Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tacos
Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: johnm214]
    #16943713 - 10/01/12 09:56 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I don't mind homosexuals i just don't wanna see two dudes making out in public :shrug:

What you do inside your home is your business, go fuck a bologna sandwich for all i care, I don't wanna see it. If that makes me homophobic, I'm cool with that.:cool:

I work with a gay guy, he's really a cool dude.  He's a pretty big guy too, like 230lb and  well over 6ft.  He talks with a lisp and is noticeably feminine, when i first met him he kind of hid that but after a while I imagine he became comfortable.  I happened to be walking past his house once and he invited me over.  He had some of his gay friends over and I wasn't uncomfortable in the least.  This guys yard was something to see, he's the type that watches a LOT of HGTV.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineClosedEyeCigarette
Sigmund Freud's Dildo

Loc: USA Flag
Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #16943725 - 10/01/12 09:58 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mush 4 Brains said:
I don't mind homosexuals i just don't wanna see two dudes making out in public :shrug:

What you do inside your home is your business, go fuck a bologna sandwich for all i care, I don't wanna see it. If that makes me homophobic, I'm cool with that.:cool:

I work with a gay guy, he's really a cool dude.  He's a pretty big guy too, like 230lb and  well over 6ft.  He talks with a lisp and is noticeably feminine, when i first met him he kind of hid that but after a while I imagine he became comfortable.  I happened to be walking past his house once and he invited me over.  He had some of his gay friends over and I wasn't uncomfortable in the least.  This guys yard was something to see, he's the type that watches a LOT of HGTV.

I completely agree with this.

I scored some weed for a coworker who is a lesbian a couple of days ago and I didn't get any strange vibes when I delivered the bag to her house :shrug:

--------------------
Just when you think you're happy
I come around
I was meant to be
A punishment to you
A thorn in your side
A cancer eating through
I twist reality
And make it hard to bear
I am the only thing left
When love isn't there

OfflineMemories
 User Gallery

Loc: Suwannee River
Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: ClosedEyeCigarette]
    #16943731 - 10/01/12 09:59 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ClosedEyeCigarette said:
Well, I think humans are here to reproduce and therefore propogate the species.  Evolve, advance, and grow.  You can't really do that if every dick is going in a bum.

We are here as a result of various physical reactions, and logically, physical reactions that lend themselves towards repetition will grow.

There is no purpose.

InvisibleAbsolute

Loc: Amish Paradise
Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: ClosedEyeCigarette]
    #16943734 - 10/01/12 09:59 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ClosedEyeCigarette said:
I think sex is what two opposite gendered people do to make a baby.

:shrug:

You can't really argue that buddy.

It is what they do to make babies. I read a book about that when I was little.

They also have a book about "my two dads", I'm so confused.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

#16943738 - 10/01/12 10:00 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ClosedEyeCigarette said:
Well, I think humans are here to reproduce and therefore propogate the species.  Evolve, advance, and grow.  You can't really do that if every dick is going in a bum.

So you are also against mtf bjs, anal, and everything that does not lead to making babies?

--------------------
:brainondrugs:

You are not special :haha:

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #16943743 - 10/01/12 10:01 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mush 4 Brains said:

As long as that is applied across the board -eg. men and women cannot make out together in public either because someone might be offended. :lol:

--------------------

Sigmund Freud's Dildo

Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #16943772 - 10/01/12 10:06 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

ClosedEyeCigarette said:

So you are also against mtf bjs, anal, and everything that does not lead to making babies?

Nah.  Sex acts that do not result in conception can be seen as a form of contraception.  I think sexual attraction stems from the inherent desire to reproduce, though.  This is why homosexuality makes no sense to me.  Our instincts tell us to reproduce and advance the species.

To the guy who said that we can't enjoy seeing males and females show public displays of affection either, then yes I agree.  People who are all over each other in public are fucking annoying whether they are gay or straight.

--------------------
I come around
I was meant to be
A punishment to you
A thorn in your side
A cancer eating through
I twist reality
And make it hard to bear
I am the only thing left
When love isn't there

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #16943784 - 10/01/12 10:08 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

So what is the "gay lifestyle" that these people are referring to?

I don't think talking with a lisp is a lifestyle, nor is acting effeminate- though maybe that is what they mean.

I think its quite possibly just a way to say "they're bad because [insert your prejudice here]".  I agree with dust that its also likely a way to counteract the conflicting feelings of being a hater and not being a dick.

I agree with the prior comment about effeminant drama queens- these are the only people you can really tell are gay through casual interaction, so the availability heuristic leads to this becoming the prejudice.  Of the gays I've know to be gay, none had this annoying behavior, though one was somewhat girly, but not overly so.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: johnm214]
    #16943791 - 10/01/12 10:09 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ClosedEyeCigarette said:
Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

ClosedEyeCigarette said:

Nah.  Sex acts that do not result in conception can be seen as a form of contraception.  I think sexual attraction stems from the inherent desire to reproduce, though.  This is why homosexuality makes no sense to me.  Our instincts tell us to reproduce and advance the species.

I think the sun revolves around the earth. Doesn't make sense to me any other way.
:facepalm:

Many animals have sex for pleasure. What is going on there?
There are many cases of homosexual animals.
It seems like you have a double standard and are trying to justify your homophobic tendencies with irrational logic.

Quote:

johnm214 said:

I don't think talking with a lisp is a lifestyle, nor is acting effeminate- though maybe that is what they mean.

I think its quite possibly just a way to say "they're bad because [insert your prejudice here]".  I agree with dust that its also likely a way to counteract the conflicting feelings of being a hater and not being a dick.

I agree with the prior comment about effeminant drama queens- these are the only people you can really tell are gay through casual interaction, so the availability heuristic leads to this becoming the prejudice.  Of the gays I've know to be gay, none had this annoying behavior, though one was somewhat girly, but not overly so.

Yup - for a perfect example see ClosedEyeCigarette's posts.

--------------------

InvisibleAbsolute

#16943797 - 10/01/12 10:11 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

It might be more productive to ask the actual people who said it. I would have to assume they are referring to gay bath houses and guys in the bus station bathroom. IDK, I didn't hear them say it. :shrug:

Sigmund Freud's Dildo

#16943810 - 10/01/12 10:14 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

ClosedEyeCigarette said:
Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

ClosedEyeCigarette said:

I think the sun revolves around the earth. Doesn't make sense to me any other way.
:facepalm:

Many animals have sex for pleasure. What is going on there?
There are many cases of homosexual animals.
It seems like you have a double standard and are trying to justify your homophobic tendencies with irrational logic.

Quote:

johnm214 said:

Yup - for a perfect example see ClosedEyeCigarette's posts.

I'm not saying that those things don't happen, I'm just saying that I think sex is an act with the purpose of reproduction.  I am not against having sex for pleasure either, I never said that.  But that's not all sex is.

I also think it's really annoying that whenever I voice an opinion like this I immediately get labeled a homophobe :rolleyes:

--------------------
I come around
I was meant to be
A punishment to you
A thorn in your side
A cancer eating through
I twist reality
And make it hard to bear
I am the only thing left
When love isn't there

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: johnm214] * 1
    #16943814 - 10/01/12 10:14 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

To me it sounds like "I dont mind cig. smokers, I just disapprove of the smoking lifestyle."  No reason to hate on somebody for smoking, but that doesnt mean you have to approve of cigarette smoking.  Cigarette smoking is not part of a healthy lifestyle.

Sigmund Freud's Dildo

Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: DieCommie]
    #16943816 - 10/01/12 10:15 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
To me it sounds like "I dont mind cig. smokers, I just disapprove of the smoking lifestyle."  No reason to hate on somebody for smoking, but that doesnt mean you have to approve of cigarette smoking.  Cigarette smoking is not part of a healthy lifestyle.

Yes.

--------------------
I come around
I was meant to be
A punishment to you
A thorn in your side
A cancer eating through
I twist reality
And make it hard to bear
I am the only thing left
When love isn't there

InvisibleAbsolute

#16943819 - 10/01/12 10:16 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ClosedEyeCigarette said:
I also think it's really annoying that whenever I voice an opinion like this I immediately get labeled a homophobe :rolleyes:

I know. When I say "Jesus is my lord and savior" people automatically label me religious. :rolleyes:

Sigmund Freud's Dildo

Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: Absolute]
    #16943834 - 10/01/12 10:19 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

So are all the insecure homosexuals and bisexuals attacking me now because I'm not reassuring them about their lifestyle choices?

"WHAT? YOU DON'T FULLY SUPPORT NON-HETEROSEXUALS???? FUCKING HOMOPHOBE!! PISS OFF!!!"

:rolleyes:

--------------------
I come around
I was meant to be
A punishment to you
A thorn in your side
A cancer eating through
I twist reality
And make it hard to bear
I am the only thing left
When love isn't there

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: Absolute]
    #16943835 - 10/01/12 10:19 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Absolute said:
Quote:

ClosedEyeCigarette said:

I know. When I say "Jesus is my lord and savior" people automatically label me religious. :rolleyes:

:lol:
Or when I say "Black people should drink from separate fountains" I get automatically labelled a racist. I don't get it :confused:

--------------------

InvisibleAbsolute

#16943849 - 10/01/12 10:22 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ClosedEyeCigarette said:
So are all the insecure homosexuals and bisexuals attacking me now because I'm not reassuring them about their lifestyle choices?

"WHAT? YOU DON'T FULLY SUPPORT NON-HETEROSEXUALS???? FUCKING HOMOPHOBE!! PISS OFF!!!"

:rolleyes:

No, I just recognize idiotic statements.

Sigmund Freud's Dildo

#16943854 - 10/01/12 10:23 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Lol.

Overly liberal people really get me off.

--------------------
I come around
I was meant to be
A punishment to you
A thorn in your side
A cancer eating through
I twist reality
And make it hard to bear
I am the only thing left
When love isn't there

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: I don't mind homosexuals, I just don't approve of the gay lifestyle. [Re: DieCommie]
    #16943867 - 10/01/12 10:25 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:

Cigarette smoking is an activity that can be part of a lifestyle- the same isn't true of homosexuality, unless these people are talking about gay sex.

InvisibleAbsolute

#16943896 - 10/01/12 10:30 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ClosedEyeCigarette said:
Lol.

Overly liberal people really get me off.

I am not liberal, I am just not an idiot.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds