Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm tripping on a tiny amount of shrooms right now [Re: x Ju x]
    #16989693 - 10/08/12 09:49 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I just got off the phone with my tripping buddy and we agreed we're not tripping often enough :cookiemonster:

You have on one hand regular psychonauts who take a large dose once every 2-3 months or so, and on the other hand people in the ayahuasca churches who take modest doses about once every 2-3 weeks.

If you put psychedelics on a pedestal too much, you are placing it outside your life as a Big Thing, as opposed to just doing it, and integrating it in your lives.

In our lives of many years of mushroom experience, tripping is an impulse towards better living, confrontation with the self and assessing where you stand in relation to achievement of your life goals.

It makes a lot more sense at this point to opt for frequent nudges in the right direction as opposed to infrequent almighty shoves in the right direction.

Mushrooms as Medicine :sun:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefriskie
TRUSTED OTD'ER
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: I'm tripping on a tiny amount of shrooms right now [Re: Asante]
    #16989781 - 10/08/12 10:05 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
I just got off the phone with my tripping buddy and we agreed we're not tripping often enough :cookiemonster:

You have on one hand regular psychonauts who take a large dose once every 2-3 months or so, and on the other hand people in the ayahuasca churches who take modest doses about once every 2-3 weeks.

If you put psychedelics on a pedestal too much, you are placing it outside your life as a Big Thing, as opposed to just doing it, and integrating it in your lives.

In our lives of many years of mushroom experience, tripping is an impulse towards better living, confrontation with the self and assessing where you stand in relation to achievement of your life goals.

It makes a lot more sense at this point to opt for frequent nudges in the right direction as opposed to infrequent almighty shoves in the right direction.

Mushrooms as Medicine :sun:

:like: high5 for you!

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm tripping on a tiny amount of shrooms right now [Re: friskie]
    #16989813 - 10/08/12 10:13 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

never tried microdosing too much. My ex did an experiment where she ate just one mushroom a day for a while. She seemed to enjoy it.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

Loc: Shpongleland, Canada Flag
Re: I'm tripping on a tiny amount of shrooms right now [Re: Asante]
    #16989825 - 10/08/12 10:15 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I totally agree.

I only take mushrooms 3-4 times a year due to the picking season here, but I'm sure If I had access to them year round I would dose smaller and more frequent. I'd prefer the smaller nudges rather than a huge overwhelming push.

That being said I have yet to have a mushroom experience that totally blows my mind, so I plan on doing that this year.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm tripping on a tiny amount of shrooms right now [Re: x Ju x]
    #16989900 - 10/08/12 10:30 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Excuse me, but if well dried you can store liberty caps year round in an airtight jar in a dark closet.

Libcaps are almost pure psilocybin, so they store perfectly.

Watch out for mindblowing doses of shrooms, they may result in a high anxiety bad trip that will linger in your sessions for years to come.

Less is more.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale