Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinegedezia
backlash
Loc: heaven
BELIEF VS. PRETENDING
    #1689386 - 07/06/03 01:48 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"learning to fly"-also a good song

EXCERSICE NO. 2

find a field or open area, preferably away from "people".. (tainting presences)

extend arms to your sides and run as fast as you can.. jump from time to time.

i strongly believe all who follow those guidelines will certainly soar, for a time at any rate.. then theres nothing left to do but practice and get better..

i saw "terminator 3" today, it was probably the second movie ive seen at a theatre the past 4 years.. my wife refuses to enter theatres or watch movies.. is anyone here like that? anyway, there were a couple scenes where they were set up high, looking down.. (arial views) they really disturbed me, i was never afraid of heights but i have been immensely the past few months.. i can feel a sensation in my body, of falling, or not falling but..well if anyone can "feel their own bodies, not feel in a normal way but FEEL.. semi close your eyes and move them as in dreams (or are said to move) and your whole body, the way you normally feel it ceases to exist, only a.. its not nerves or muscles, it feels like something that is maybe an inch or so away from your body.. if you do it long enough your body will start shaking, and it feels like your losing yourself.. can anyone here do that? ive only brought it up with a couple people, one thought i was insane and the other.. has never really commented.. but neither understand what i mean.. its like going into a trance or deep "meditation" at will. and it leaves you short of breath.. i dont know how to explain it, its always been with something i forget about for sometimes years but its i "learned". i talked about that "buzzing" and at times when it came (i cant plan it, comes without warning) it has scared me so much i struggle to break free.. it wasnt until the last time it came a week or so ago that i realized that that (body thing) ends it completely.. ive want to bring that "buzz" subject up since i joined "here", and perhaps the other but i forget about it. the "buzzing" thing and "physical feeling that has nothing to do with the body as i know it' thing.. i never thought them to be connected, i always forget the latter. anyway, seeing a great distance looking downward and that movie yesterday made me feel like that.. made me PANIC.. jumping off high places has been my hobby in lucid dreams since i was 5.. or so.. so my fear of them "here" is odd, or WAS to me.. i just thought that maybe it has to do with differing awarenesses.. the image on the stupid projector made me "feel' like i do before plummeting in dreams, as has real life..i feel that "body" awakening thing, but it was coupled with fear.. because im in "reality". haha i was just thinking that.. what is my goal, to appear as insane as possible to you guys (and gals)?? i dont mean to, this is a quest of sorts to see if anyone else knows or can relate to what i say. "dumb" is a good song, hadnt heard it in a coons age.. and maybe my writing seems like nothing but "ego centered crap" to most of you. im just as lost as you.. "marooned" is a good song too. take care my friends. were all searching, in our owns ways..

~HUMANS
ARE DIVIDED
INTO DIFFERENT
CLANS AND TRIBES
AND BELONG TO
COUNTRIES AND TOWNS

BUT I FIND MYSELF
A STRANGER TO
ALL COMMUNITIES
AND BELONG TO NO SETTLEMENT

THE UNIVERSE IS
MY COUNTRY
AND THE HUMAN FAMILY
IS MY TRIBE~

p.s. how do you know what your PLACE is? what if only YOU could save everyone, everything?? extract from the "feeding" process.. who ARE you? i say youre the ONES. no woman or man can "change the world".. hope isnt false, and niether is BELIEF.. its only false when its a single person.. "strength in numbers". i always hated that phrase. but its fitting since were all PEOPLE. and the thing that binds us is more powerful than any arguements or disagreements we may have. and regardless of what ANYONE say, that connection is beautiful. im not asking anyone to jump off a cliff or wear nike shoes during a ritual suicide.. haha. i want you to live your lives secretly KNOWING you are more than your "past" or "reality" can dictate. now i REALLY sound el loco, eh?? we all hear voices, in the back of our minds.. they say YOU are crazy and how you think is the height of insanity, and "i" wonder why im writing this.. i really do. but.. who here believes in gravity?? did your parents and peers? then, could it be, that thats why it EXISTS? no? yes? WE exist in the murky waters of the past.. how did we form those conclusions regarding REALITY? cant WE change??? cant WE.. differ?? cant we BELIEVE?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: BELIEF VS. PRETENDING [Re: gedezia]
    #1689403 - 07/06/03 01:58 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i know what you mean i think... about the buzz thing. i was high one time and i was in an albertsons... and i was just all over the place. like wtf is going on here... but then i just rested... completely and i felt out of my body... like something coming out of a void in space... what were suppose to be hands were like in all directions at once.... and i felt so strange. i havent been able to come back to that feeling sense. in lucid dreams it seems to be more flying like... maybe cause you cant really fly! i dont know. lol.

i saw T3 tonight. i love the movies.

we are a people, some people dont want to accept that. we are everwhere, a big ass contradiction. if only people believed instead of pretended? maybe then... a true essence. a true world. where things would matter. where things would have meaning... honestly when i start thinking about this i feel like im recycling... and i cant get anywhere.

"no words, no talk, well go Dreammmmmiiiinnngggg" maybe we should put our dreams to use. instead of pretending in the real world, we should leave it for our dreams, and use that knowledge to guide us through reality to help us reach our highest "pretending" or our wishes. mostly people like to not dream but trick themselves into thinking they are in the right place. will you be challenged? will you find something to "keep fighting for"? will it be in the right place?

--------------------
What?

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: BELIEF VS. PRETENDING [Re: gedezia]
    #1690194 - 07/06/03 01:31 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BUT I FIND MYSELF
A STRANGER TO
ALL COMMUNITIES

Me too!

Ive been doing some thinking about the racism issues that as far as i know that most countrys have solved most of the race issues, EXCEPT AMERICA!  :frown:

I grew up in South Carolina, the first state to leave the union in the civil war, to this day there is a huge divide between black and white people. Honesty the people (both sides) down there like it that way. The hardest part about it is that in my past ive gotten into shit with both sides over the issue, and THERE TRUELY IS NO WINNING ANSWER. Truely my spirit is trying to get me to solve the issue, but its hard to because, i can to go to some parts in america, and i would get jumped for being white. It doesn't matter, which i side i look at they are offended either way, its totally a mess!

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: BELIEF VS. PRETENDING [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1691227 - 07/06/03 08:57 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

BUT I FIND MYSELF
A STRANGER TO
ALL COMMUNITIES

Same here! Whenever somebody says what is my nationality I say "I am a human being of this earth, I don't belong to any country, religion, or race." After this they usually look at me funny but I don't care, I am happy to feel this way.

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
Re: BELIEF VS. PRETENDING [Re: chodamunky]
    #1691593 - 07/06/03 11:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

According to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in order to fly you also need something to distract so completely that you forget that you cannot fly. You will then notice that you are flying and will plummet to the earth again. It is good to have many distractions while flying.

I struggled with Racism in East Texas growing up. Then I joined the Army. Someone of another color became a good friend and pulled me out of some real danger once. I am a changed man. I look at someone based on their actions and attitudes now. An asshole is an asshole no matter what the color of his skin is.

-RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: BELIEF VS. PRETENDING [Re: RANKSRAGGY68]
    #1691670 - 07/06/03 11:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

those are the dynamics of flights in dreams... you can be lucid and fly as long as you want till you start thinking about it.... then you either wake up or fall. unless you are really good at making yourself do whatever. i teleported the other night! that was the first hehe.

--------------------
What?

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: BELIEF VS. PRETENDING [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1694359 - 07/07/03 07:57 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've never had a 'falling' dream or one where my ability to fly kicks out abruptly.  I have had ones where I ceased being able to fly, but it was more like running out of gas and coasting to a stop than the classic Looney Tunes "you don't fall until you notice you're not on the ground any more" falls.  :smile:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: BELIEF VS. PRETENDING [Re: Sev]
    #1695307 - 07/08/03 01:32 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

lol, cartoons are very strange. sometimes i will dream in a cartoon like world. like last night i think i was talking to goofy. ive had other dreams with like puppets. but anyway yeah about the flight thing, i think that you can fly as long as you got "gas". but ive wondered if gas is your ability to believe... that there is gas than it makes you go. cause if you couldnt believe that you could fly, would you? Sometimes i will run so fast that i fly, or i will jump and jump to high. and i think shit. i dont know how to land. but i teleported.... so i think you know whatever you can imagine, as long as you can support it, in your dreams, you can fly. SOmetimes the hardest thing for me is to realize im dreaming. i just do that other stuff, just for fun without really thinking about doing it.. i can but its real limited thought, like really really out. i wouldnt quite call that lucid though. heh

--------------------
What?

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: BELIEF VS. PRETENDING [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1696575 - 07/08/03 02:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i think belief can work similarly well in " waking reality ". i often feel as though i can communicate with the universe, since i hold a belief that without me, it could not exist to begin with, all this has been based on personal direct experience, otherwise i wouldnt even waste my breath saying this. i actually found myself teaching people to fly outside a hockey arena during a dream once, i think they were players from the other team, i said look what i can do, now you'll win your game for sure, i never got a chance to see though.

" try willing for something small to happen, get a few friends together and do this, just watch the results "

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: BELIEF VS. PRETENDING [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #1697274 - 07/08/03 06:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one, this form I hold now.
Embracing you, this reality here,
This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

We barely remember what came before this precious moment,
Choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside...
This body holding me, reminding me that I am not alone in
This body makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion.
Tool's Parabol

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom