Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: Enlil] * 5
    #17034948 - 10/15/12 12:18 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Oh, Enlil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePP128
Sage of Sage

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: shroom_bee]
    #17034957 - 10/15/12 12:19 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shroom_bee said:
Quote:

Nullface said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Nullface said:
Are you talking to me? Did you read my story I typed out at all? Bottom line is they did nothing for me but watch my heart rate and treat me like a piece of shit then kicked me out 2 hours later and sent me the bill.

He was agreeing with you and pointing out a reason why they behave the way they do.

Many other people were telling their own knowledge and experiences about them around the same time I posted so I wanted to make sure it was directed at me and not someone else.

:shrug:

You need to play their game.  They are always on the lookout for "drug-seeking" behavior, and there is a thin line between a person in need and a random guy who wants drugs from them.

The problem with needing that particular drug is you can't control yourself while manipulating the emergency room staff.  Sorry, no advice for it.

But if you ever go in for painkillers, here:  Imagine you are wounded animal that can't show pain or the predators will get you. Imagine you are a semi-macho guy who can present a good in-pain-toughing-it-out face.  When they are "not" looking at you, but really observing you from the distance or the corner, occasionally wince as you move and then give yourself a little speech how you can handle it.

Dilaudid will soon follow.

"Well, just survived that massive 2C-P overdose. Sure was a harrowing experience! Guess I'll go score some Dilaudid now!"

Thanks for the advice!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: The_Ghost] * 2
    #17034979 - 10/15/12 12:22 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Yeah everyone is defending this as a 'simple mistake'

He could have been drunk, or high. Mistakes like this happen.

And I agree with John about prohibitions part in this. In a legal situation he would have bought a strip of pills of three milligrams and taken four.

Still lets not get carried away arguing guys.  If anyone knows more, please step forward.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: Asante] * 1
    #17034998 - 10/15/12 12:26 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

Yeah everyone is defending this as a 'simple mistake'

He could have been drunk, or high. Mistakes like this happen.

And I agree with John about prohibitions part in this. In a legal situation he would have bought a strip of pills of three milligrams and taken four.

Still lets not get carried away arguing guys.  If anyone knows more, please step forward.

Yeah in an ideal world where drugs are packaged per dose, over the counter, this might have been prevented. In the mean time we are one step closer to getting more drugs banned thanks to this guy.

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #17035001 - 10/15/12 12:27 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Not at all.  I'm arguing that this was caused by a person:

1. Choosing to put a chemical in his body,
2. Without properly measuring the amount of that chemical.

Prohibition or not, he had a measured and labeled amount of the chemical and chose to use another amount of it which he improperly measured.  The same would be true if he had purchased a 200mg bar of it and broken it to ingest a smaller amount. 

Blaming prohibition might be convenient and popular on this forum...but it's just rhetorical nonsense in this case. 

I sincerely hope that he recovers fully, but pointing the finger at the boogieman named "prohibition" serves no useful purpose here.

That.

Plus, it's rhetorical nonsense in most cases of overdose.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: The_Ghost] * 2
    #17035012 - 10/15/12 12:28 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The_Ghost said:
Yeah in an ideal world where drugs are packaged per dose, over the counter, this might have been prevented. In the mean time we are one step closer to getting more drugs banned thanks to this guy.

Right.

Because no-one ever overdoses on sleeping pills, or opiates.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleSell Your Soul
Nutmeg shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Over there
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 3
    #17035024 - 10/15/12 12:30 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

OK - let's not turn this into a debate over types of drugs and how to handle doses.
Let's focus on Losfreddy's welfare and hope for more updates.

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 2
    #17035030 - 10/15/12 12:31 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

The_Ghost said:

Right.

Are you trying to make a point again?

--------------------

OfflineOZA
When the going gets weird.....
 User Gallery

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: The_Ghost]
    #17035032 - 10/15/12 12:31 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Man I don't get how this happened. How didn't he see he was taking half of the substance rather than 1/20th...I guess it happens but come on.
Anyway I'm pulling for you man. Hope you come back to us alright.

--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: Constantine]
    #17035041 - 10/15/12 12:32 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Constantine said:
Apparently he's online right now.. :confused:

:hauntingguy2:

Did anybody contact "him" while his account was logged in?

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #17035043 - 10/15/12 12:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Not at all.  I'm arguing that this was caused by a person:

1. Choosing to put a chemical in his body,
2. Without properly measuring the amount of that chemical.

Prohibition or not, he had a measured and labeled amount of the chemical and chose to use another amount of it which he improperly measured.  The same would be true if he had purchased a 200mg bar of it and broken it to ingest a smaller amount. 

Blaming prohibition might be convenient and popular on this forum...but it's just rhetorical nonsense in this case. 

I sincerely hope that he recovers fully, but pointing the finger at the boogieman named "prohibition" serves no useful purpose here.

That.

Plus, it's rhetorical nonsense in most cases of overdose.

:facepalm: You honestly believe this kind of thing could not be helped by legalization regulation?

Alright mods Im done.

InvisibleSell Your Soul
Nutmeg shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Over there
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: THE KRAT BARON] * 1
    #17035056 - 10/15/12 12:34 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

GeoMcCheeseburgers said:
Did anybody contact "him" while his account was logged in?

I went him a PM earlier, for which I got a return-receipt.
Don't know if that was him reading it, or someone else who has access to his account.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: The_Ghost] * 1
    #17035067 - 10/15/12 12:36 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The_Ghost said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

The_Ghost said:

Right.

Already did, but I will again for the slow.

Many meds come in pre-packaged doses. For as long as that has been the case, there have still been overdoses. Either through carelessness, or in a deliberate attempt to get even higher. Selling a product like this in pre-packaged doses would not stop people from misusing it.

Frankly, I think you have to be nuts to use something with so little known about it.

--------------------

OfflineOZA
When the going gets weird.....
 User Gallery

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 7
    #17035081 - 10/15/12 12:38 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

You guys are a joke. Whatever he did and why he did it, that's all done now and now we've got a shroomerite in extremely serious condition and you guys are arguing the deets about it. Fucking douchebags

--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: DeadHearts] * 1
    #17035087 - 10/15/12 12:39 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
You honestly believe this kind of thing could not be helped by legalization regulation?

You're seeing what you want to see. I used the word "most".

Quote:

Alright mods Im done.

Now they can go home.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: OZA] * 1
    #17035094 - 10/15/12 12:40 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

OZA said:
You guys are a joke. Whatever he did and why he did it, that's all done now and now we've got a shroomerite in extremely serious condition and you guys are arguing the deets about it. Fucking douchebags

Get over it. It's what people do.

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #17035102 - 10/15/12 12:41 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:
You honestly believe this kind of thing could not be helped by legalization regulation?

You're seeing what you want to see. I used the word "most".

Quote:

Alright mods Im done.

Now they can go home.

You got a source for "most" of these cases or just opinion/first hand experience?

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 4
    #17035116 - 10/15/12 12:44 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

The_Ghost said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

The_Ghost said:

Right.

Already did, but I will again for the slow.

Many meds come in pre-packaged doses. For as long as that has been the case, there have still been overdoses. Either through carelessness, or in a deliberate attempt to get even higher. Selling a product like this in pre-packaged doses would not stop people from misusing it.

Frankly, I think you have to be nuts to use something with so little know about it.

I made my stance on this quite clear earlier o the previous page. But i will again for the slow. This guy is clearly an idiot who shouldn't be messing with rc's, considering he cant visually comprehend what half of a pile of substance looks like compared to a 10th. So in that regard we are actually in agreement.

The followup post you replied you was aimed at the point which was brought up in regards to legalization, which i do agree with likely decreasing the risks since its much harder to fuck up dosing individually prepackaged doses compared to pile of powder. Naturally there is still plenty of room for being an idiot and overdosing but it becomes much harder. Not sure how that is unclear to you unless you consider a pile of sleeping pill powder to be identical in dosage risk to measured out pills with exactly labeled dosage specifications.

--------------------

OfflineLord_McLovin
mad scientist on shrooms
Male User Gallery

Loc: infinite dimensional void
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: The_Ghost]
    #17035154 - 10/15/12 12:53 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

In the mean time we are one step closer to getting more drugs banned thanks to this guy.

Drugs get banned whether people have problems with them or not. In the latter case, it's just easier for the media to abuse it for propaganda purposes. Instead of blaming other people, you should ask yourself what you have done to improve the drug policy of the country.

--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Re: RL contacts of member LOSFREDDY, your immediate attention is required [Re: Lord_McLovin] * 1
    #17035164 - 10/15/12 12:54 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Lord_McLovin said:
Quote:

In the mean time we are one step closer to getting more drugs banned thanks to this guy.

Drugs get banned whether people have problems with them or not. In the latter case, it's just easier for the media to abuse it for propaganda purposes. Instead of blaming other people, you should ask yourself what you have done to improve the drug policy of the country.

So you agree that it makes it easier. That's the only point i was making. Not looking to get into the full spectrum of the drug legality debate.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals