Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemike
iHugTrees

-NEW TOOL- *DELETED*
    #1702430 - 07/10/03 12:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by mike

--------------------
Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.
-Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: -NEW TOOL- [Re: mike]
    #1702511 - 07/10/03 12:33 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

CROSS POST!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinemike
iHugTrees

Re: -NEW TOOL- [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1702564 - 07/10/03 12:45 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

again, i will adress you inability to NOT follow directions.

let it be, go with the flow, realise there is a message and let it go, after all that is what ides are for, to 'go' in every direction...

>HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY<

and please dont kill it all off, i mean yea if you have to thats cool, but i am just really enthused about this. at least give it a look, before you move it and do what not with it. it really is a tool that crosses boundries. it is art, and it is science, and it is and could be used in near future in politics! READ it!

--------------------
Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.
-Albert Einstein

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1702588 - 07/10/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I can't follow directions? Jackass.

Here, since you seem to ride the short bus, I'll post these for you.

* Although we don't like to delete posts and we're pretty open minded as to subject matter (in the right forums), we will not tolerate any posts that degrade the quality or safety of the site.

* No public trading of chemical suppliers. This is not a drug hookup site. This also includes sending members private messages asking for illegal drugs.

* Do not spam your advertisement or crosspost.

* It is up to the individual to verify the accuracy of any information presented on this site. We try our best to ensure the accuracy, but with any large website things do slip by sometimes.

* Any attempt to adversely affect the server in any way will result in us taking immediate action against you.

* Please respect the other members. Abusive posts and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Personal remarks should be directed to private message or email.

* We reserve the right to ban any user, at any time, for any reason. Use here is strictly permissive and may be withdrawn and withheld. Posting, browsing, or otherwise interacting with Shroomery.org indicates acceptance of these terms of use.

* Shroomery.org reserves the right to display any data that is submitted to it.

* You must be 18 years of age or older to browse the site. Persons who are known to be under this age will be banned from the server.

* By signing up you agree to the terms outlined in our disclaimer, privacy policy and the supplier policy.

Notice the one in red?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinemike
iHugTrees

Re: -NEW TOOL- [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1702686 - 07/10/03 01:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

my apologies, but i am not spamming an advertise ment. and until you can prove to me for certain, that this message is NOT relevent to the areas i applied it, i will not see this as wrong. it is the same 'post' yes, but OS 012 is a benefit to all areas.
luvdemnshrooms please tell me what did YOU think about the site?

--------------------
-Albert Einstein

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1702722 - 07/10/03 01:23 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I think it, like you, should be.... deleted.

Come back when you learn to spell and write.

--------------------

InvisibleAnimaAnimus
free mind
    #1702833 - 07/10/03 01:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

0/5

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale