Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

To the ladies of the Shroomery...
    #17021460 - 10/12/12 10:35 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Not expecting many on here but I have a question, guys I guess can attempt to answer this in some convoluted way.

How much of a determining factor does education play a role in your attraction for a guy? Say for example, all else being equal, that two guys look the same, etc., but one is highly educated from prestigious universities and has multiple graduate degrees. How much more attractive or less attractive (if the girl is really insecure) would this academic pedigree make the guy??

:aweshift:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #17021712 - 10/12/12 11:28 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Girls expect three things from guys:
  • Good looks
  • Rich
  • Funny

If you're lacking in any of those, forget about it.

Anonymous #1

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17021813 - 10/12/12 11:53 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

do not be a threadhijacker, this has nothing to do with the question.

Anonymous #3

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #17021818 - 10/12/12 11:54 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

At the end of the day a lady won't get physically dirty for you.  Meaning above love, they place house, dishes, the his and her towels and all the trivial stuff you have to deal with.  Whereas guys will love a girl into the ground and beyond.  It's just that difference.  Once you know love, it shatters all that preconcieved bullshit that made it so grand to begin with and can kind of get depressing once you start to think about it.  And when they ditch you, don't for a second think it's a spur of the moment thing.  They were thinking it for months and jumping dicks for months.  You are a job, it's the same strategy when you quit a job.  Don't let your employer know, have backups, test those jobs before you commit to the next, bail.

Anonymous #3

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17021831 - 10/12/12 11:55 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

So with what I said, do you want a shitty education or a good one?  There's your answer.

Anonymous #1

#17022085 - 10/13/12 01:19 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
So with what I said, do you want a shitty education or a good one?  There's your answer.

Okay this did not even answer my question. I didn't think it was so difficult but I guess I was wrong. Are you even a girl?

Anonymous #3

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #17022354 - 10/13/12 03:22 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Wow you're one of those "gotta spell it out for this nigga" niggas.

Anonymous #4

#17023256 - 10/13/12 10:51 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Op I'm sorry but if those answers don't help then your a dumbass. What did you want a simple yes or no?

Ok here you go. The answer is yes. That's it that's all you get. And no I'm not a girl.

Anonymous #5

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17023296 - 10/13/12 11:00 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'm bi and yes, I don't care for dumb people, however I have an elevated IQ.
:shrug:

Anonymous #6

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17023540 - 10/13/12 11:50 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Many uneducated women prefer uneducated men, they relate to them much better, and women don't like feeling inferior on things such as education.

Many educated women prefer educated men, a educated woman looks down on uneducated man. Again, money plays a key role in all of this.

Anonymous #7

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #17023925 - 10/13/12 01:11 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I don't like educated career woman anyway. All they care about is their career and work. For these career women, a man is just a tool. They marry the man, have children with him, then divorce him and focus on their career. I hate women like that

Anonymous #6

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #17024188 - 10/13/12 02:02 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
I don't like educated career woman anyway. All they care about is their career and work. For these career women, a man is just a tool. They marry the man, have children with him, then divorce him and focus on their career. I hate women like that

I agree 100%, educated career women are the worst form of human existence I know of, they tend to be self centered and only care about themselves, stay away is my advice.

Anonymous #8

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #17025099 - 10/13/12 05:22 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Go to a bar one night and tell ladies you graduated from state school with an accounting degree

Go another night telling them you are a self employed lawyer who graduated from harvard

no contest

Anonymous #9

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #17025170 - 10/13/12 05:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

You mean Nolo contendere, right?

Harvard + Lawyer means you best be reppin' that Latin shizz.

Anonymous #9

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #17025251 - 10/13/12 05:52 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I am not a girl, but here is what I have observed:

To answer your question really, it depends on the girl. I'll speak in general terms.

Quote:

How much of a determining factor does education play a role in your attraction for a guy? Say for example, all else being equal, that two guys look the same, etc., but one is highly educated from prestigious universities and has multiple graduate degrees.

All other things being equal, level and prestige of one's education don't really seem to matter all that much, but maybe I'm biased because I tend to run in well-educated circles. If you are intelligent, well off, nice, attractive, employed, popular etc. then you won't have trouble getting ladies if you went to Bumfuck State U even if you didn't graduate. One tiny iota of girls might discount you because you didn't get an Ivy League education or graduate, but in the end if you are having trouble finding a stellar girlfriend then its due to other personal flaws.

Quote:

How much more attractive or less attractive (if the girl is really insecure) would this academic pedigree make the guy?

Again generally academic pedigree doesn't matter. I know tons of really well educated guys with higher terminal degrees than me who went to better schools who are much less fortunate with women. They are no less or more attractive simply because of their academic credentials; their really myopic world views, misogyny, and short statures (sadly...) are some of the reasons for their lack of success with females.

In other words academic pedigree plays a very small role when you consider it separately from the factors that generally allow one to get that sort of education (i.e. some level of intelligence, educated parents, wealthy family, social connections, etc.).

Anonymous #10

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17025252 - 10/13/12 05:53 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
but one is highly educated from prestigious universities and has multiple graduate degrees. How much more attractive or less attractive (if the girl is really insecure) would this academic pedigree make the guy??

i would find the pedigree to be Less attractive if anything assuming we come from different worlds and wouldnt have anything in common anyway

Anonymous #11

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #17026126 - 10/13/12 08:28 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Obviously a better education is more desireable unless someone is very insecure.  But all women really care about is the size of your dick.

Anonymous #12

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #11] * 1
    #17026628 - 10/13/12 10:06 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
Obviously a better education is more desireable unless someone is very insecure.  But all women really care about is the size of your dick.

Bank account

Anonymous #13

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #17026698 - 10/13/12 10:24 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Nothing fills the void like cash

Anonymous #14

Re: To the ladies of the Shroomery... [Re: Anonymous #13] * 3
    #17029324 - 10/14/12 12:34 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Education and income doesn't mean as much to me as someone who is faithful, honest, trusting, funny, fun to be with, enjoys the quiet small moments in life as much as the crazy out of control ones. Someone who wants to chop the veges while I cook, wants to take turns giving back massages while watching some stupid b horror flick, someone who wants to walk to the park and push me up against a tree and kiss me for 10 mins. And last but not least, someone who not vanilla in bed.

Lack of education can mean lack of finances. While I would prefer a man who can contribute 50% in the financial department I have certainly had my share of men who didn't/couldn't and it doesn't bother me until I start to feel like I'm being taken advantage of - which has happened.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds