Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Rave subculture is fake/overrated [Re: topdog82]
    #16948678 - 10/01/12 09:25 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

topdog82 said:
Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
Quote:

I don't want to sound pretentious, even though this will, but there is some really incredible & special things going on out here in the west, most of these kids have absolutely no clue.

Yeah the youth culture is so into doing drugs and being bums that they are bringing the economy to a grinding halt.  Way to go California. :tongue:

Haha well we are happy and that's all that matters. Cali also happens to have the biggest economy in the states

Yeah, I don't really care about the economy, let it crash and burn for all I care.  I did find the scene out there to be superficial and frustrating in lots of ways, but of course I'm an outsider so I'm probably biased.  There's alot of striking contradictions and hypocriticism to it all.  I met some awesome people out there, but I think you are idealizing it a bit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCounterCulturest
-Positive Mental Attitude-

Loc: Nesting on modems
Re: Rave subculture is fake/overrated [Re: topdog82]
    #16948709 - 10/01/12 09:29 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

topdog82 said:
Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
Quote:

I don't want to sound pretentious, even though this will, but there is some really incredible & special things going on out here in the west, most of these kids have absolutely no clue.

Yeah the youth culture is so into doing drugs and being bums that they are bringing the economy to a grinding halt.  Way to go California. :tongue:

Haha well we are happy and that's all that matters. Cali also happens to have the biggest economy in the states

That was fucking golden lol. Best thing I have read in a long time. LMFAO:rofl:

But he said it so genuinely. Better watch out scene of the West, I'm coming for you !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains