Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLifeIsPeachy
Got The Life
New Comer
    #1710924 - 07/13/03 05:29 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ive never taken shroomz but are going to very very soon and was worried about some certain things. There will probably be about 3-4 in the group and none of us have experienced mushies before. We are probably going to eat them in one of those instant noodles thingos but if we cant be stuffed we'll just eat em raw. We are all very experienced wit weed and i just wanted to know if the sensation is similar. The thing is when we smoke we usually smoke ounces at a time out of bongs and blunts and i usually get so high im actually scared my head is going to explode. We always have music on really loud and its always korn, system of a down and rap will this make us trip? Also because i have never experienced a pure hallucagen like shroomz i wanted to know if this is a trip...once when i was extremely high the room was pitch black and me and my mate were watching the korn dvd deuce, needless to say we were extremely high and when i closed my eyes i saw thousands of red and yellow dots then i opened my eyes and they didnt go away. Plus sometimes ill see flashes of things such as peoples faces without really seeing them if you know what i mean (in the back of my mind sort of). I just wanted some advice on good things to do on a first trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

Re: New Comer [Re: LifeIsPeachy]
    #1710942 - 07/13/03 06:48 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I closed my eyes I saw thousands of red and yellow dots then I opened my eyes and they didnt go away.

Sounds like a mild hallucination. May give you some clue of what to expect.

The fact that you're doing it in a group of 3-4 is cool, the best advice I can give is to read the trip reports here at the shroomery.

Work out how much you're gonna be taking and the level of trip you will therefore experience. Then go read the reports for that level.

I always recommend level 2-3 for first timers. If you only trip at level 1 then you always wish you had taken more to get some more visuals. Level 2-3 is good, there is still control and lots of visuals.

Take care.

--------------------

OfflineLifeIsPeachy
Got The Life
Re: New Comer [Re: Jackal]
    #1711174 - 07/13/03 10:55 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Alright thanxs for the advice ill check my dosage and hopefully hav an alright time. The only thing im worried about is havin a bad trip as my mind is pretty fuked up anyway. Anyways thanxs for the suggestions.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#1711182 - 07/13/03 10:59 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

make sure you all agree to the "veto power" rule, if anyone wants something changed, or doesn't want to do something, they won't get an argument from the rest of the group.  And that music may pose a problem... :eek: :wink:

--------------------

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
Re: New Comer [Re: Noviseer]
    #1711195 - 07/13/03 11:07 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hey Im doing shrooms with a friend tommorow for the first time, we can compare experiences

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Offlinebullettoothtony
reality_skewed

Re: New Comer [Re: deltron]
    #1711200 - 07/13/03 11:14 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

those red and yellow dots weren't a hallucination! those were all the dead brain cells floating on top of the lens of your eyes!

just kidding  :smile:

OfflineLifeIsPeachy
Got The Life
Re: New Comer [Re: bullettoothtony]
    #1711227 - 07/13/03 11:29 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yer ill be in that deltron post your trip experience on this thread and once ive had shroomz (dunno wen probably a week or less hopefully) ill post mine. im thinkin of doin mine xzibit style (his song shroomz) vitamin c pills and orange juice.

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
    #1711231 - 07/13/03 11:30 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Im able to just chew it up and eat them

I tried a stem and cap once, not enough to trip but I felt something weird

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Edited by deltron (07/13/03 11:31 AM)

OfflineLifeIsPeachy
Got The Life
Re: New Comer [Re: deltron]
    #1711257 - 07/13/03 11:39 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yer true i never tried em be4 but heard they tasted nasty and thort pukin coz of the taste would be a bad way to start a first trip

Offlineggpr
Stranger
    #1711917 - 07/13/03 04:18 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i sometimes get anxiety and the experiances u describe from abusing weed too much. i would reccomend that for the first few trips u do not mix weed with your mushrooms, or at least until the effects are almost totally gone. and if u do decide to smoke weed u will not need as much as u normally do. a good joint for four people would prolly be enough. i made the mistake of mixing weed at the peak of a strong trip and i passed out from intensity. i get the exact same things u describe(the hallucinations while being sober), but there nothin major. try listening to some pink floyd or bob marley, that is good music for tripping. also i really reccomend going outside, its amazing. have a good trip.
peace

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag