Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThorAxe1
Cunning Linguist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Southwest NJ
Strange Telepathic Experience(?) (Diphenhydramine)
    #10093039 - 04/02/09 09:18 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Now, I'm fully aware of the fact that DPH heightens your sense of aural perception, but this experience simply astounded both myself, and a cousin of mine.

I had taken about 250mg of DPH about 1.5 hours prior, when I was sitting on the end of my bed and conversing with my cousin on the other side. I don't remember much of the conversation at all, though one part stands out vividly. At some point in the middle of the conversation, she said something that sounded somewhat to herself "What time did I get home? Was it like, 1 or 2?" and I looked at her in response to hearing her question, and she had turned her attention to the clock. I answered, "It was about 1:40, I think"

She stares at me blankly and asks me why I said that. Normally, she'd probably be upset if I had told her I had taken a hallucinogen. I thought for a second, how weird it would be for somebody to here me say that out of absolutely nowhere. She asks again
"Why did you say that?"
I respond,
"because you asked when you got home..."
"No, I didn't. But what really freaks me out is that I was thinking about it when i looked at the clock."

I've been able to interpret my Salvia trips, yet I can't seem to make any sense of this. I was wondering if there's possibly been any other experience like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Strange Telepathic Experience(?) (Diphenhydramine) [Re: ThorAxe1]
    #10093651 - 04/02/09 11:40 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Haven't heard of enhanced telepathy on DPH, but it would not surprise me if it happens. I know a lot of folks have reported telepathic experiences on shrooms and LSD. Anything that expands consciousness or awareness has the potential to act like an amplifier IMHO.

OfflineSpace Monkey
Re: Strange Telepathic Experience(?) (Diphenhydramine) [Re: ThorAxe1]
    #17001822 - 10/09/12 09:44 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Dear God yes, so much telepathy on that shit (and it IS shit, worst substance I have taken EVER!). But major telepathy. I abused that stuff horribly (brand name "Nytol"). Before I go on, let me point something out: two of the guys who I know who used this drug the most, both ended up with brain tumors. One of them was 19, the other 20. I blame the diphenhydramine abuse, they'd been using it since grade 9. One of them also told me he hallucinated on a daily basis for a couple years after stopping using it. Studies have shown that normal, non-recreational use has high correlations with dementia (probably due to the major anticholinergic fuckage)

But anyways, my own personal experiences with this miserable substance! I used it for about 6 months, quite frequently. My first time I used 500 mg, and I was FUCKED. Couldn't tell the difference between reality and hallucination (thought I was speaking with my father at points).
My second time I took 1000 mg of it. As you may be able to tell, I was being just SLIGHTLY self-destructive, the spirit of psychonautic exploration was only an after thought, no *responsible* psychonaut would EVER endanger their physical brain with a drug like this.

So, on to the telepathy. I used this drug with a few different people, shared hallucinations every trip (some of which I didn't even discuss with people until months or years later to find out they saw the same things!)

Examples (there are too many to name, if you want more I will list them, but this is all I'll throw out for now):
I saw a chicken in a dog's cage, dead, but still had the feathers, and they were slightly moldy. It was years before I mentioned that one to the guy I did it with (there's so many hallucinations you lose track of them), and he saw the same chicken, right down to the feathers having been moldy!

Another time, I took it with this chick, we would walk around her neighborhood, and there was this wire electric fence. Every time we looped the neighborhood one specific wire on the fence would be vibrating up and down, and it was a different wire on the fence each time, and we always saw the same wire.

ANOTHER time (after the time me and buddy both took 1000 mg each, a trip where I ended up collapsing on the floor with my eyes wide open jerking around as if in REM mode before standing back up), we had just taken it, but weren't feeling it (literally JUST took it, not pharmacologically possible to be tripping yet, but I think the taste set us off....)

We had become aware of hearing each other's voices in our heads on the trips, sharing hallucinations, etc. I decided to test it. Sitting out on his stop, I yelled his name in my head. I heard it echo and move out....he opened the door asking if I'd been yelling his name. That was the closest I'd ever come to controlling it.

Another one, not anything to do with my trip, but one of the guys who ended up with a brain tumor (he was operated on btw, it was giving him seizures but he came out alright after surgery, other guy's tumor ended up shrinking and thus far not life threatening). This dude was walking through the woods on it, he was with his family camping, in the middle of NOWHERE. He kept on talking to two of his friends who weren't there, who lived like, 45 minutes away, but he was talking to them as if they were there. Wouldn't you know it, shortly after they came walking around; they'd been camping at the same area. There was no foreknowledge of this, complete coincidence.

This is all anecdotal evidence, but for me, there's no question. As it turns out, Datura Metel (basically a plant version of diphenhydramine, kinda like how shrooms and acid are related) is used in Africa for telepathically probing criminal's minds.

That being said, the NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF THIS DRUG ARE OVERWHELMING! For every little gain you make, you FUCK your brain. I know people who have gone NUTS ON THIS SHIT! Truly fucking insane. AS I SAID BEFORE, THE TWO PEOPLE I KNOW WHO ABUSED IT THE MOST *BOTH* ENDED UP WITH BRAIN TUMORS AS VERY YOUNG MEN, ONE STILL A TEEN AND ONE JUST INTO HIS 20'S!
This drug does NOT "open doors in your mind", it ****smashes the fucking walls out****. DON'T TRY IT! IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN TELEPATHY, do some fucking acid or something. LSD telepathy is much less predictable, some trips are just giggly and others are deep, but Diphenhydramine just isn't fucking worth it (and it's much less controllable than LSD telepathy in my experience, which is much more "intuitive"). Seriously. Don't fucking do it.
If you're self-destructing, like I was, don't use this as your self-destruction method, you can hurt plenty of other things other than your physical brain. My best friend, a HEROIN AND CRACK ADDICT!!! refused to use this shit again because of the negative effects he felt on his brain after using. Seriously. He was fine injecting heroin and crack, but not with this shit.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag