Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblejellyfish

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: CaptianPlanet] * 2
    #17043814 - 10/16/12 06:25 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CaptianPlanet said:
Im totally against Lab drugs, anything concocted in a lab i refuse to go near, and i feel no sympathy for someone who cant just take what nature intended and has to go that step further.

Lab drugs are government made drugs, weather the person creating/finding the drugs works directly for the government or not.

a Laboratory is almost always government funded if its not the ground it is built on is.

fuck with the bull, you get the horns.

Read a fucking book. There are few drugs in nature where taking 10 times the dose won't kill you. Mescaline can kill you at those doses, so will datura. Never heard of opium? Coca? Ricin? Cyanide? All natural. Then again, if you're against government funding that might explain why you've never been to a library.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaptianPlanet
TimeKeeper
Male

Loc: South Aus Flag
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #17043835 - 10/16/12 06:27 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ima Trooper said:
Shhhhhh. Don't tell him logic, his brain can't take it. He know's he's right and nothing will convince him otherwise, not even if every single person on this site said he was wrong. I know his type. :lol:

My type is not being influenced by a majority.
Lay off the lab drugs.

--------------------
Power hungry Faggot admins
*Disclaimer* - To Everyone and not excluding anyone, if you come into one of my threads and tell me to go back and follow the tek, or come in with some bullshit attitude. Expect to get what you get.
Forum Nazi's Slain to date : 7

OfflineRexter
Tripper

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: jellyfish]
    #17043846 - 10/16/12 06:29 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

InvisibleMakaveli
OG
Loc: NY
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: masspan]
    #17043853 - 10/16/12 06:30 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Wow....what a colossal error...

This reminds me of a news article yeeeeears ago on one of these silly research chems you nutjobs do.  A kid had mistakenly taken a few times the normal dose and his friend had told reporters something along the lines of how he was saying, "I dont want to die.  This is really stupid.  Please dont let me die for something so stupid," and he ended up dying.  That always stuck with me.  Could you even fathom tripping your fucking balls off, knowing you are going to die shortly beause you fucked up and took to much?

InvisibleMakaveli
OG
Loc: NY
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: Makaveli]
    #17043860 - 10/16/12 06:31 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Is anyone still here from when Pnut died?

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17043863 - 10/16/12 06:31 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
I ingested 20mg of 2C-E and 15mg of 2C-P together once

My God why would you take THAT?! :shocked:

Aside from the enormous mental and sensory turmoil, were there any serious physical side effects?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

Loc: Blueridge
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: Makaveli]
    #17043883 - 10/16/12 06:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Makaveli said:
Wow....what a colossal error...

This reminds me of a news article yeeeeears ago on one of these silly research chems you nutjobs do.  A kid had mistakenly taken a few times the normal dose and his friend had told reporters something along the lines of how he was saying, "I dont want to die.  This is really stupid.  Please dont let me die for something so stupid," and he ended up dying.  That always stuck with me.  Could you even fathom tripping your fucking balls off, knowing you are going to die shortly beause you fucked up and took to much?

What an epic and horrible feeling that would be, tripping while dying.

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: CaptianPlanet] * 3
    #17043886 - 10/16/12 06:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CaptianPlanet said:
Quote:

Ima Trooper said:
Shhhhhh. Don't tell him logic, his brain can't take it. He know's he's right and nothing will convince him otherwise, not even if every single person on this site said he was wrong. I know his type. :lol:

My type is not being influenced by a majority.
Lay off the lab drugs.

Good for you. I actually mean that. However, have you ever heard of the man driving south on the northbound lanes on the highway? He couldn't believe there were so many idiots driving the wrong way.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

OfflinePureless
Crushed it

Loc: Blueridge
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #17043912 - 10/16/12 06:36 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

You may think all "government" created drugs(whatever that means) are bad, until you realize you're brain chemicals are all fucked up and taking 1 simple pill a day can greatly improve you're quality of life.

OfflineCaptianPlanet
TimeKeeper
Male

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: Pureless]
    #17043919 - 10/16/12 06:37 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Pureless said:
You may think all "government" created drugs(whatever that means) are bad, until you realize you're brain chemicals are all fucked up and taking 1 simple pill a day can greatly improve you're quality of life.

no pills for me thanks, your welcome to do as you like.

--------------------
*Disclaimer* - To Everyone and not excluding anyone, if you come into one of my threads and tell me to go back and follow the tek, or come in with some bullshit attitude. Expect to get what you get.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: CaptianPlanet] * 1
    #17044022 - 10/16/12 06:49 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Natural vs synthetic, LOL. go eat some hemlock dude, see what nature does then. :smirk:

--------------------

Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: Dark_Star]
    #17044031 - 10/16/12 06:51 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

hemlocks poison dummy... :facepalm:

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: Dark_Star]
    #17044034 - 10/16/12 06:51 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Natural vs synthetic, LOL. go eat some hemlock dude, see what nature does then. :smirk:

:thumbup: I'll trade this trashbag full of datura for that guy's gram of molly or a few strips of L any day.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: underfliptown] * 4
    #17044051 - 10/16/12 06:53 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

underfliptown said:

No shit dude, that's the fucking point.

--------------------

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
BoomiN

Loc: Land of Shrooms
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: underfliptown]
    #17044058 - 10/16/12 06:55 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

underfliptown said:

That's his point...

--------------------

:bump2:RR's Manure Pasteurization by: Shea25=:bump2:
Prep your WBS the TL way!
Spawn faster with Agar's Grain LC Tek!
Making Lids?  Back to TL!

:dancingbear::psychsplit::dancingbear::psychsplit::dancingbear:

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Invisiblebarong
Nada
 User Gallery

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: CaptianPlanet] * 1
    #17044291 - 10/16/12 07:29 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ulfrick said:
And any drugs that are grown will either be grown on government owned forest land or on private land that has property tax associated with it

Quote:

CaptianPlanet said:
Not in my country.

and Natural is better, ive never heard of a person overdosing on marijuana or shrooms.

Not only are your posts a disrespect to the situation at hand, but your comments are ill-informed.

1. You never take pharmecuticals? There are plenty of OTC & prescription 'lab drugs' that Im sure you take all the time

2. Go to your local pub on Friday night, plenty of people will be overdosing on the 'natural drugs' of distilled or brewed alcohol made from barley, corn or sugar.

3. Youre aware that IN YOUR COUNTRY, the Tasmanian government controls & regulates one of the the largest legal opium farming industries in the world, right?

You can't even manage to spell the word in your userID, so that's a good indication of how much your statements are valid.

Let's stop all the fucking bullshit in this thread ! A guy has OD'd !

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'sconsin Flag
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: underfliptown]
    #17044319 - 10/16/12 07:34 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

underfliptown said:

This made my night :rofl:

I, too, would take some mdma or lsd over his datura.

OfflineCaptianPlanet
TimeKeeper
Male

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: barong]
    #17044345 - 10/16/12 07:38 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Psylo Dread said:
Quote:

Ulfrick said:
And any drugs that are grown will either be grown on government owned forest land or on private land that has property tax associated with it

Quote:

CaptianPlanet said:
Not in my country.

and Natural is better, ive never heard of a person overdosing on marijuana or shrooms.

Not only are your posts a disrespect to the situation at hand, but your comments are ill-informed.

1. You never take pharmecuticals? There are plenty of OTC & prescription 'lab drugs' that Im sure you take all the time

2. Go to your local pub on Friday night, plenty of people will be overdosing on the 'natural drugs' of distilled or brewed alcohol made from barley, corn or sugar.

3. Youre aware that IN YOUR COUNTRY, the Tasmanian government controls & regulates one of the the largest legal opium farming industries in the world, right?

You can't even manage to spell the word in your userID, so that's a good indication of how much your statements are valid.

Let's stop all the fucking bullshit in this thread ! A guy has OD'd !

Yes down the pub there drinking a government made beverage combined from naturally occoring substances

I do not drink alcohol drink coffee or cigerettes nore do i take pain killers or such.

i wouldn't know, nore do i care that your name might be spelt correct but makes no sense.

before you try fucking me, you should really fuck yourself.

--------------------

OfflineTheDeathryder
Reaper
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hell Flag
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: CaptianPlanet]
    #17044358 - 10/16/12 07:40 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

So I take that the only thing you put into your body is food that you've grown yourself with all organic materials that you collected from nature, and collect your own drinking water for consumption?

OfflineWimy
weiliiinmyyard
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE USA Flag
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: barong] * 5
    #17044393 - 10/16/12 07:45 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

This is so sad. Everybody makes mistakes. When that mistake may cost your life, that's a big mistake. People are so afraid of what might happen when this becomes news.. It has happened before. A guy (Ripper, I believe was his sn) overdosed on video in a shroomery IRC chat and was discovered dead later.

I have been following this whole thread and some people really need to STFU and have some respect for the situation. I understand that everything doesn't add up 100%, and I really hope that the drugs on the scale were split between him and his friends or that he didn't take the full amount, or even that this is indeed a hoax. All of these scenarios would be better than having this trip leading up to death.

I agree that it was a stupid mistake if he took all that. I agree that one should not mess with RC's. But have some compassion. It's not like he is some kind of murderer that deserved to die. Some of these comments are disgusting.

Find something else to entertain yourselves.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag