Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSurwinMaxawow
TONKA TOY
Male User Gallery

Please share your funny moments while on shrooms
    #1704224 - 07/10/03 09:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

hello people....I personally love to hear about your funny experiences or little moments that you have had while on shrooms. This is one of the big reasons why I like shrooms so much. Shrooms can open you up to seeing things in a really creative and uniquely funny perspective, which can range from being dramatic or very simple, but these stories always get me laughing. Take for instance the time I was sitting in my car listening to the radio, and the Talking Heads were playing the song that goes...."You may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile, and you may ask yourself How did I get here???"  I know thats probably not the most funny experience that I have ever had on shrooms, but at the time I just lost it, and I couldn't stop laughing. So please everyone, share some of the funny moments you have all had while in mushroom world.  Thanks :smile:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: SurwinMaxawow]
    #1704244 - 07/10/03 09:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ok here's a transcript of my friend and I, as well as I can remember it.

Me: There's flies coming into the tent, but I like them!  I'm not afraid of insects anymore, they just make trails for us.
Friend: You're so much older than me in music
Me: Yea but you're older in girlfriends [he's quite the ladies man]
Friend: Yea but thats not important, i mean what if I'm gay?  Oh shit, am I gay?
NonTrippingFriend: hows it going guys
Me: well friend's over here coming out of the closet, ha ha ha
Friend: No No I'm not gay... am I?  I think I... but... [giberish]
Me: you admitted it yourself you're better with women than I, that proves you're not gay
Friend: I dunno, women love gay guys
:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: Noviseer]
    #1704348 - 07/10/03 10:31 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

HILARIOUS!!! :smile: :smile: 

Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: MOTH]
    #1704812 - 07/11/03 01:34 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

This isn't as good as those, but I was tripping on shrooms once watching Saturday Night Live and they had a skit where the people on NPR were trippin on shrooms (at the end of the skit they found out that they were portabellas).

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: thepodman]
    #1704892 - 07/11/03 02:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Um...last week i gave a pen to a girl friend and she was drawin all over her leg...Then she was giving it back to me...and i went off "hmmm, what am i going to do with a pen. A pen hmmm...what the fuck am i going to with a pen...what in the fuck am i going to do with a pen! huh? What!"

Then she screamed "its yours" and i felt really bad.

So i stood on my shoulders and touched the roof with my feet for awhile.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #1705259 - 07/11/03 07:53 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

This episode happens to me and my buddy all the time.

We are tripping high

Me: Man I have to pee but is so hard can't move.
My friend: Don?t bother, pee on your self.
Me: No man that?s no good
My friend: do it you will feel free
Me: You always regret it later
My friend: I don?t care nothing matter now every thing is ok
Me: all get up and pee
My friend: I just peed on my self, feels so good try it
Me: no

Hrs. later coming down from the trip

My friend: fuck I peed on my self again, what an idiot.
Me: I told you so.

Is all part of the magik

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: LOBO]
    #1710255 - 07/12/03 11:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

haha, that is pretty funny.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #1710382 - 07/12/03 11:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Last night on 4 hits of acid with a friend we decided to take a walk in the park around midnight. We were walking down a path when we see a lady and her dog approaching. We start to freak out a little and just tell each other to walk by. I was leading and I ended up missing the path completely and walking a good 10 feet out into some field. I looked back at my friend who was following me and I just started sprinting. I ran by the lady laughing as she jumped back.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: Cherk]
    #1710624 - 07/13/03 01:29 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Three Army buddies dose up and hit the "back yard" (the 4000 acre training area). It is a foggy Monterray night in California, cold and misty. They came upon a road with lamp posts. They walk down the lit road and see something in the road in the darker area between two of the lamp posts.

"It's an animal."
"Yeah, a dead animal."
"I can't tell, the whole road is all swirly."
"Aww man, it's someones dog. It's a dead dog."
"Poor little old dawg."
They get nearer to it.
"It must've just gotten hit."
"Why?"
"It doesn't stink yet."
"Yeah, I can see the pool of blood."
"Poor little dawg."
"See if it's still alive."
"Fuck you, you see if it's still alive."
"Maybe we can help it."
"Yeah."
The bravest of the three inches closer to the dog knowing if it is hurt it might bite him.

He reaches down to touch it and it feels funny.

He grabs it and pulls it up.

It's an old towel.

"It's an old towel."

The three fall in the middle of the road laughin uncontrollably for several minutes.

-RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

Edited by RANKSRAGGY68 (07/13/03 01:30 AM)

Invisiblefour20snakeman
Background Noise
Male

Loc: /\ /\ Right there /\ /\
    #1713366 - 07/14/03 01:45 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

This happened to me the first time i tripped acid which was a few years ago but it is still an inside joke. it may not be funny to you but rest assured for a first timer on 8 hits of liquid it was FUCKIN HILARIOUS.
We were sitting around watching some anime, and someone brought up how gay pokemon was. (this was right after pokemon came to the US)

Experienced Tripper (ET): Dude, pokemon is so fuckin gay
Me: No it's not they make great friends
ET: What the hell are you talking about?
Me: Nothing I just think pokemon make good freinds
ET: Again what in the fuckin hell are you talking about?
Me: You know when you want to go fishing you can just use a pikachu to electracute them bastards outta tha water.
ET: What the hell is a pikachu?
Me: You know them damn mice that shock the fuck outta you.
ET: If there was a fish pokemon i bet it would taste good.
Me: Fish Pokemon?
ET: yeah, but there are no fish pokemon.
Me: THERE R 2 FISH po-KAY-mon (with one hell of a ral deep south hillbilly accent)
Everyone busts out laughing

Like i said you might not think its very funny, but i WAS on 8 hits for my first time. I have tried to duplicate the way it was said THERE R 2 fish po-KAY-mon but it will never come out the same again. every now and then someone will say it and even though it doesn't sound the same its funny cause it reminds me of how fucked up i must have been to be debating on the greatness/gayness of pokemon.

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Loc: London
Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: four20snakeman]
    #1713506 - 07/14/03 04:34 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Myself and a good friend were on shrooms in his trip room. We were coming down off the peak but things were still pretty mental. I decided I wanted to eat an orange, and it is a real fucking effort to peel this orange, I can tell you. So I peel it and it takes me about half an hour, but finally its done and I hand half of it to my friend. He, still tripping, responds.. "can't you break up the segments for me?" I can't quite believe it as I've just peeled this orange for him, so feigning annoyance at him I say "no I can't fucking break the segments up for you, you lazy bitch.. Do you want me to start wiping your ass for you? Is that how it's going to be??" We look at each other for about a second then fall about laughing. It was a classic moment- he will be my flatmate in a couple of months.. great times ahead!

--------------------
-{ divined from the mind }--

My music

OfflineHans_Moleman
????

Loc: Canadia
Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: Noviseer]
    #1713516 - 07/14/03 04:50 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
Ok here's a transcript of my friend and I, as well as I can remember it.

Me: There's flies coming into the tent, but I like them!  I'm not afraid of insects anymore, they just make trails for us.
Friend: You're so much older than me in music
Me: Yea but you're older in girlfriends [he's quite the ladies man]
Friend: Yea but thats not important, i mean what if I'm gay?  Oh shit, am I gay?
NonTrippingFriend: hows it going guys
Me: well friend's over here coming out of the closet, ha ha ha
Friend: No No I'm not gay... am I?  I think I... but... [giberish]
Me: you admitted it yourself you're better with women than I, that proves you're not gay
Friend: I dunno, women love gay guys

HAHAAHHAHAHA

--------------------
One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers -- they saw it as competition, because It is not chemically addictive as is nicotine, alcohol, or caffeine.

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: Hans_Moleman]
    #1713684 - 07/14/03 08:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

ranksraggy68, good story  :lol: i could easily see that happening to me.

well, i don't exactly have a story, but has anyone here seen the clone high episode (animated show on mtv) where the students get into smoking raisins?  it guest starred jack black (cool mofo might i add).

my group and i (shrooming) never laughed so hard.  that episode, hell, that show's writers better be paid very well.  they certainly deserve it.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: Viaggio]
    #1713740 - 07/14/03 09:01 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

damn thats some funny stuff guys........ here's my contribution:

Ok, we're all outside in the woods near my friend's house about to go on a walk. It's midnight and the beginning of a long night. It's me, one friend who is tripping, and two non-tripping friends.

Non-tripping friend (to me and other tripping friend): Ok guys, don't go anywhere, I'm gonna go get a flashlight.
Me: Don't worry we're not going anywhere
Non-tripping friend: Ok, cuz I don't want you two wandering off or nothin
Tripping friend: Dude don't worry we're not goin anywhere.
Non-tripping friend: Ok, I'll be right back. (other non-tripping friend follows him back to house, leaving me and tripping friend alone in woods)
Me: Dude let's get out of here before they get back.
Tripping friend: Fuck yah man, let's go get lost.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: Turd]
    #1713761 - 07/14/03 09:15 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

and how was the woods, alone, without a flashlight?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: PDU]
    #1713769 - 07/14/03 09:20 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Fucking awsome... one of the best trips ever.  We ended up at a gravel pit/quarry somewhere deep in the woods later that night and sat with our legs dangiling over the dge of a ~100 foot cliff that had been dug out by the machinery.  Talked about all kinds of great shit :smile:

Haha, then our friends ended up finding us later and we ditched them again and just took off running into the forest....  like no paths or nothin, bushwhacking it by the moonlight.  That's what it's all about man.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: Turd]
    #1714160 - 07/14/03 12:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yeah totally. Sounds great Turd. That is what its all about...

While im here...some fun moment of shrooms include my friend comming out his patio door while im hanging from his patio upside down, like spiderman. (hey...i like climbing..makes me feel natural)

Or my last trip, when i spontaneously started drumming on my leg. I just held a beat which was constantly very slowly fluctuating, ALL night...Some of my friends joined in after awhile and we got some really good stuff going on, until i ruined it. Later we tried to touch the roof with our feet, standing on our shoulders (while on couches)...good ab workout, and great fun.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflinePala
Dharma Bum

Loc: Within You Without You
Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: PDU]
    #1714470 - 07/14/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Someone I met at Red Rocks told me about someone he knew who had a bad trip in which the guy kept his eyes closed for the entire trip past a certain point because he thought if he opened them he'd find himself at Thanksgiving dinner with his family.

How someone can convince himself that he's at Thanksgiving dinner is beyond me, but I think this one's on par with the classic "thought he was a glass of OJ and didn't want to spill his juice" one.

--------------------
huh????

OfflineThirdEye3
Eater ofMushrooms

Loc: Spokane, WA
    #1714818 - 07/14/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

OK check this out, when it happened I was pretty much completely down from the mushrooms I had taken, but it happened yesterday while i was really, really stoned. My friend and I were driving down this road that very few cars drive on after midnight. This was at about 1:00 AM. As we come around this bend, we see a family of raccoons crossing the street. We stop the car and just stare at these raccoons for like 30 seconds. It's a two way street, and they're not in our lane, they're just to our left in the other lane. There were 5 raccoons, they all looked fully grown, and were obviously traveling in a group. As we're staring at them, they become distracted from their task of crossing this street, and they stop and look at my car in curiosity. We're listening to some really trippy music, and again i stress that we were really really stoned. So we were just tripping on the fact that we're seeing so many raccoons in one place. Then suddenly, and seemingly out of no where, a car comes going in the opposite direction as us, going about 40 miles an hour. I commment to my friend about how, "this'll blow this dude's mind" But the driver doesn't slow down, he just plows right through this family of raccoons, the one in the front of the group just smacks into his bumper, making a very loud noise, and throwing it backwards literally 15 feet. Then he got up, and limped into the forest. It was the weirdest fuckin thing i ever saw.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Please share your funny moments while on shrooms [Re: SurwinMaxawow] * 1
    #1714913 - 07/14/03 03:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I onced asked "Were we going to take a shower?" but as soon as a said it I started thinking stuff like "Were we going to take a shower?"
Was it in our destiny? And I started thinking about time and space etc etc. I stripped and turned the shower on. I was thirsty so I filled a shot glass full of water... and as I was bringing it up to drink, I opened my mouth and tilted my head back (like I was in a shower) and poured it over my face. Still in a deep state of mushrooms, I tried to explain to my girlfreind that I had become confused as to whether I was taking a drink or taking a shower.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies