Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: 5-HTP, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
I ate some MDMA last night
    #1700996 - 07/09/03 11:45 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I ate 2 pills, unidentified 'blue smileys', completely un-planned and spontaneous, ingested around 3 am, felt effects until around 9 am. Smoked some nice bud and salvia 5x towards the end.

It was a double edged experience. On one hand, I delved deeper into my psyche than I believe I have ever done, discussing extremely personal issues with my female companion that otherwise would be highly touchy and uncomforatble.

On the other hand, I repeatedly would completely forget what I was talking about. I would be deep in conversation, and all of a sudden my mind goes blank. I hope this doesn't indicate the fabled "holes-in-the-brain" syndrome I hear so much of.  :shocked:

Regardless, I don't think I'll be doing it again for quite a while.

Are there any fans of MDMA in here?  :cool:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: Adamist]
    #1701001 - 07/09/03 11:47 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, also I took 300 mgs of 5-HTP at the peak. Good stuff.  :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #1701036 - 07/10/03 12:00 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i use to do that stuff a lot, its fun for a while but it burns itself out real quick. i was doing the pure mdma powder like every other day for 3 weeks. after that it was just the same thing everytime, fell happy , rub yourself, then 3 hours later fiending for more. most of the pills ive done dont even come close to the pure mdma powder anyways.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: Infrared]
    #1701054 - 07/10/03 12:07 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I don't care for MDMA much at all. I find, to be honest - that Im a very negative, angry, and upset person in general so when I ingest MDMA I always feel so fake because of how happy it makes me. I find it has little to no real world value (unlike psychedelics like acid, shrooms) for me.

I cant say same for everyone, in fact I bet it does help some people, not me though

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: Infrared]
    #1701058 - 07/10/03 12:09 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

mdma must be used in moderation. this is possible to do, but many find it extremely difficult. imo it's best to just take one pill with a few g's of shrooms if you're going to be dancing, not 2 pills alone. just too much x. it should be an augmenter, not the main course.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1701061 - 07/10/03 12:10 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

On the other hand, I repeatedly would completely forget what I was talking about. I would be deep in conversation, and all of a sudden my mind goes blank. I hope this doesn't indicate the fabled "holes-in-the-brain" syndrome I hear so much of.  :shocked:

Nah, the 'holes in the brain' come after lots of use. And doesn't come till after the roll is over anyways. Thats why if you take an SSRI 6hrs after the E you wont get the holes. Thats was the pot making you blank out hehe.

Quote:

Are there any fans of MDMA in here?  :cool: 

Me! heh, I've only used it once but really enjoyed it. It was a very special experience :grin:

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: DailyPot]
    #1701096 - 07/10/03 12:17 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

People tell me the best way to do MDMA is with a girl because of the sexual benefits...?

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Offlinetoned3f
Comfortably Numb
Loc: NY, Amerika
Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: psyka]
    #1701199 - 07/10/03 12:57 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

The holes in the brain story is complete bullshit, and the neurotoxicity is so controversial that it's barely believable as well.

http://www.thedea.org/neurotoxicity.html
http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/shulgin/adsarchive/brainholes.htm

So roll away, with moderation of course.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: psyka]
    #1701207 - 07/10/03 12:59 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I think MDMA would has some real-world value. I've read about it being used to help cure post-tramatic stress disorder (ahem, shell shock, let's stop cushioning everything, so it loses meaning..... I believe George Carlin? anyone? anyways...). I could see how it could be used for a lot of emotional therapy. I've done it like twice, and only one of them was good. It was at this party, and I found it incredibly easy to say anything that was on my mind. I talked to all sorts of strangers. I introduced myself to this new kid that I had seen in school the previous week, always hanging out with the preps. If you knew me, this is all so very contradictory to who I am. I have always been very very shy, not so much anymore, because I've been working on it. Hell, the experience probably opened the door quite a bit (this was before I ever got my hands on mushrooms).
I think it can be used to sort of reprogram mental limitations and programming defiencies we have in our head, just like mushrooms. Myself, I'd definitely prefer shroomz, though, 100% NATURAL. Doesn't rot your brain, either. haha
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1701303 - 07/10/03 01:18 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

They quit calling it shellshock because you can experience the same symptoms from physical sexual abuse as a child or adult, a car wreck, OR combat. That way they can blanket the symptoms. It doesn't just belong to GI's. Oh, and I was a GI. When delving in to support groups it is better to be in a group that is comprised of people with the same experiences. So rape victims usually won't be found being treated for PTSD with combat vets.

-RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

Offlinekief
Dr. Nuggz

Loc: east coast
Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: RANKSRAGGY68]
    #1701374 - 07/10/03 01:35 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

e is def fun only used in moderation best pills i ever took were dolphins from spain i had randomly stumbled into in cancun just use it once or twice a year and you will be fine

--------------------
the mind is a terrilble thing to waste i show love causes it a terrible thing to hate.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1701376 - 07/10/03 01:36 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

lol... dont worry about the whole getting blank in the middle of telling someone something... i do it all the time. unless you think im scarey :P :laugh: . crazy crazy man. so do you think that it cut you off from other experiences that you might have been in tune with, or enlightened any parts of you?

--------------------
What?

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1701438 - 07/10/03 01:52 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

It's hard to say. I feel very confused right now, I still need awhile to digest the experience fully.  :crazy2:

A factor in my confusion may be the fact that I didn't fall asleep until around 11 am, got up around 2pm, went to work at 4.  :crazy: 

--------------------

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: Malachi]
    #1701492 - 07/10/03 02:13 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mdma must be used in moderation.

True, as is the case with most drugs. But MDMA isn't as well known, if used in moderation you can avoid possible damage to the brain that is still unknown. If you use it alot it is not as clear what will happen. Better safe than sorry me thinks.
Quote:

this is possible to do, but many find it extremely difficult. 

Eh, I dont really. As much as I loved the moment and the experience of being on E for some reason I dont really have the urge or crave to recreate the experience. But I wouldn't mind it :wink:
Quote:

imo it's best to just take one pill with a few g's of shrooms if you're going to be dancing, not 2 pills alone.  just too much x. it should be an augmenter, not the main course. 

I think this is a matter of opinion. It would seem you dont really like the E, you just use it to intensify the shrooms, but for many others that want the feeling of E this would not be desirable. Two pills are not really alot, it is fairly common to do more than that althought I wouldn't say you should do more than two at once.

Quote:

psyka said:
People tell me the best way to do MDMA is with a girl because of the sexual benefits...? 

They say this because you get real touchy and lovey and open on E. And while you're on it you wouldn't think much of hugging friends and saying I love you losely. When the drug wears off or to sober people watching this could look pretty 'gay' so the girls are to avoid or minimze this.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#1701504 - 07/10/03 02:17 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Man, when I took it, it was a Saturday night. I was still tripping at like 6 in the morning, I went to sleep. All I knew was that I had to be to work at 9 (washing dishes for six hours). I woke up, looked at the clock, couldn't make out what it said, so I went walking, in the deep autumn cold, up and down the sidewalk by the creek, trying to sober up enough to go into work. I seriously thought for awhile that my friend and the guy that owned the house must have injected heroin in me while I was sleeping. Where did that idea come from? Not one single reason in existence why I would ever think that (except, perhaps, for the reason that made me think it). And.... I made it to work 15 min early. I don't think I need to say that it was one of the worst days of my life, coming down from a trip of that magnitude, with virtually no sleep, while surrounded by people eating, me washing dishes for six hours. AHH! (traumatic flashbacks).
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
    #1701874 - 07/10/03 08:32 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

dude, you should have phoned in sick

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1701997 - 07/10/03 10:54 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I remember having to go to work at McDonalds like just a few hours after I had come down from an acid trip. It was pretty fun, I didn't take anything seriously... Just observed the insanity...

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: DailyPot]
    #1702215 - 07/10/03 12:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DailyPot said:
Quote:

mdma must be used in moderation.

True, as is the case with most drugs. But MDMA isn't as well known, if used in moderation you can avoid possible damage to the brain that is still unknown. If you use it alot it is not as clear what will happen. Better safe than sorry me thinks.
Quote:

this is possible to do, but many find it extremely difficult. 

Eh, I dont really. As much as I loved the moment and the experience of being on E for some reason I dont really have the urge or crave to recreate the experience. But I wouldn't mind it :wink:
Quote:

imo it's best to just take one pill with a few g's of shrooms if you're going to be dancing, not 2 pills alone.  just too much x. it should be an augmenter, not the main course. 

I think this is a matter of opinion. It would seem you dont really like the E, you just use it to intensify the shrooms, but for many others that want the feeling of E this would not be desirable. Two pills are not really alot, it is fairly common to do more than that althought I wouldn't say you should do more than two at once.

yeah man, that's why I said imo... but just so you know, I do really like x, in fact, I've taken whole shitloads of it in the past, up to 4 rolls of real quality.  however... now that I know all about the drug, I know also the relavtive tradeoffs of large doses, flipping it with other drugs, etc, and I'm saying mx missles are the shit all around.  x comedown is shitty, whereas shrooms come down easy, it's fun to add visuals to the roll, etc.

as for the addictive quality of mdma, as with anything from the outside you can't imagine how you might find youself falling inside of it, but the process is so very clear to those who are either inside or have been inside.  I still roll, I just took 2 blue J's at a Sasha set a few days ago.  I would have prefered to get ahold of some shrooms (or acid) rather than that second pill though.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: I ate some MDMA last night [Re: Malachi]
    #1702255 - 07/10/03 01:17 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Phone in sick wasn't an option, because at the place I worked at, calling in sick = losing your job. Yeah, it sucked, I didn't work there too much longer, anyways (who'd want to). I moved to the other cafe/restaurant, basically the major leagues, where I get free food and lots of hours. Just no X.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #1702913 - 07/10/03 04:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I love mdma unfortunately it puts me in a state of depression the following days. And that is to a person that is NEVER depressed when in a state of normalcy.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: 5-HTP, Salvia

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology