Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
creator ofworlds

Loc: Florida
My afoaf is a total dumbass!
    #1696770 - 07/08/03 05:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Okay, so my afoaf was colonizing some wbs jars with some tasmanians and one of them finished WAY ahead of the others, so he thought he would try an experiment. He got a little store bought dung and some straw and mixed it up for a little outdoor patch. Then, two days later the rain hit. His back yard patch was under 6 inches of water for over a week. He thought that all hope was lost and his mycelium had probably drowned, so he forgot about his patch and didn't check on it any more. Then, on a whim, about 2 weeks after the rain had stopped he decided to check on his patch just for kicks. To his surprise, there were shrooms all over it, big ones too, but because he was suck a dumbass and hadn't kept an eye on it most of them were dead and beginning to rot. He managed to salvage 60 grams worth out of this mess. It would have been 160 if he wouldn't have lost hope so easily. Oh well, I guess 60 grams is better than nothing. He can't believe that one jar of wbs produced all this. So the moral of the story is, outdoor patches are tough as nails. Just plant 'em, keep 'em good and wet, and they will do their thing.

Just another animal embeded in a technological coral reef extruded psychic objects...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: Southwest
Re: My afoaf is a total dumbass! [Re: Demiurge]
    #1696799 - 07/08/03 05:29 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Here, here....To the light at the end of the tunnel!

A piece of advice before we part:
Don't knock of Death's door. Instead ring Deaths doorbell and run away, Death really hates that!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation