Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBlind fool
Herr Doktor
Male

Re: Psilocybe Semilanceata (Liberty Caps)? [Re: Joust]
    #16957150 - 10/03/12 06:12 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

No, unfortunately I do not have one, however, as I understand the opinion is going more towards which specific family of the psilocybe is in the picture 1. That is, all examples in picture 1 are of psilocybe family, and therefore all are good for the purpose that we all using them for? Or is there someone here who thinks that some of the examples in picture 1 are not of the psilocybe family?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJoust
Mycotographer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: WA Flag
Trusted Identifier
Re: Psilocybe Semilanceata (Liberty Caps)? [Re: Blind fool]
    #16957157 - 10/03/12 06:15 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Not that i can see :lol:
like i said IMO your good to go :thumbup:
:nyan:

--------------------
~~~~~~***Psilocybin Mushrooms***~~~~~~
_________A Practical Guide To Psilocybin Mushrooms_________

:sporedrop:                      "Think about the species, not your scale". -NeoSporen                      :sporedrop:

"Mr. Joust, I see you don't actually partake in the psilocin, but it looks like it may partake in you!" -Gojira

InvisibleBlind fool
Herr Doktor
Male

#16957188 - 10/03/12 06:33 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, then we understands each other. Thanks for all of the info.

Offlinedodeski
Student of liff
Male User Gallery

Loc: OR
    #16957911 - 10/03/12 10:11 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Blind fool said:
No, unfortunately I do not have one, however, as I understand the opinion is going more towards which specific family of the psilocybe is in the picture 1. That is, all examples in picture 1 are of psilocybe family, and therefore all are good for the purpose that we all using them for? Or is there someone here who thinks that some of the examples in picture 1 are not of the psilocybe family?

Lol. Sorry i always like a debate. dusting the rust of the old shroom files in my brain. Didn't get to go the last couple season.

--------------------
"People use the word "natural" ... What is natural to me are these botanical species which interact directly with the nervous system. What I consider artificial is 4 years at Harvard, and the Bible, and Saint Patrick's cathedral, and the Sunday school teachings."
-Timothy Leary

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
― Terence McKenna

"In defying the authority we become the authorities"
- Unknown

InvisibleBlind fool
Herr Doktor
Male

Re: Psilocybe Semilanceata (Liberty Caps)? [Re: dodeski]
    #16958552 - 10/03/12 12:19 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Dodeski, debating is fun as long all can behave as human beings, which I think we do in this thread.

Today I took my camera with me to the same location. However, I need to learn operate it better, since sometimes I could not fix the focus on the objects I wanted.

I am spore print them all this time.

Can psilocybe mushrooms have worms in them?

Edited by Blind fool (10/10/13 07:33 PM)

InvisibleJoust
Mycotographer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #16959154 - 10/03/12 02:17 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

:sporedrop:                      "Think about the species, not your scale". -NeoSporen                      :sporedrop:

"Mr. Joust, I see you don't actually partake in the psilocin, but it looks like it may partake in you!" -Gojira

Edited by Joust (10/10/13 10:53 PM)

InvisibleBlind fool
Herr Doktor
Male

#16963279 - 10/04/12 01:53 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I am not afraid of the extra protein. I asked since I thought due to the psilocybine and other alkaloids the larvas would not like it. I was surprised that in one of the yesterday’s finds (second one from right in my hand) there were two. However the gills looked like they were starting to rot.

I live in Sweden, maybe I should post in the "Nordic and Baltic liberty cap thread 2012" instead of the UK thread.

Otherwise it is interesting on how small area these grow on, the lawn is about 20x200m. However, I found these in an area no bigger than 3x3m and I looked everywhere.

Edited by Blind fool (10/10/13 07:36 PM)

OfflineNeoSporen
Antibiotic cream
Other User Gallery

Loc: Graham, WA
    #16963283 - 10/04/12 01:55 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Blind fool said:
I am not afraid of the extra protein. I asked since I thought due to the psilocybine and other alkaloids the larvas would not like it. .

Nah, they love it. Nice libs:bliss:

--------------------
Having lived through an existence close to nature, one accepts the small and simple things as most important in life. Sun, wind, rain and snow. The sounds birds make, smells of fresh wild flowers. Love of all kinds, from friends and family, thy self and our neighbors. Beautiful sunrises to the darkest clouds dancing above in the sky. To forgive, learn, share and express. This is the only thing a man such as myself can ask for. What comes as the result is nothing short of the core of human existence, to truly live free in body and mind.

InvisibleBlind fool
Herr Doktor
Male

Re: Psilocybe Semilanceata (Liberty Caps)? [Re: NeoSporen]
    #16976716 - 10/06/12 09:12 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Here are some additional pictures from the same spot. It has been raining heavily the last three days. I only took the bigger ones, there are approximately 10-15 really small ones left. So there is more to harvest later.

#1 #2 #3

I was somewhat doubtful about these from beginning. Therefore I tried to look for the pellicle according to Psylosymonreturns, and they definitively have it.

#4#5

For the sake of a practice I am spore printing them anyway.

Another side question: How bad is it if you by mistake digest Panaeolinas?

InvisibleJoust
Mycotographer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #16977756 - 10/06/12 01:17 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by Joust (10/11/13 03:37 PM)

InvisibleBlind fool
Herr Doktor
Male

#16979648 - 10/06/12 06:52 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Hehe Joust, interesting about your omelet experiment. Was it deliberate or by mistake you ate these P. foes? It will be fun to try other spots to hunt for the liberty Caps.

InvisibleJoust
Mycotographer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #16979805 - 10/06/12 07:15 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It was deliberate, not a ton of them might i add, and i cooked them thoroughly, just enugh to add some zing.  :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleBlind fool
Herr Doktor
Male

#16988575 - 10/08/12 02:39 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

So, here are the spore prints of the last harvest and I am somewhat confused. I am really amazed by the color variation. I did found viscid pellicle on all the heads. I can still see the blue bruising on all dried stems. And if I zoom into the picture, I can definitely see that there are pixels with purple color, both in the brown and black prints.

Can the colors of the spore prints vary so much for the same species?

InvisibleJoust
Mycotographer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #16988584 - 10/08/12 02:46 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

1,2,5,8,9,13 are different enough to where i would toss them personally, but i dont eat psilocybin mushrooms anyways, those are brown, and scary, cuz thats that Galerina brown spores look like.

BUT

looking at the mushrooms again im very confused because the seem to be spot on for lib caps. and considering they had the pellicle.. idk, You are ganna have to wait for another member to chime in.

--------------------

Edited by Joust (10/08/12 02:46 AM)

InvisibleJoust
Mycotographer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #16988585 - 10/08/12 02:46 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Is there some purple hue in the brown ones?

Edit: id love to scope them :grin:, we would know real fast if you could.

--------------------

Edited by Joust (10/08/12 02:47 AM)

InvisibleBlind fool
Herr Doktor
Male

#16988705 - 10/08/12 03:53 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Here, are some examples when the image is magnified, hopefully you can see the purple color. Both types of spore prints have it. And like I said, they have all the important signs, such as viscid pellicle and blue bruising on all stems.

InvisibleJoust
Mycotographer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #16988999 - 10/08/12 06:33 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Then you are good to go!

--------------------

InvisibleBlind fool
Herr Doktor
Male

#16989082 - 10/08/12 07:07 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Hmmm, but is it not strange that they vary so much? I can see that the brown prints are of the caps with the distinct pointy center and the black ones are of the caps with more rounded center. I am totally confused. Interesting enough is that I can not see the purple color in the real print with my naked eye. The purple color is only visible if I take the pictures with full resolution and magnify it.

Edited by Blind fool (10/10/13 07:37 PM)

InvisibleJoust
Mycotographer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #16989518 - 10/08/12 09:08 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, its  interesting, i know other species can have different colors of spores, didnt think these did.. not sure.

--------------------

InvisibleBlind fool
Herr Doktor
Male

#16989947 - 10/08/12 10:40 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Took a quick look today and found 9 moderate size and there are numerous small ones left to grow some more.

Edited by Blind fool (10/10/13 07:53 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale