Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
floating above the head chakras?
    #1703809 - 07/10/03 09:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i've seen energy centers floating above the head in a certain person (or poeple, only one person that i'm sure of). then i read in a peter caroll book about a second center of conciousness that is developed in magicians. then some kid i randomly met one day casually mentioned to me "you know there are 2 more chakras?" when were tripping (he was a friend of a friend so i have only seen him that one day).

anybody know anything about these above the head chakras that from what i've seen are in charge of co-ordinating the large amounts of what seems like chance that goes on in our day to day life?

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDr_Bloothumb
WTFWJD
Male

Loc: IL
Re: floating above the head chakras? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #1705535 - 07/11/03 12:52 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

what do you mean you saw their energy center?

--------------------
Guinness- It's what's for dinner!

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1705742 - 07/11/03 02:01 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i don't have a link, but during the evolution, we will gain i believe its 4 to 6 more chakra's

Don't take my word for it, i don't know much about chakra's

see spirituality links, at the top of the fourm

check out Deoxy.org, i think

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1705801 - 07/11/03 02:16 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I once had an experience on mushrooms in which my consciousness ascended above my head, unfolding lotus-style. From above I was no longer my 'self', I was ALL things, past-present-future. I didn't stop above my head, I kept on going and going until I floated outside of the atmosphere, away from the planet, and deep into space. It was the most mind-blowing experience I've ever had, besides being born. Actually it was so close to how the birth experience felt that you could call it a 'rebirth'.  :wink:

I'm a born-again Adamist.  :lol: 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: floating above the head chakras? [Re: Adamist]
    #1706199 - 07/11/03 04:32 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I have had a similar experience during an acid trip,mushroom trip and twice while completely sober. I mean how do describe something like that, i will put three seperate similar experiences here for you guys to look at:

1. Acid trip[: Over a period of 2 hours my chest began to burn intensely: 10 min later vison begin to fragment, and i felt a ball begin to take shape in my solar plexus. by the time i got home i could push this ball over my head at will. nothing really special about this except i completed the meaning of my life every time i did it.

2. Mushroom trip[: ingested an eighth. friends had to pull me outa the car when i got home cause i was so freaked out. all of a sudden when they threw me out of the car , i became a tiny particle in the universe somewhere out in space, this description doesnt justify the feeling at all, i just wanted to share. definetly a feeling of being reborn

3. Sober[: Interestingly enough this was the most powerful out of body experience i have had. i had just finished an hour of meditating and was walking upstairs. immediatly when i looked over at my family in the kitchen the moment just started to peel away, it happened so fast, and then i was hovering in eternity, in a see of colors, blinking through the rainbow spectrum. i started yelling and stumbling around cause i thought i had died. i ran outa the room and a patterned floor rug caught my eye, thats when i lifted outside my head and i realized that time is just a chain of events with absolutely no meaning to them, yet there is a grand structure that is allowing this to take place, an intelligent structure.

" there is a flux of white gravitational light that ascends up the inner column of the earth and "up" into the sky, and it is this light that we are, for we are surely lost in space without it "

peace<

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #1706213 - 07/11/03 04:37 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

There are seven main physical chakras, and 7 spiritual ones, above the crown. Consider them the higher self's chakras. We are growing into them.

--------------------

Offlinelucid
Jack's AlteredConsciousness

Loc: up on the bidet
Re: floating above the head chakras? [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #1706605 - 07/11/03 06:55 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Vibrant,
regarding the sober experience.
Could u describe what happened after u started
yelling and thought u were dying till the point
the entire experience ended/faded away (I'm assuming
it did, since u didn't mention u were feeling different
currently). I'm particularly interested in the transition
to "normal".

Quote:

ViBrAnT said:
I have had a similar experience during an acid trip,mushroom trip and twice while completely sober. I mean how do describe something like that, i will put three seperate similar experiences here for you guys to look at:

1. Acid trip[: Over a period of 2 hours my chest began to burn intensely: 10 min later vison begin to fragment, and i felt a ball begin to take shape in my solar plexus. by the time i got home i could push this ball over my head at will. nothing really special about this except i completed the meaning of my life every time i did it.

2. Mushroom trip[: ingested an eighth. friends had to pull me outa the car when i got home cause i was so freaked out. all of a sudden when they threw me out of the car , i became a tiny particle in the universe somewhere out in space, this description doesnt justify the feeling at all, i just wanted to share. definetly a feeling of being reborn

3. Sober[: Interestingly enough this was the most powerful out of body experience i have had. i had just finished an hour of meditating and was walking upstairs. immediatly when i looked over at my family in the kitchen the moment just started to peel away, it happened so fast, and then i was hovering in eternity, in a see of colors, blinking through the rainbow spectrum. i started yelling and stumbling around cause i thought i had died. i ran outa the room and a patterned floor rug caught my eye, thats when i lifted outside my head and i realized that time is just a chain of events with absolutely no meaning to them, yet there is a grand structure that is allowing this to take place, an intelligent structure.

" there is a flux of white gravitational light that ascends up the inner column of the earth and "up" into the sky, and it is this light that we are, for we are surely lost in space without it "

peace< 

--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: floating above the head chakras? [Re: lucid]
    #1706737 - 07/11/03 07:58 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

well you see there is no full transition to normal after an experience such as i was describing while sober. The effects are with me as i am writing this to you, except i do not believe i am capable of having that direct experience of reality again, nor do i wish to. you see when there is in old adage that goes with the realm of mastery, once a mans karma(identification with ego) has begun to slip, it is only a matter of time before the poison of the kundalini overpowers his compassion center, think of it as a giant mushroom trip that eventually leads to suicide or ameless wandering out in nature alone, once the individual has made real that the physical realm is merely a transition, never forget this, the physical realm is only a transition on the infinte ladder, or wheel if you prefer of becoming.

what are we becoming? only more of what we already are, and who are we?

infinte space..............

" my eyes gaze the ten thousand directions, my heart is plundered beneath the poison of the snake, when black and white come together, its not what you want, but it ceases to function manifest any other way "

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Offlinelucid

Re: floating above the head chakras? [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #1706973 - 07/11/03 09:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ViBrAnT said:
once a mans karma(identification with ego) has begun to slip, it is only a matter of time before the poison of the kundalini overpowers his compassion center, think of it as a giant mushroom trip that eventually leads to suicide or ameless wandering out in nature alone 

Yikes, I thought ego loss was supposed to be blissful, and
suicide an antithises of the Enlightened ego-less state... ?? :confused: 

--------------------

Offlinelucid

#1709159 - 07/12/03 07:23 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Vibrant still waiting for your (or anyone elses) reply.
To requote, u said:
once a mans karma(identification with ego) has begun to slip, it is only a matter of time before the poison of the kundalini overpowers his compassion center, think of it as a giant mushroom trip that eventually leads to suicide or ameless wandering out in nature alone
Isn't ego loss supposed to be blissful ?
I thought ego loss is one of the goals of
Buddhist Meditation and I hardly think it
leads to suicide, but perhaps I misunderstood
your comments. Thanks :smile:

--------------------

OfflineDrubuShrume
EAT ME - I'm afungi

Loc: Right where I need to be
    #1709628 - 07/12/03 09:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

From what I've read about it; ego-loss is supposed to be lonely, but your mind is at peace.

--------------------
AH HA....

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: floating above the head chakras? [Re: DrubuShrume]
    #1710142 - 07/13/03 12:28 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

shroomism. any idea with what the 7 above the head chakra's do? you know like the 3rd eye chakra is about spirtual sight and knowing and your stomache chakra is in charge of nurishment and such.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology