Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: GazzBut]
    #1704906 - 07/11/03 02:06 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

On a more serious note I think that attachment to any "religion" or "system" will eventually place a limit on your spirtual growth. You have to be ready to let go of everything in the end.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: Funguy]
    #1705120 - 07/11/03 04:27 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

How many of you have wondered whether or not there is something more in life? Deep down, how many of you have a void in your heart, one that cannot be filled with anything. Only one thing can fill that hole, Jesus.

Funguy, I assume you are aware that there are several people on this forum who have already filled that void, people who have already experienced salvation and the kingdom of heaven?

And some of us did that without the help of Jesus, except perhaps as a source of inspiration like all the other great spiritual teachers.

OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Loc: Muffy
Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1705382 - 07/11/03 09:18 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Well, I respect your beliefs, even though I don't agree with them. All I am required to do is plant the seed. However, if anyone feels that they want to know more about what Christ can do for you, please, please PM me.

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

Is attention your retarded heroin?

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: chunder]
    #1705418 - 07/11/03 09:40 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

<<people break it down to the age-old tradition of living their lives under a patriarchal prophet who never fulfills his promises >>

I wonder what matriarchal one ever did?

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State Land of Enchantment!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1705519 - 07/11/03 10:47 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I appreciate your good intent. And I have been impressed many times by the positive spiritual effects that christian faith has in people, so I'm not trying to discourage you from making it available and accessible to others. Just remember that the message is more likely to find its intended targets if you present it in a way that is appropriate for the audience.

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: World Spirit]
    #1705726 - 07/11/03 11:58 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Hello Enter, Satan here:

You need to question this "jesus" more!

Why will he save you/or us? I think that jesus is going to enslave us!

God is not a noun, its a verb (even though its tough to be God!)

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #1705798 - 07/11/03 12:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Funguy with all do respect, and I am not an anti Christian, I my self come from a catholic back ground.
But I have to ask you a question do you do and experience etheogens?
I await your answer.

The reason I ask you that because thru the years in this forum I have observed over and over again, people that come to this forum not to share and had never experienced ethogens but because in there mind they think this is a place of lost souls do to ?Drug usage? and try to ?save them?.

For those that complain that Christians are not respected and criticize in this forum, you should really take a closer look at what Christians say to get that criticism.

Enter started this topic stating that the only one that saves is Jesus bla bla bla.

Basically he said to all of us that we are all wrong and that all our beliefs are incorrect.
Is the arrogance that most Christians express in their blind fanaticism that shows their lack of understanding and spirituality
You don?t see Jew?s trying to convince you, or Hindus, Buddhists not even Muslims.
But you will always find a Christian trying to force the ?Truth? into you
It will be very different if they will say "In my opinion" or "the one that saved me" was Jesus.
If you want to see a true Christian look at the life Madre Theresa, she did not have to preach or convince you she lived that path of a Christian.

Another thing is the hypocrite attitude in most Christians in their drive to convert and save others, but if you place close look at there lives are a total mess.
I will say to them make and effort and saving your selves before saving others.

--------------------

OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: LOBO]
    #1705900 - 07/11/03 12:46 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yes I see your point. I do believe that ethnogens have a place in a Christian's life, if used responsibly. I have been looked down upon by many "Christians" who say I am filled with the Devil, yet they are drunkards themselves. Sometimes Christians are their own biggest enemy. Yet, look at the different definitions of "Christian." Most people think that if they go to Church and be a good person, that makes them a Christian. Others feel that they can do what they want as long as they repent every Sunday. The latter make me sick. They are the ones who often need Christ the most. The basis of Christianity is to convert others to Christ, but through love and understanding.
I have a challenge, if anyone is brave enough to take it on. I have constantly offered a free copy of "The New Evidence that Demands a Verdict," written by Josh McDowell. So far nobody has taken it. So I'm going to do this. If anybody can read the book, and still say Christianity is false, I will send a free pack of 50 Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. (Even if you find it to be true, I will still send the seeds). The book is no cost, and I'll pay shipping. The "contest" will go to the first person to email me:
1. Their own personal beliefs
2. What they think of Christianity
3. Why they think that
4. Name and address
Who's up to the challenge?

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: Grav]
    #1706068 - 07/11/03 01:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

The "spark" was in His Heart, not His Head. Gnostics use the word 'spark,' as the point which connects humans to the 'Fullness' [Pleroma] of the Godhead. That point is Christ.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #1706277 - 07/11/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Funguy, I don?t pretend to hold the truth nor is my intention to change the mind of any one out there. To each there own plus I know no one can change you, you change your self.
I just come here to share my experiences and reflexions surrounding my life and ethogens.
The lesson that I brought back from my journeys into infinity, is that no one knows anything for sure, no one saves you, there is nothing to be saved from, creation is so indescribable so multidimensional so inexplicable, so full of love.(and that is just a glimpse into the work of God)
That the only thing I can do is be in owe, give thanks for my life and some how connect back to that.
If you think that the basis of Christianity is to convert to ?Christ?.
Well my friend in my humble opinion you miss by a long shot what the skinny guy was trying to teach.
He was teaching about love and compassion, something very absent in the words and actions or Christians these days.
Thru love and compassion you connect back to that source .
You can not convert some one to ?Christ?, because the ?Christ? is a state of being, when you live in love and compassion you become the "Christ?.
If you really want to change people live in love and compassion, that way you awaken love in others that is what Jesus did not throwing books at them or forcing to accept his word. That came later by regular disgruntled man who distorted every thing.
People like religions rules and dogmas, I know I did, in that way there is no need to think you just accept a clean rapt up package, do this don?t do that, now you go to heaven.
That in my opinion is to simplistic to infantile, but to love that?s a lot effort from your self , you have to overcome all the monkey in you to do it.

Now going back to Christianity, and your drive to send bibles; realistically is been 2000 years since bibles are being thrown at people, has humanity changed? Honestly
Has all the converts to Christ made this world a world of love?
We have a president that says he has convert to ?Christ? do you feel the love that he sends to the world?
We live in a country (ruled by Christians) and I have to hide my use of ethogens for fear of being put in jail persecuted, and if they had there way probably killed.
What is my crime? Is tiring to find God a crime?
So forgive me if I don?t share your enthusiasm of spreading the so call only true religion

--------------------

Edited by LOBO (07/11/03 02:50 PM)

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: LOBO]
    #1706298 - 07/11/03 02:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Pattern: "BTW - Did anyone notice that this post was only written toward Christians? Yet everyone else couldn't help themselves to jump on board with this thread"

wow....could you get any more stereotypical?

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Offlinefivepointer
Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1706347 - 07/11/03 03:09 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

What do the scriptures say regarding drug usage?

Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft (pharmakeia), hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

The greek word pharmakeia relates to the use of drugs and sorceries. Sorcery is the use of drugs to seduce and enslave others by occult means.

This laundry list is to expose the heart. If one has become saved they will have an earnest desire to obey the Word because they were given a new heart and have been convinced that the Word did not come from men, but directly from God. Though one may fall into some of these sins after becoming saved they can not continue sinning because in the soul they will be deeply troubled. This will lead to godly sorrow for sin and true repentance.

If someone claims to be a Christian and continues in open rebellion, in doctrine and actions, then this is good evidence they have never been given a new heart and are currently unregenerate. Unless they are truly converted by God's grace, then they will have been shown to be one of the reprobate.

The Christian has no reason to use drugs since:

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Another reason why drug usage is opposed to the Word is that Christians are to obey those in authority. Since most drugs are illegal this would directly violate the Word.

Romans 13:1
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

1 Peter 13-14
Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: fivepointer]
    #1706575 - 07/11/03 04:42 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

<<Another reason why drug usage is opposed to the Word is that Christians are to obey those in authority. Since most drugs are illegal this would directly violate the Word.>>

No passage may be stripped of it's pashat, thererfor, what man has said cannot supercede the Word or judgement of God and to suggest that is blasphemous enough, but throwing the stumbling block too is more against the direct word of God than marijuana or magic mushrooms. I mean ipso facto.
I do not think you make a scripturally valid case, but I see the "home made gentile hermeneutics" and submit that as a supreme resaon people aren't fond of so-called fundies and why the Church has so many problems with honesty, integrity and forthrightness before the people because it has embraced this "replacement theology" so long it can no longer read, use or share the "Book of Good Farming" and I suggest someone else(s) may have not really found the heart though they may be "wise in thier own conceits".....

--------------------
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

Anonymous

#1706950 - 07/11/03 07:22 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I slip in and out of christianity..

but I feel the need to reply to "Well, I respect your beliefs, even though I don't agree with them. All I am required to do is plant the seed. However, if anyone feels that they want to know more about what Christ can do for you, please, please PM me."

Christ said that Christians are to spread the word through their actions, and not words

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: World Spirit]
    #1707024 - 07/11/03 07:56 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Enter, are you once again trying to say that unless we follow your belief we are fucked and useless and will burn in a firey inferno for all of eternity after we die?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: Strumpling]
    #1707187 - 07/11/03 08:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Fivepointer, by that definition then we shouldn't even use tylenol. I have used Ganja many times, and it doesn't make me want to go out and kill people. I praise God just as I do when sober. Be careful when you say obey man's law, I know plenty of people that preach against using drugs, yet they commonly go 30 miles over the speed limit. That is the problem with Christians now adays, many of them cannot agree on different issues. What kind of example is that?

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

#1707346 - 07/11/03 10:10 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

<<Enter, are you once again trying to say that unless we follow your belief we are fucked and useless and will burn in a firey inferno for all of eternity after we die?>>

There's always more to a picture than meets the eye.......did you know that it is an adage of this faith that anyone who has truly cared even for a moment - is not utterly in danger of falling from the tree of life?

It is also written: "It is not what goeth into a man that can render him unclean, but what cometh out."

Jesus also said "I have sheep that are not of this fold"

Jesus also said "Judge ye in the spirit and not the letter"

and isn't it written "...all things received with joy and thanksgiving"......

So far we have little actually in the way of the letter, and much at risk in the way of the spirit.
I perceive that you are all essentially near each other - the rest is semantics and details. I perceive no intentionally hateful one either.

We are halfway to shalom ~

--------------------

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
No one is listening to me as usual [Re: fivepointer]
    #1707961 - 07/12/03 05:18 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: fivepointer]
    #1707997 - 07/12/03 06:23 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

This is for you Fivepointer...

Quote:

These words are not my own. I found it to be interesting personally and thought I would share. They were taken from here:

http://www.shroomwizard.com/spirituality.html

There are a great many people who would never consider the use of visionary plants to be a spiritual experience. These people believe that spiritual experiences must come directly from God and that the use of visionary plants goes against the teachings of the Bible. Contrary to this notion, the Bible never explicitly prohibits the use of visionary plants or potions. What you will find however, is many curious references to a spiritual food sent down from heaven by God, called manna.

The Bible never tells us exactly what manna was and where it came from, but there are many Old Testament passages which describe its physical qualities and conditions associated with its appearance. The Bible's first reference to manna is in the Book of Exodus as the children of Israel are fleeing from Egypt and following Moses into the wilderness. After six weeks of wandering, they began complaining to Moses that they are tired and hungry. What happens next is truly extraordinary:

Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will vain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law or no (16:4). And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground (16: 14). And when the children of Israel saw if, they said one to another It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat.

When I read this passage, I was struck by the fact that manna easily fits the description of Psilocybe mushrooms. For one thing magic mushrooms are small and round, with the limited vocabulary they had back then they could only describe it as resembling white patches of frost in the field (today we would say they looked like paper plates or something) and since they sprout so rapidly they would seem to appear overnight, as if out of the sky. Also, anyone harvesting them would immediately notice that they turn blue where torn and had no roots, giving more reason to believe that the mushrooms were of celestial origin. Note that manna does not just fall from heaven, but instead it is described as coming with the frost and dew, during the wet seasons. These are the precise weather conditions for mushrooms to thrive. And finally, manna is described as a bread (meaning something to eat).

Although translations have obscured the intent of this passage, it seems to be a description of how to find and identify manna and distinguish it from other non- psychoactive (or possibly lethal) mushrooms. Look for the small round things which are like bread, come with the dew (or rain), and seem to have heavenly (bluish) coloring.

It is also interesting to note that Moses tells the children of Israel that manna comes directly from Heaven to test them on whether or not they will walk in God's law. Here is evidence that manna was endowed with unusual spiritual powers, like those of magic mushrooms. However, manna does not automatically confer spiritual power. Instead, it serves as a test. Magic mushrooms would provide visionary experiences that would certainly test all who ingested them. Moses also said that the manna is literally the "bread of the lord" which is remarkably similar to the literal Aztec name for Psilocybe mushrooms, "flesh of the gods."

But how and why did the manna suddenly appear? Again referring to the Bible, it is clear that the children of Israel had journeyed to a land where there was dew in the morning. As a large, nomadic tribe, the Israelites brought a lot of cattle and sheep together in the area. That meant a great deal of manure. The change of climate from the arid lands of Egypt to the dewy climate of the wilderness created ideal conditions for the propagation and spread of Psilocybe mushrooms in livestock dung.

In Exodus 12: 19-20, we find more references to manna.

And Moses said, Let no man leave of it till the morning (16:19). Notwithstanding they harkened not unto Moses. but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms and stank: and Moses was wroth with them(16.20). And they gathered it every morning, every man according to his eating. and when the sun waxed hot it melted...(16:21).

Anyone familiar with wild mushrooms knows that they go bad very quickly and shrivel up under the heat of the sun, exactly like manna.

It seems curious that Moses recognized the manna instantly when the children of Israel showed it to him. He knew that the manna would spoil if it was not picked and eaten in the morning. But how did Moses know about manna? Perhaps Moses knew about manna because he had already encountered the mushroom at the time he saw the burning bush. Referring to art earlier period of his life, we find that Moses:

...kept a flock of Jethro, his father in-law the priest of Midiam: and he led the flock to the back side of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb (3:1). And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed (3:2).

Had Moses eaten the sacred mushroom while camped at the mountain? Here again we can only speculate that manure from his flock and a change in climate had created the proper environment for the mushrooms to fruit. Perhaps Moses ingested the mush- rooms purely by accident, or perhaps his father in law, who we know was also a priest, had introduced Moses to the mushroom. Archaeological evidence of psychedelic mushroom use in Biblical times is well documented by Terence McKenna, so it is reasonable to conclude that Moses could have had some experience with visionary mushrooms. Terence McKenna, Food of the Gods, (New York, Harper Collins) p. 84

Later, in Numbers 11:6-9, manna is again described in terms that are remarkably similar to magic mushrooms:

But now our soul is dried away: there is nothing at all, beside this manna, before our eyes. And the manna was as coriander seed, and the colour thereof as the colour of bdelliaum. And the people went about and gathered it, and ground it in mills, or beat it in a mortar and baked it in pans: and made cakes of it: and the taste of it was as the taste of fresh oil. And when the dew fell upon the camp in the night, the manna fell upon it.

Here we find manna described as before our eyes, having a neutral taste like fresh oil, and once again, the Bible mentions that manna appearing in the morning when the dew fell. The Old Testament even tells us what manna looks like, the manna was as coriander seed, and the colour thereof. When Psilocybe mushrooms are dried, their range of colors is virtually identical to dried coriander seed. In both cases, with mushrooms and coriander seeds, we see great similarities in the texture, color, tones, contrasts and general visual appearance. The Children of Israel must have given great thought about how to transmit the appearance of manna so as to aid future generations who might encounter it. However, mushrooms were a mystery to the Hebrews and they were unable to predict where manna could be found. Little did they realize that the manure from their cattle was providing a means for the mushroom to find its way into their mountain campsites.

Notice that the manna was ground in mills or beat it in a mortar. That is odd because earlier we are told that manna was quite delicate and, then the sun wax hot, it melted. However, if manna was the Psilocybe mushroom, then it was probably dried and then ground in order to be used for baking. In fact, dried magic mushrooms are quite hard. Grinding or crushing the dried mushroom and then baking with the powder would insure that the delicate psychoactive molecules retained their highest potency. Dried and ground mushrooms can be added to a bread or cake recipe as a flour substitute with excellent results.

In the next passage, the Bible describes manna as having light tan color and texture like a wafer, certainly an accurate description of the color and texture of a dried Psilocybe mushroom. We also learn that the taste of manna is no longer that of fresh oil but rather that of honey. According to McKenna's re- search', honey has long been used in Mexico as a preserve medium for psilocybin containing mushrooms. Perhaps the children of Israel had begun to mix honey with the manna to preserve its potency. We find that Moses announced that manna must be kept for future generations:

And the house of Israel called the name there of manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey(l6: 31). And Moses said, This is the thing which the LORD commandeth. Fill an omer of it to be kept for your generations: that they may see the bread where with I have fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you forth from the land of Egypt (16: 32).

Again we are told to fill an omer with manna But how much is a omer? Isaac Asimov, in his book on the Bible, concludes that an omer is about four liters, while the King James version of the Bible estimates an omer to be six pints. Psilocybe mushrooms are 92% water and only 8% remains when they are dried. Also, fresh mushroom take up a lot of space, due to their shape. So four liters of fresh magic mushrooms would yield less than a tenth of a liter, or about 1/4 cup of dried, powdered manna This corresponds closely with the amount of magic mushrooms required for a moderately strong dose when used for baking This is important because it clearly shows that not only does manna have similar qualities to magic mushrooms, it also shows that it was also used in the same quantity as mushrooms. So manna matches Psilocybe mushroom on both a qualitative and quantitative analysis providing a compelling argument that Psilocybe mushrooms are in actuality "manna from Heaven."

Of course there are those who will remain eternally skeptical, but keep in mind that the description of manna given in the old testament bears an exact resemblance to mushrooms. Even if Psilocybe mushrooms are not manna the similarities have indicated mushrooms as a possible candidate, and they certainly fit the bill for a "spiritual food'. Unfortunately, when the Children of Israel finally reach the arid land of Canaan, the mysterious manna no longer appeared.

And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land: neither had the children of Israel manna any more.

The children of Israel must have been deeply disappointed when they ran out of their sacred manna. We can see that they went to great lengths to preserve their knowledge about identifying and using manna The Old Testament contains detailed information about the color, texture, appearance, and relationship to dew, and the Old Testament even explains how manna is to be ground and then used in baking cakes. If the Israelites thought that manna was a magical event caused by God would they have bothered to note all the details about the identification of manna? What about the manna that Moses said must be put away for future generations? Turning to Hebrews 9:3&4 we find:

And after the second vail, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all: Which had the golden censer and the Ark of the Covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna...

Here we learn that manna was to be kept in the Holiest of all, the Ark of the Covenant. Clearly, the manna was something of great spiritual power since the Hebrews treated it with such reverence and even went to such great lengths to see that manna be given to future generations along with the original tablets containing God's Ten Commandments that Moses brought down from the mountain.

The discovery that manna was (and is) Psilocybe mushrooms is not simply an issue of theological or academic debate. So great was the power conferred by manna, that this small band of wandering slaves were able to defeat all enemies who crossed their path even when confronted by armies that were bigger and better equipped. Jews, Christians and Moslems can all trace their roots to the children of Israel who ate manna for forty years and saw themselves as God's chosen people. Again, we are reminded of McKenna"s thesis that those who ate Psilocybe mushrooms had a survival advantage due to better visual acuity, heightened senses, better hunting skills, and for the children of Israel, better warrior skills. Manna gave the Hebrews their own covenant with God one that is even recognized today by Christians who believe that the Jews have already earned a special place as the Chosen People. Bible scholar Grant R Jeffrey explains:

"The covenant which God made with Abraham and the kingdom promises to David, Solomon and all the prophets will be finally realized in the Millennial Kingdom... the Lord promised a new covenant with Ismel in which He would give them a new heart, forgiveness of sin, and the infilling of the Spirit to the renewed nation. This promised kingdom will provide the fulfillment of all the hopes and dreams of the Chosen People forever"'

What is the new covenant? It is the rediscovery of manna. Across the gulf of thousands of years the Bible transmits and accurate and detailed description of manna waiting for the time when the message can be decoded and manna can again fulfill its role as a celestial messenger. Manna was the basis of the Jewish covenant with God. Indeed, it is this covenant and the use of manna which has set the Jews apart as the Chosen People. The Bible is not the message, it only points the way. Manna is the holy sacrament that provides the means for God to "prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no."

If manna is indeed the psilocybin mushroom, then this means that the Koran, Bible, and Torah were all inspired by psychedelically induced visions. The very foundations upon which these religions rest were derived from the mushroom experience. Moses and the children of Israel used the mushrooms as true sacraments to communicate with a Higher Power, also known as Allah, God and Yahweh. The discovery that manna is real and is available to us today means that like children of Israel we too can use manna to experience the joy, wisdom and spiritual renewal of the Chosen People.

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: To the Christians; From Enter [Re: nubious]
    #1708394 - 07/12/03 12:02 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale