Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Thailand from november onwards...?
    #1695318 - 07/08/03 01:37 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I will be taking a trip to the east towards the end of the year (can't wait!) will I be able to find any copes or cubies at the end of the rainy season?
Also (a slightly OT i guess) does anyone have any decent travel links/advice concerning thailand?

Many thanks :smile:

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Thailand from november onwards...? [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #1695582 - 07/08/03 04:12 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

A few maybe. Most of thr rice is planted in September so the paddies are growing rice and not shrooms. If there is light rain a few could pop up. I fpound a small path of shrooms in jan-Feb one year boit only about a dozen copes and 2 baby small two inch high cubes.

mj

have a safe journey. Monsoon season is July-October.

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: Thailand from november onwards...? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1695620 - 07/08/03 04:55 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks MJ.

Have been checking out your old site for more info.
Having checked around it seems monsoon season may not be such a bad time to go depending on where and when the travel takes place.
Not being swayed by mushroom season...honest :wink: , for one it'll probably be cheaper to get there and it seems august/september time has some good weather. Not all rain though generally september seems to be the wettest month with october calming down a touch and tourism at a low (unless everybody decides to travel at the low tourism point!)

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Thailand from november onwards...? [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #1696090 - 07/08/03 10:22 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

A monsoon rain usually las between three and six hours a day, and at diffenert times. I have beend there when it rains inthe day and oterh times inthe evenings. three to seven p. sometimes.

I have been caught inmonsoons oion a motorcycyle.

OIt is now monsoon season and from my frineds in Thailand who are married to thai girls, they all report there are copelandias everywhere.

have a shroomy day.

mj

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck