Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: hey does anybody see tribal art in the air when tripping??????
    #17062 - 05/15/00 11:15 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I often see "aztec" patterns like overlaid on stuff when tripping hard. Its like a texture in a 3d game, more visible to me in a high contrast setting (ie dark shadows with pools of light)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineberlin
    #17064 - 05/15/00 12:07 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

you arent seeing aztec art..the aztecs were seeing mushroom art. Think about it. In most shamantic cultures there is similar goemitric based art with intricate patters which is esentially all derived from the fact that these people were useing hallucenegenic drugs. sort of amazing to think that you are seeing the same visions that ancient civilizations have been seeing since the begining of time(or the begining of mushrooms atleast).

Offlinebaffa
Loc: kissimmee, florida
    #17065 - 05/15/00 12:30 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

oh yeah, maybe your're right, but how could that be. how can we be seeing the same thing that has been seen throughout time....could it be that the mushrooms have a pre-programmed vision in them like a game all you gotta do is load it...in your body???hmmmmmmmm this deserves more thought....

--------------------
death is just something else to do when you're finished doing everything

Anonymous

#17066 - 05/15/00 12:41 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I have seen things sort of like that on shrooms, but it never actually spelled out anything for me. When I was shrooming in the car while my sober friend was driving through the desert of Utah and Nevada I could see what I call the "mushroom snake" a sort of a giant snake winding its way through the sky above the mountains on the horizon. On LSD I have seen things actually spelled out in melting bubble letters usually a shade of bright lime green or other neon color. On high doses of ecstacy, I have seen "tribal" patterns around peoples eyes. Black line markings very similar to tribal tatoos. Strobe light tends to bring this out.

Anonymous

#17067 - 05/15/00 01:24 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, i saw tribal stuff last night. it seemed to vary from cave man stuff to atzec temple stuff. i mainly saw cave drawings in the air and aztec stuff when looking at wood from a distance. (when looking closely, all i saw was the river sort of thing)

anyway, i related it to a discusion i had in anthropology class that week about cave drawings come from people shrooming and drawing on the walls to predict the outcome of a hunt. the atzec stuff, was just neat, and seemed to fit into place and just seemed to evolve from the stick figures.

i saw words yesterday too, but i had trouble making them out.

Offlinemagicpurplecow
Lapsed Addict

#17068 - 05/15/00 01:38 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I see all kinds of art when tripping -- tribal to clasic to modern. The last trip I took, I swear if I had been able to capture those images, I would have enough material for an entire career as a painter/sculpter.

--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Anonymous

#17069 - 05/15/00 01:52 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, at the peak of trips, I'll often be spread on the floor staring across the carpet. heh. Anyhow, I tend to at this point look at the carpet and see what seems to me to be a sort of tribal pattern.

OfflinePrimate
former addict
 User Gallery

#17070 - 05/16/00 10:08 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Coolest trip i have ever had to date(well visually anywho)..i was looking at a black light poster of two people making out..and it totally changed into like that geometricish aztec..design..that was moving..and no matter how hard i looked i could not see the origional picture....hehe as a side note after that it looked like a oil/water liquid mixture on the wall...then started dripping onto the floor.(i normally never get visuals that are that intense...and it was only like 3 grams...i thik it was the seting i was in)

Yea..anyway..have a good one

-Primate

------------------
~~"Some people seem to think I'm lazy, I don't mind, I think they're Crazy"~~
-John Lennon

--------------------
"Power to the peaceful"

-Micheal Franti and Spearhead

InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

Loc: Lost Woods, Hyrule
    #17071 - 05/15/00 11:54 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

gonna take it over go general questions

here we go....

Link

------------------
How I wish that somewhere there existed an island for those who are wise and of good will.
-Albert Einstein

--------------------
Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.  -- H.P. Lovecraft "The Silver Key"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract