you're going for milk and also coming home with cookies.

Your example would be as if Bush said he was going to Africa to hand out money for Aids, but on the way stopped in the Caribbean to dip his wick.

Quote:

The president should be completely truthfull with the public and tell them everything,unless it's a bonafide matter of national security.

Nonsense. Do you tell your significant other or your employer everything you're going to do? EVERYTHING?

Quote:

Bush isn't like that at all,that's why he's a lying sack of shit.

Both... your opinion.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: MSNBC: Bush Africa Interest = OIL [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1700467 - 07/09/03 05:49 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nonsense. Do you tell your significant other or your employer everything you're going to do? EVERYTHING?

OMG, that shouldn't even warrant a response. No, I don't want to hear about Bush when he picks his ass,but this is quite different. My job flipping hamburgers (btw,this isn't my real occupation) is a little less important than global politics. And yes,if I lied enough about important matters and the boss caught on,I would be fired. I just don't think that's going to happen to Bush,unfortunately.

Quote:

Both... your opinion.

You are quite the master of observation. At least I could back my opinion up. Your opinion is that it's perfectly fine for a president to mislead the voting public in a democracy.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Edited by grandmasterfat (07/09/03 05:58 PM)

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Re: MSNBC: Bush Africa Interest = OIL [Re: monoamine]
    #1701640 - 07/10/03 01:56 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

luvdem writes

Fuck an intern? Sure.

Lie about it? Depends on to whom he lies. To his wife? No problem. That's between them. To a grand jury ala Clinton? Nope. Hang him if he does.

Clinton lied to Grand Jury about his come on JAP's black miniskirt....
Bush's possible lies justifying preemptive attacks that have gotten around 150 US citizens killed is far more a serious crime. If no WMDs are found soon, I will be calling for his head and all his cronies who work him like a puppet. I want to see Bush under the hot lights of a Grand Jury investigation. You think asking for the definitiopn of the word "is" is funny, just wait and see the stragery of these strikes explained by W. Fudd.

I guess you would consider the latest Gulf War multi-tasking as well, huh? Save the poor defensless Iraqi's from themselves and secure some oil reserves for America at the same time, at only the low low price of around $100 billion. For us the taxpayers of course.

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: MSNBC: Bush Africa Interest = OIL [Re: MrBump]
    #1701732 - 07/10/03 03:08 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

If no WMDs are found soon, I will be calling for his head and all his cronies who work him like a puppet.

Well hell, I guess since it's YOU calling for his head, that'll be enough to overcome the difference between lying under oath and just allegedly lying.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineuno
enthusiast

Re: MSNBC: Bush Africa Interest = OIL [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1711900 - 07/13/03 04:11 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Are the hookers working in the store? No? Then it's not the same as saying you're going for milk and also coming home with cookies.

Maybe the hookers are on the same block, eh?

--------------------
- uno

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates