Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
"Bring 'em on"
    #1699047 - 07/09/03 07:47 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Is Bush running a country or coaching a basketball team?

By saying "Bring 'em on", Bush is challenging Iraqi's to kill our soldiers. I can't believe this jag off spews this kind of wreckless cowboy bravado while our brave soldiers are in constant danger. People should be pissed about that.

Bush seems to have absolutely no regard for human life. It's all a game to him. I wonder if he'd run his mouth like that if the Iraqi's were playing target practice with his daughters.

Sadly, it's this kind of crap that gets him the redneck vote.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: "Bring 'em on" [Re: Learyfan]
    #1699051 - 07/09/03 07:52 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It'll be good when 2008 comes and he's out of office just so no-one has to see more posts like this from you.

They ALMOST make it tempting to vote him out in 2004 just to see you stop whining about him.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1699052 - 07/09/03 07:52 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Sadly it seems to get him more than just the redneck vote..

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: "Bring 'em on" [Re: GazzBut]
    #1699097 - 07/09/03 08:28 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I was pissed when I heard that as well.. I don't watch TV much but I caught that... I was just like "What the fuck you stupid piece of shit?"

My bro is in the 101st Airborne out there.

LDS, why don't you refrain from posting worthless replies??? People can start whatever threads they want (on topic), without you coming in and puking on it.

I think our country being led by a complete team of jack-offs is good reason to whine over and over again.

And if you are pro-bush all I have to say is I'm Sorry!

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: "Bring 'em on" [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1699098 - 07/09/03 08:28 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'll be outraged by anyone from any party spouting bullshit like this. What an idiot. I swear he's days away from quoting pro wrestlers.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: "Bring 'em on" [Re: Grav]
    #1699109 - 07/09/03 08:36 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LDS, why don't you refrain from posting worthless replies??? People can start whatever threads they want (on topic), without you coming in and puking on it.

What a stupid thing to say. I didn't say he couldn't start a thread on any subject he wants.

I'll paste it here again for the slower among us....

It'll be good when 2008 comes and he's out of office just so no-one has to see more posts like this from you.

They ALMOST make it tempting to vote him out in 2004 just to see you stop whining about him.

Now, he who is obviously learning impared.... where do you see me tell him what or what not to post?

And as far as me puking on it, perhaps if the rules are changed to where I have to run my posts by you first, I'll actually give a shit about your opinions.

In the meantime, how about you put your head back into that dark smelly cavity you store it in, or, ignore me.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1699126 - 07/09/03 08:48 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

LoL, okay man... I can see your self-justification skills are quite honed.

*returns to the dark smelly cavity*

Back to topic.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1699134 - 07/09/03 08:52 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Grav said:
LoL, okay man... I can see your self-justification skills are quite honed.

*returns to the dark smelly cavity*

Back to topic.

No self-justification about it.

I made a specific statement.

You lept to an invalid conclusion.

Or can you show me where I told him what he could and couldnt post? Or where the rule is that states you must think the replies are OK?

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1699165 - 07/09/03 09:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Blah Blah (oops meant to say hypocrisy)
You're so logical it hurts

okay, lets play the little dissection game.
My turn.

Where did I claim that there was a rule that I had to "think the replies are OK" ?

I was merely letting you know that I thought your initial reply to Learyfan was disrespectful, And I could give a shit less if you care.
I thought it needed to be said.

Thanks for playing.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1699173 - 07/09/03 09:29 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

You're so logical it hurts

Didn't mean to hurt you.

Quote:

LDS, why don't you refrain from posting worthless replies???

If that doesn't imply I shouldn't make a post unless you think it's OK, then I don't know what would.

Quote:

I was merely letting you know that I thought your initial reply to Learyfan was disrespectful, And I could give a shit less if you care.
I thought it needed to be said.

You're very wrong. It didn't.

Quote:

Thanks for playing.

Come back when you're good at it.

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1699201 - 07/09/03 09:48 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LDS, why don't you refrain from posting worthless replies???

If that doesn't imply I shouldn't make a post unless you think it's OK, then I don't know what would.

I don't quite follow your logic here...  It was an inquiry, not a statement 'that I needed to O.K. replies.' (note the ???'s)

But ANYWAYS, as much fun as pointlessly bickering is, I don't feel like destroying this thread anymore than it has been.
Sorry LF :frown: 

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #1699205 - 07/09/03 09:51 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

you and innvert studied uner the same forensics sensei, no?

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Invisiblewingnutx

#1699300 - 07/09/03 10:42 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

By saying "Bring 'em on", Bush is challenging Iraqi's to kill our soldiers.

BS. It's an expression of confidence in his troops. Being one myself, albeit a humble reservist, I appreciate it. My buddies in Iraq do too. Yes, I get letters from the evil babykilers over there.

Ever listen to a speach by FDR or Churchill? They certainly didn't say, "Please, pretty please, leave us alone."

It's more like "Molon Labe."

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: "Bring 'em on" [Re: wingnutx]
    #1699310 - 07/09/03 10:45 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Seems to me that the morale of the soldiers in Iraq isn't doing so well considering that they've lost more soldiers after the war than during....obviously they aren't wanted there as much as we were led to believe.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Edited by Rono (07/09/03 10:45 AM)

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: "Bring 'em on" [Re: Rono]
    #1699327 - 07/09/03 10:51 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My bro says morale is low. Soldiers (atleast the ones he is in contact with) don't think that they belong there.

Invisiblewingnutx

#1699347 - 07/09/03 11:02 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Nobody like getting shot at, or living in a shithole.

Local reaction is a very mixed bag. My buddy Matt says the people in his area are very nice to him, but he still gets drive-bys on a regular basis. He bitches about his crappy living conditions, which all soldiers have done since time imemorial.

I think anyone drawing success or failure conclusions at this stage is very premature.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: "Bring 'em on" [Re: wingnutx]
    #1699367 - 07/09/03 11:17 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

How long would you say is appropriate to come to the conclusion that there was never a WMD threat?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1699371 - 07/09/03 11:18 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rono said:
How long would you say is appropriate to come to the conclusion that there was never a WMD threat?

12 years, same as Saddam had to hide them.

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#1699384 - 07/09/03 11:23 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ah..I see...So I guess the U.S. has just been sitting on their asses in Iraq for the last 12 years then?...or have they been too busy on their daily bombing runs of Iraq for the last decade to notice any WMD's?..which is it?

Inny seemed to think that 6 months would be enough time...

--------------------

Edited by Rono (07/09/03 11:24 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1699389 - 07/09/03 11:26 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rono said:
Ah..I see...So I guess the U.S. has just been sitting on their asses in Iraq for the last 12 years then?

The US has been in IRAQ looking for WMD for the 12 years? That's news to me. I suppose it's possible that the US has been there for 12 years and I just missed the news.

Quote:

...or have they been too busy on their daily bombing runs of Iraq for the last decade to notice any WMD's?..which is it?

I'm not aware of the US planes being anywhere other than the no-fly zones. I doubt Saddam would attempt to hide them there.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates