Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Where's the outrage....
    #1695696 - 07/08/03 08:25 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

... from our English posters over this?

Link

Oh... that's right. Shit only matters if the US does it.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Where's the outrage.... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1695706 - 07/08/03 08:36 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

You still dont realise that I dont see the UK as being any better than the US? Im not like you Luvvie, You wont catch me turning a blind eye to the evils carried out by my government in my name just because I happen to be born here.

Id happily chuck the Union Jack on the fire along with the stars and stripes.

Burn baby burn...

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: Where's the outrage.... [Re: GazzBut]
    #1695711 - 07/08/03 08:41 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I'm just pointing out how quick many foreign posters are so quick to cast stones while turning a blind eye towards the problems in their own and other countries.

Quote:

You still dont realise that I dont see 

No I realize you don't see.  :lol:

Besides I didn't mention any names nor were any implied.

I imagine even you realize that if the US was featured in this article the howls of outrage would be loud and clear.

But hey, the world hates the top dog.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1695732 - 07/08/03 08:53 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

You must be so proud being a flea on the top dog!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1695743 - 07/08/03 09:01 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

If I was a flea... I would be.

As it is I'm happy to live here where with drive and hard work, I can be what I wish to be.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1695751 - 07/08/03 09:04 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

You know id rather look on the earth as one big noble golden retriever rather than a collection of fighting puppies....

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1695758 - 07/08/03 09:07 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Golden retrievers are virtually brain dead.

I look upon the world as a generally good place to be and the US as where I like to be.

Judging by the numbers who attempt to come here each year, I'm not alone.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1695762 - 07/08/03 09:08 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

God damn immigrants.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1695769 - 07/08/03 09:13 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I have no problem with immigrants as long as they come here legally, and follow the rules while here.

They also need to respect the fact that they have come to a new country and need to adapt. Not we should adapt to them.

Come legally, learn the language, work, play, learn, be one of us.

Join or go the fuck home.

--------------------

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1696408 - 07/08/03 03:07 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

>> Golden retrievers are virtually brain dead

Hey, they are probably a lot smarter than most humans. They don't destroy their own environment. :tongue:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: Where's the outrage.... [Re: angryshroom]
    #1696429 - 07/08/03 03:18 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Hey, they are probably a lot smarter than most humans.

Since I don't like stupid people that would be hard to argue with.

Quote:

--------------------

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #1698849 - 07/09/03 06:45 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

angryshroom said:
Hey, they are probably a lot smarter than most humans. They don't destroy their own environment. :tongue: 

Yeah, but they do tend to run into walls and look the wrong way when called.  Wonderful pets, very loving ... but jesus, I've known bricks with more intelligence. 

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
    #1701584 - 07/10/03 03:08 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

angryshroom said:
>> Golden retrievers are virtually brain dead

Have you seen what dog piss does to grass?

--------------------

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Where Art Meets Crime
Re: Where's the outrage.... [Re: rommstein2001]
    #1701617 - 07/10/03 03:34 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

luvthemshrooms wrote

"I imagine even you realize that if the US was featured in this article the howls of outrage would be loud and clear."

Hey luvthem...would you like to be infected with a little syphilis as these poor unsuspecting american citizens were

Who cares?

They're poor...

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: Where's the outrage.... [Re: MrBump]
    #1701737 - 07/10/03 05:10 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

That was indeed a sad page in America's history.

--------------------

Invisibleshroomophile
ShroomitusFidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #1702868 - 07/10/03 03:57 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

They are good at that,every dog i've seen is a shit eater

--------------------
Once the mighty oak,was a nut who held his ground.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1704439 - 07/11/03 01:12 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

How about MK-Ultra and the doping of soldiers in Vietnam with BZ (an incredibly strong,long lasting anticholinergic deleriant)? How about war vets being given Ditran in vet hospitals? How about my father being a guinea pig for untested vacines in Vietnam against his knowledge? How about his friends contracting long lasting ilnesses from Agent Orange?

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Where's the outrage.... [Re: monoamine]
    #1704622 - 07/11/03 02:29 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

And the thousands of vietnamese children still be being borned horribly deformed thanks to the american chemical warfare in vietnam.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineCornholio
A liberal guy(on hiatus)

Loc: Austin, TX
    #1704727 - 07/11/03 03:01 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Where's the outrage... from our English posters over this?

Link

Oh... that's right. Shit only matters if the US does it. 

I guess you're right.  :nut: 

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: Where's the outrage.... [Re: Cornholio]
    #1705069 - 07/11/03 05:40 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, looks that way.

A perfect opportunity for people to show me wrong with a simple.... yeah that was crappy or something along those lines but no.... more look at what the US does posts.

A very telling end to my experiment.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion