Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL *DELETED*
    #1670908 - 06/29/03 03:43 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by boO

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepuscle
genius of love
Loc: NY
Re: WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL [Re: ZippoZ]
    #1670972 - 06/29/03 05:23 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Bummer, but tell us more.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #1671522 - 06/29/03 01:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yea, i got sentenced to the easiest bootcamp in the state of texas, but i heard about those wilderness programs. Sounds ruff. they shut a few down from kids getting killed and sodamized by there caretakers. :shocked:

--------------------

InvisibleKthxBye
bandito furioso

Loc: bottom of the noob barrel
Re: WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL [Re: Dreamer987]
    #1672090 - 06/29/03 07:14 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'll be your huckelberry? That's messed up...I want to hear the rest of the story...

--------------------
I know what he wants: a drag of smooth tobbacco blended with the finest Turkish Turkweed. Here, have a toke on me you dumb beast.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1675803 - 07/01/03 01:02 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Holy shit...
Hurry up and post the rest!

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL *DELETED* [Re: zeta]
    #1675897 - 07/01/03 01:50 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Ripple

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#1676251 - 07/01/03 05:49 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

christ man.
i'm sorry you had to experience all that.
those people consider themselves "adults" ? i can't think of a more childish way to "teach" than the methods you described.
they get PAID to make life hell for hundreds of kids every year, and then expect their work to be doing some sort of good?

what really concerns me is that there are so many of these organisations........................................................................  :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:  :wtf:

ever heard of Willhelm Reich?  he was a scientist/genius who was endlessly persecuted by the U.S. government and ended up dying in jail.  He wrote a book called "The Mass Psychology of Fascism"... you might be interested to read that. 

thanks for sharing your story  :rasta:

Edited by Clean (07/01/03 06:07 AM)

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
Re: WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL [Re: Clean]
    #1676720 - 07/01/03 11:10 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

This happened to one of my friends. 2 Big dudes busted in his house and kidnapped his ass, put him in bootcamp for like 5 months. I don't see how this business is even legal..

Anonymous

#1676859 - 07/01/03 12:08 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

dude. the reason they're sending you to mexico is because the sort of 'treatment' you're gonna get down there isn't even legal in the US. escape! how are you on a computer?

InvisibleKthxBye
bandito furioso

Loc: bottom of the noob barrel
Re: WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL [Re: ]
    #1677218 - 07/01/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

mushmaster - I think this happened some time ago since the beginning of the story was January 2001. Whatever happened in Mexico is long over...

--------------------
I know what he wants: a drag of smooth tobbacco blended with the finest Turkish Turkweed. Here, have a toke on me you dumb beast.

Anonymous

Re: WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL [Re: KthxBye]
    #1677316 - 07/01/03 03:43 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

oh. silly me. whatever happened to him?

those camps are fucked up. how are you supposed to know when those people come to 'intervene' that they aren't kidnappers? i've got to think that if when they come after you, you grab the closest sharp instrument and put it in their neck in self-defense, you'd be acquitted when it got to court...

man.. if my parents had sent me to one of those, i'd escape. i'd find a way to escape. goddam those camps are fucked up. the potential for abuses is staggering. any parent who sends their kid to one of those things isn't fit to be a parent in the first place. shit.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL [Re: ]
    #1677376 - 07/01/03 04:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Deleted at users Request

--------------------
PEACE

Edited by Ripple (08/20/03 06:11 AM)

Anonymous

#1677475 - 07/01/03 05:02 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

what keeps you from escaping late at night when they've got you out in the woods?

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL *DELETED* [Re: ]
    #1677927 - 07/01/03 08:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Ripple

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
    #1679539 - 07/02/03 07:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Whats the story on your stay in Mexico?

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

#1679557 - 07/02/03 07:51 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Man that is the horrible what they did to you.
What did you do that your parents sent you to that camp?
Please continue with your story, you know you should write a book about it and make some money out of it and get those camps closed.

--------------------

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Re: WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL [Re: LOBO]
    #1679674 - 07/02/03 08:20 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL *DELETED* [Re: LOBO]
    #1691979 - 07/07/03 01:40 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Ripple

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineGernBlanston
unintended sideeffect
Male

Loc: OR
    #1694054 - 07/07/03 06:33 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Let me start by saying that yes, there are some incredibly fucked up programs out there for this sort of thing. Anyone who abuses their position to maintain a position of power or fear over another human being should be shot on the spot. But that's just me.

That said, I worked for some period of time at a similar (but thankfully, not the same) facility. I won't use the name, but it was in southern Utah. I, and the people I worked with, counted ourselves as professionals and attempted to treat every single human who came through our program with the dignity that we would have liked to have been treated with, were the shoe on the other foot.

Lemme qualify a couple of things;

1. Zippoz, I have a good idea of how difficult this was for you. I think the program you were at was one of the worst in the country (and I know insider things about them that I won't share), and I am genuinely sorry for your experience. My posting a counter-view is in no way intended to belittle you or lessen your experience at all.

2. I have never been okay with the way that people are brought into many of these programs. It is kidnapping and psychological abuse - no buts about it. There are programs (such as mine) where the participants (will anyone get offended if I just use the word 'kids' from here on out?) are told before hand what they are getting into, and in many cases, even given a choice.

3. Of course, sometimes the choice was a) go to the program for 60 days, ot b) go to jail for 60 days.

Anyway, I'm not going to get into a long-winded thing about how great we were for doing this wonderful service to humanity. There were kids in our program who desperately needed to learn what we had to teach them. There were kids there who were guilty of nothing other than smoking the occasional bowl and not having a great deal of motivation. Was a program like this overkill for one of those kids? Hell yah, it was. But that was their parents' thing or a court decision. We just did the best we could.

Christ - half of the instructors I worked with shroomed regularly! Not while we had groups, of course... but you try living in the desert of southern Utah for a while and NOT shrooming! So needless to say, most of us knew where these kids were coming from and wanted to do good by them.

Again, I am really, truly sorry for the experience you had. Shit like that is a crime, and I'm glad programs like that are disappearing from the radar. And I'm not asking you to understand, seeing as what you went through, but... well, there are people out there who really do benefit (greatly) from the good, caring programs out there.

Gern

--------------------
There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
  --  Howard Zinn

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
Re: WILDERNESS PROGRMAS AND RESIDENTAL TREATMENT HELL [Re: GernBlanston]
    #1700472 - 07/09/03 05:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I had a roommate who had to go through similar shit. Oh he was my room mate at fucking boarding school.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom