Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

When Good Shrooms go bad.
    #1694748 - 07/08/03 12:16 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I had AFOAF relay this experience to me, and thought I would post it for you to read.

4.0 grams PESA ingested at 1.30PM

Thought it would be a grand idea to ingest just before going to the theatre to see "Finding Nemo". My friend has tripped several times before, his max dose being 7 grams. Never had a bad time in his experiences.

At the movie he had his girl and one of her co-workers. The co-worker was not aware of his state, thus he had to maintain. The movie started at 2.20pm. At 2.15pm AFOAF was standing in the concession line with his girl. There were two gay guys behind him. The situation started of very strange. He doesn't have anything against gay people. They had a child. The shrooms started to kick in. The converstaion they had was amusing, and comfortable. It was like Ward and June Cleaver discussing what the Beeve was gonna do as far as purchasing overpriced movie consumable products.

Then it was off to the movie. On the journey there a small child ran out of the theater next to his. This goblin, seemed as if he was running towards my friend. No worries, his girl calmed him down. He took his seat in the middle of the aisle. The flick started. Everything was grand. He even ate some gummey worms and popcorn, and savored the texture. Half way into to the flick it went bad, very bad......

He felt as if he was bleeding out of every hole in his body. The worms and popcorn came up all over the empty seat next to him in the theater. His girl looked at him with dismay, while co-worker didn't really notice. He made the trek to the bathroom. Everything there went ok. Wet paper towels brought upon feelings of comfort. Back into the theater it only got worse.......

It felt as if everyone was looking at him, having private talks about him. The unwrapping of candy paper was very disturbing, and seemed to continue in every direction. His toes curled in his boots, a severe felling of panic followed. Closing his eyes brought no comfort. Nemo had turned into an inescapable hell that would never end. More like a sentence in humility. Fuck Nemo that bastard couldn't finish his movie, and he had to suffer because of it.

Finally it ended after what seemed like hours. FOAF got up, and tried to exit the theater. His first few attempts were futile, but he made it none the less. Into the car, his girl pist the fuck off, saying "I told you so"....

He made it home, sick as fuck dry heaving every other minute. It seemed as if it would never end. He could feel his stomach and it felt as it was being torn into several pieces over the course of the next couple hours. There are many more details, but the point of this is always to respect and always be in a comfortable environment before ingesting the magic.

He also had a call from a friend on this board that really set him at ease. Please think twice before tripping without having "back up".

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: When Good Shrooms go bad. [Re: ]
    #1695205 - 07/08/03 02:39 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

"Into the car, his girl pist the fuck off, saying 'I told you so'."

How was your driving?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: When Good Shrooms go bad. [Re: Strumpling]
    #1695750 - 07/08/03 09:03 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

What do you think caused your friends reaction?

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #1695800 - 07/08/03 09:38 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

First your friend is an idiot, why would you want to do a semi high trip and go to the theater, and then drive?

That?s setting your self up for a nightmare trip, plus endangering other people lives
You should change the title to "When good shrooms teach and bad user a lesson"

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: When Good Shrooms go bad. [Re: LOBO]
    #1696028 - 07/08/03 11:51 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

calm down! he didn't say his friend was driving, he just said "into the car"

funny, I assumed his friend was a passenger. . . ?

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1696244 - 07/08/03 01:53 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Shrooms + a crowed place = bad times.

Too many things at once can make even the most experienced tripper go mad.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: When Good Shrooms go bad. [Re: djd586]
    #1696503 - 07/08/03 03:52 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

In crowded places, it's best to go with a low dose. First time I ever consumed mushrooms was at a Renaissance festival, by myself. I had made a couple mushroom sandwiches. cubensis+peanut butter on bread (this works very well, it doesn't look suspicious at all) It ended-up being 7 good-sized mushrooms shrooms.

I Tripped fairly hard for about 5 hours, and had effects for the rest of the day. I walked around with a psychedelic gleam in my eyes, and spoke to people, some lady even gave me a badass staff (the woodgrain on it looked so amazing), admired the botany, heard some amazing music that almost drove me to tears, seen a brilliant fireworks display. I recommend going to Renaissance festivals tripping if possible.

I could go into deep detail about this trip, but I don't think it belongs in this post.

Anonymous

#1696869 - 07/08/03 05:51 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I didn't drive, I never had, and never will drive even if I have had a sip of beer, literally. Fuck the assumptions. People need to anticipate more and asume less, it's a sign of insecurity. The reason I posted this was a warning to others considering doing the same, and ending up with the same results, and perhaps not having ever tripped before having something bad happen to them.......

Guess that's why I never really post in this forum, people dont appreciate insight.....

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1697201 - 07/08/03 08:15 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I appreciate your post.
Hope your next trip is better.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
Re: When Good Shrooms go bad. [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1698174 - 07/09/03 02:14 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shrooms + a crowed place = bad times.

it's so true, the only time i've have a bummer trip was with a high dose and a bunch of people. maybe if its a bunch of people you're comfortable with it could turn out positive.

-howardo

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience