Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDionysus
Initiate

Loc: Canada
Preservation & Storage
    #1711829 - 07/13/03 05:47 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hello all,
I have a bit of a dilemma I was wondering if you could help me with. I ordered a Gow Box (http://www.amazing-nature.com/info/3200.htm) some time ago and unfortunatly they had some set backs and the order was only processed recently. Because I am leaving the country, I ordered it under the impression that it would arrive with enough time for me to make use of the goods. I changed my mind and decided not to risk it, I requested a cancel on my order (twice). However, I just received word that it has been sent regardless (apparently they did not receive my emails or something to that effect).
What should I do if it arrives too late for me to use it. It is a Grow Box so I am concerned about the method in which I can store it to preserve the mycelium. I am away for two months. Would storing it in a refridgerator the best plan? What other options do I have?
Please offer me some ideas, I am desperate I don't want to have to scrap the whole thing!
Thank you.

--------------------
"To arrive at the edge of the world's knowledge, seek out the most complex and sophisticated minds, put them in a room together, and have them ask each other the questions they are asking themselves."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: Preservation & Storage [Re: Dionysus]
    #1712254 - 07/13/03 08:34 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Storing in the refrigerator (not the freezer !) would be a good idea. I don't have any experience for storing such a long time but i believe it's ok.

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineDionysus
Initiate

Loc: Canada
Re: Preservation & Storage [Re: MAIA]
    #1715495 - 07/14/03 08:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Alright, i guess that's what I'll have to do.

--------------------
"To arrive at the edge of the world's knowledge, seek out the most complex and sophisticated minds, put them in a room together, and have them ask each other the questions they are asking themselves."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum