Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineabsentminded
Stranger
best strain to use for a newbie. strain questions
    #1704137 - 07/10/03 09:14 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

what is the best strain to use for a first timer? do strains have anything to do with yeilds and potency? like are some strains more potent to others and do some yield more than others? can you explain the differences in a few strains for me please?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Re: best strain to use for a newbie. strain questions [Re: absentminded]
    #1704149 - 07/10/03 09:18 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

what is the best strain to use for a first timer?

Any Cubensis strain.

Quote:

do strains have anything to do with yeilds and potency?

Yes some are more potent than others but there is also how well they were grown,what they were grown on , growing conditions.....

B+ - the average cubensis, large fruits,medium potency
TC- smaller fruits, good potency, high pinner
Equador- medium friuts, great potency
golden teacher- medium to large fuits,great potency, an all around favorite!

Offlinelemunhed
The hustler'shustler

Loc: Ur moms house
Re: best strain to use for a newbie. strain questions [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #1704222 - 07/10/03 09:46 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

EQ's are a favorite. Be careful because it is hard to find a good overall strain, and often times when somebody tells you that "it is a very fast colonizer", that means under lab conditions when compared to other mushrooms. Not in a PF cake that is too dry that was PC'ed too long (not that i am saying you will necessarily do this, it's just hard and everyone messes up a few times).
But on another note, Cambodian is VERY fast colonizing, one of the best. EQ's are good fruiters, they pin easily and are medium speed colonizers. Mexi cubs are good, those fruit in a huge variety of temperatures if that's a problem for you, and they are fast colonizers. Anything will work... but stay away from Mazatapec's (really slow), and Lipa Yai's (take 2 weeks + to fruit with a cold shock). That's just in my experience... you might have different results.

--------------------
You're pompeius, aren't you? I'll make a pompeian of you unless you hold your toungue!

-Tiberius Claudius Nero

Anonymous

Re: best strain to use for a newbie. strain questions [Re: lemunhed]
    #1704250 - 07/10/03 09:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

*sigh* ANOTHER strain thread.....someone should put up a sticky IMO

Offlineuniquethinker
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #23556767 - 08/19/16 12:44 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

hello everyone,

let me first start off by saying that I have never done shrooms in my life, but have recently just become very interested in the whole magic mushroom trip. basically because i am curious, that is why I would like to experience them. so, i want to do it right, and have found myself here on this forum seeking someone who is knowledgeable and can help me be successful my first trip.

i am a healthy male that is in his early twenties. i live on a farm and i found these shrooms on my farm in horse and cow poop. please let me know if these are indeed the "magic" mushrooms and not something that will kill me. i really appreciate any feedback I get.

i kinda did some research already so i have an idea of what to look for and a little insight but not enough to be picking blindly like i have today. so without any more do, here are the photo's of the shrooms i picked today. please inform me of what i have and will they kill me or not. i will section them into groups so you guys can respond easier.

lastyly, i would like to say i have a box full of horse and cow pooop and am looking to grow the one's that are good. so, any advice you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance!

- UniqueThinker

Shroom 1:

Shroom 2:

Shroom 3:

Shroom 4:

Shroom 5:

Shroom 6:

Shroom 7:

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: best strain to use for a newbie. strain questions [Re: uniquethinker]
    #23556780 - 08/19/16 12:47 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

You must have tried to find a thread this old

On top of that this is cultivation not the identification forum

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
Trusted Cultivator
    #23558303 - 08/19/16 12:47 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Strain forum is stickied at the top of this forum. Please direct all strain discussion to the strain forum. Thank you.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck