Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleJoust
Mycotographer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: WA Flag
Hope and Encouragement in Trailing Times.
    #17115741 - 10/28/12 02:27 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Hello fellow shroomites,
First time postin here in the PUB instead of the MH&I forum so bear with me.

I have been suffering from Mycotoxicosis, intestinal candida overgrowth, a Neurogastrointestinal desease and possibly Menieres.

It has been about 7 months now and everyday I wake up sick.
Although I have been getting better since my initial time here at home progress is slow and it feels non existant.
There is a thread in my journal if you would like the details on my main sickness so I wont post them here. Everything seems to not be going my way this year, GF broke up with me, then sickness, car got broken into, computer broke, had to move in with my parents, drop out of college, and havent been able to mushroom hunt very much this season (One of my favorite things to do).

Its been really rough on me and its even worse now that school has started up and I see people posting on social websites about their halloween plans and school ect. and it just makes me feel worse.

Im 21, and completely reliant on my parents who are also very sick... its the worst feeling in the world.

Why am I posting this now, today was the final straw in the preverbal haystack...

This weekend I was sopposed to visit my good friend up in Seattle and go on a hunt with a fellow shroomerite, I was very excited and when I got there I almost immediately started having panic attacks, dizzy spells, ect.
I had to call my parents to come pick me up after only spending a day up there and had to call off the hunt i was looking forward to.

You can call this thread however you want to see it, a sympathy thread, complaining thread, pointless thread, it doesn't matter. But what does matter to me is getting some positive responses from the community that has been so kind to me in the past and present.

I know I am not the only one out there with hard times going on,

My goal in this post is to be encouraged that things will get better and that I am not the only one who has gone through so much sickness and crap.
Hopefully you guys can share your times of trails and tribulations and give me as well as anyone else who is having problems out there some hope about getting better and enjoying life more.

Thanks,
Joust
:nyan:

--------------------
~~~~~~***Psilocybin Mushrooms***~~~~~~
_________A Practical Guide To Psilocybin Mushrooms_________

:sporedrop:                      "Think about the species, not your scale". -NeoSporen                      :sporedrop:

"Mr. Joust, I see you don't actually partake in the psilocin, but it looks like it may partake in you!" -Gojira

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Hope and Encouragement in Trailing Times. [Re: Joust] * 1
    #17115755 - 10/28/12 02:37 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

TD: DR:

too drunk, didnt read

we exist.

the energy of the universe has a property that encourages the formation of life and thus consciousness,

we are the product of billions of years of elements forming molecules, molecules forming proteins, proteins forming life

we are FUCKING AWESOME

we are the means by which us (the universe) views itself subjectively

trailing times?? pfffff fool
"i am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together"

you are never truly alone.

as everyone has their trials, each life has its obstacles.

but really, these arent individual obstacles.  they are obstacles that we as an existence, as a consciousness must face
solidarity brother.

ya dig?

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

InvisibleJoust
Mycotographer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: WA Flag
Re: Hope and Encouragement in Trailing Times. [Re: NWlight]
    #17115780 - 10/28/12 02:55 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Sure I can dig it :lol:

--------------------
~~~~~~***Psilocybin Mushrooms***~~~~~~
_________A Practical Guide To Psilocybin Mushrooms_________

:sporedrop:                      "Think about the species, not your scale". -NeoSporen                      :sporedrop:

"Mr. Joust, I see you don't actually partake in the psilocin, but it looks like it may partake in you!" -Gojira

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order