Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBatFly
captain obvious

Re: Magic Mushroom Dosage Calculator !!!! [Re: tripndicular]
    #1962460 - 09/29/03 10:36 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, but i lost control, forgot i was even tippin, make it very friethening! i creid, then literally 2 seconds later would laugh, then had suicidal thoughts. then felt like i was haveing sex and i wasn't, to nothing, like death, to crying again.

it's gonna be at least a month or 2 for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHATS iT!
mellow
Loc: In the misty mountains o...
    #1962680 - 09/29/03 12:37 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

" To experience the mushroom is to fully percieve the dimension of the natural world."

OfflineBatFly
captain obvious

Re: Magic Mushroom Dosage Calculator !!!! [Re: THATS iT!]
    #1962742 - 09/29/03 12:57 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

damn there be a whole lot of death and nothing much else! eb and flow, life and death, never ending. fast and slow. twas what i saw, wiht an incredible heart wrenching pitty and sorrow!

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Magic Mushroom Dosage Calculator !!!! [Re: THATS iT!]
    #1966292 - 09/30/03 02:06 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

My natural world is dimensionless  :wink: 

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#1967035 - 09/30/03 06:08 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hearing about the 14 gram trip reminds me of a moronic story told to me by a friend of mine. This guy's got no sense of self control.

So he ate maybe 3 grams or so and he's feeling good, everything is going well, then this girl decides it would be fun to see how many he'd eat so she picks up the bag and starts shoving more shrooms in his mouth. This guy shovels them back. I have no idea how many grams he ended up eating but it could easily have been in the 14 gram zone, maybe more. So later they go to 7-11 coz someone's hungry and in the store he pukes all over himself and starts getting the shakes. He totally looked like a junky, and claims it was the lowest moment of his life. Apparently the trip was good apart from the puking incident, but yeah... this boy's gotta learn when enough is enough... and that girl was such a bitch to feed them to him!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate