Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Oh, the times are truely interesting!
    #1705570 - 07/11/03 11:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

(i maybe wrong here, because i haven't kept up on any political news or debating)

Now days when i happen to see the news its like there telling the people more than they really have to in the current state of goverment.

In the news i hear about how its proven that one document or something is truely false (even though i believe very little of what i hear from the news), that we went to war of something thats false by bush. That they are telling you there's wrong doing here.

Its as if they are TRYING to start shit, as if there saying, "Hello, were lying to you, is anyone going to do something about it?"

Or have we successfully created walking zombies  :grin:

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCornholio
A liberal guy(on hiatus)

Loc: Austin, TX
Re: Oh, the times are truely interesting! [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1705590 - 07/11/03 11:15 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

johnnyfive said:
Now days when i happen to see the news its like there telling the people more than they really have to in the current state of goverment.

In the news i hear about how its proven that one document or something is truely false (even though i believe very little of what i hear from the news), that we went to war of something thats false by bush. That they are telling you there's wrong doing here.

Its as if they are TRYING to start shit, as if there saying, "Hello, were lying to you, is anyone going to do something about it?"

Are you suggesting the media not tell us these things? That we're better off not knowing about the lies and wrongdoings???

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: Oh, the times are truely interesting! [Re: Cornholio]
    #1705597 - 07/11/03 11:19 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

No, i mean that when the media is already controlled, and our goverment is worst of hitler and stalin. They don't have to tell the people shit.

Because the people has given there rights up, a long time ago.

But they make you think your in control, and thats were they are very smart!

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: Oh, the times are truely interesting! [Re: Cornholio]
    #1705603 - 07/11/03 11:20 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It like hitler getting on TV, and telling the whole country, "Im going to round you up and kill you!"

--------------------

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Oh, the times are truely interesting! [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1705824 - 07/11/03 12:22 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I had a professor tell us whenever we are reading/watching the news, always think "Thats complete Bullshit", to what they are saying.

This helps you take everything with a grain of salt, and come to your own medium or conclusion. Makes you think outside of the box, think of other possibilites. The media just tells you one side of the story. They wouldnt ever talk down about the government decisions in any way.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Oh, the times are truely interesting! [Re: angryshroom]
    #1705831 - 07/11/03 12:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Or....
Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies