Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #16905901 - 09/24/12 11:22 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I just posted this in another thread in the pub
Quote:

UFO JUST SIGHTED IN COLORADO
I just went to the store to buy some kava
They were all out but I saw a bright red glowing orb in the sky.
It flashed on & off multiple times in the same place & then disappeared
It had a veryyy bright glow to it

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDr. Fungus
another man
Male User Gallery

Loc: primate body, cranium cha...
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #16906782 - 09/25/12 06:43 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:
I just posted this in another thread in the pub
Quote:

UFO JUST SIGHTED IN COLORADO
I just went to the store to buy some kava
They were all out but I saw a bright red glowing orb in the sky.
It flashed on & off multiple times in the same place & then disappeared
It had a veryyy bright glow to it

I saw similar here in TN - the light was white, though. It flashed three times and stopped, no trace or nothing, not a plane...Shroom people should be inseparable from their camcorders, too many strange things going on around to miss them to a chance. :smile:

--------------------
"Para mi solo recorrer los caminos que tienen corazon, cualquier camino que tenga corazon. Por ahi yo recorro, y la unica prueba que vale es atravesar todo su largo. Y por ahi yo recorro mirando, mirando, sin aliento."

(For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly.)

~ Don Juan
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down."
~Ray Bradbury

Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Dr. Fungus]
    #16916642 - 09/26/12 07:18 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i see beings of ligth on dmt and mushrooms and i get into contact with the same being even on lsd. my wife also sees beings on mushrooms and dmt but she has gotten alot of info from them on mushrooms

OfflineDr. Fungus
another man
Male User Gallery

Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: allseeingike]
    #16918093 - 09/26/12 11:39 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

allseeingike said:
i see beings of ligth on dmt and mushrooms and i get into contact with the same being even on lsd. my wife also sees beings on mushrooms and dmt but she has gotten alot of info from them on mushrooms

Hey man, these things happen. Just don't succumb to talking to dead people next, they might be entirely ungrateful. Any of these light beings around when you're un-inebriated? :hehehe:

--------------------
"Para mi solo recorrer los caminos que tienen corazon, cualquier camino que tenga corazon. Por ahi yo recorro, y la unica prueba que vale es atravesar todo su largo. Y por ahi yo recorro mirando, mirando, sin aliento."

(For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly.)

~ Don Juan
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down."
~Ray Bradbury

Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
    #16918633 - 09/27/12 02:49 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

ive heard voices and gotten some strong visuals and tracers for a while but they went away completely it started after i took mdma and ended after my most recent lsd trip 2 months ago. of i stared at a person for a few minutes their face would either fade away or completelt change and morph

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: allseeingike]
    #16928960 - 09/28/12 07:36 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

yet another orb sighted
it went behind a cloud & i thought it was gone but i saw it again a few minutes later & it vanished into thin air like other orbs have done & came back & vanished again

this sighting didnt last very long but what i find most interesting is it was this time last year when i first started seeing these orbs & i may have seen 30 of em now (its been around 30 atleast)
after a long break of not seeing them i have had 3 sigbtings over the last few weeks

--------------------

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Edited by Shroomopotamus (09/28/12 07:40 PM)

InvisibleJvells
Unity
 User Gallery

Loc: East coast Flag
    #16929082 - 09/28/12 07:53 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Sweet thread. Friend of mine swore to god he was seeing orbs the other day in the sky too. Then two days later said the same. I've seen it a long time ago on a high dose of methylone i believe, it was red and i believee it had your classic flashling lights. I was trying not believe it but thinking back it was cool. I too felt this energy coming from it almost...like pure love. Easily could have been the methylone making me feel good but the sight was just...perfect.

Could have been made by imagination but the fact it almost seemed to tease me was humorous. Now my friends telling me the same deal. I wanna say the sightings have really been picking up for many. I havent seen on lately but he said to focus on the moon and you may see one...I did this, but nothing. Odd though

OfflineDr. Fungus
another man
Male User Gallery

Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Jvells]
    #16932056 - 09/29/12 11:35 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Jvells said:
Sweet thread. Friend of mine swore to god he was seeing orbs the other day in the sky too. Then two days later said the same. I've seen it a long time ago on a high dose of methylone i believe, it was red and i believee it had your classic flashling lights. I was trying not believe it but thinking back it was cool. I too felt this energy coming from it almost...like pure love. Easily could have been the methylone making me feel good but the sight was just...perfect.

Could have been made by imagination but the fact it almost seemed to tease me was humorous. Now my friends telling me the same deal. I wanna say the sightings have really been picking up for many. I havent seen on lately but he said to focus on the moon and you may see one...I did this, but nothing. Odd though

It does make sense that expanded mind can see certain, otherwise totally transparent dimensions.

--------------------

~ Don Juan

~Ray Bradbury

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #16933225 - 09/29/12 03:35 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Unfortunately it generally only makes sense to the expanded mind. :lol:  But keep those reports coming in!

:popcorn:

:peace:PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #16970477 - 10/05/12 08:18 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I saw an orb again today
it saw me too
he was good at hide & seek

--------------------

Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

OfflineDr. Fungus
another man
Male User Gallery

#16970621 - 10/05/12 08:59 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:
I saw an orb again today
it saw me too

I was wondering... Do you keep track of any correlations among these sightings? From environmental to internal, e.g. temperatures, precipitation, humidity, day/time, geographic location/area, presence/absence of any military or research facilities in the proximity of the event[s], and whether you are intoxicated, on what and to what degree, so on.

I made a check box chart with all such criteria and try to figure out if there is any unifying element in all these encounters. There got to be. All other phenomena has at least one, not necessarily pointing to the true nature of the phenomena, but at least allowing some insight into settings leading to it.

--------------------

~ Don Juan

~Ray Bradbury

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #17144334 - 11/01/12 07:32 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Fungus said:
Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:
I saw an orb again today
it saw me too

I was wondering... Do you keep track of any correlations among these sightings? From environmental to internal, e.g. temperatures, precipitation, humidity, day/time, geographic location/area, presence/absence of any military or research facilities in the proximity of the event[s], and whether you are intoxicated, on what and to what degree, so on.

I made a check box chart with all such criteria and try to figure out if there is any unifying element in all these encounters. There got to be. All other phenomena has at least one, not necessarily pointing to the true nature of the phenomena, but at least allowing some insight into settings leading to it.

Sorry for the long delay of a response
Just aboutt everything I keep track of about my sightings,  I keep track of here. Temperature & humidity arent really things I have ever even considered.
Most of my sightings I have mentioned have actually been without the use of psychedelics. DOC has shown me many orbs though. Ill get to that another day
But I just saw 2 bright red orbs in the sky. They were still but flashing & as I began to speed walk a building got in my view & I just kept thinking to myself please dont vanish please dont vanish & when I got back to a place where they would still be in my sight,  they had vanished.
They were bright red,  like looking at a red stop light at night but in the sky,  slowly flashing.
They were East of Boulder Colorado.
The time was around 7:15 pm
I have only seen 1 other red orb out of the many orbs I have seen before & this was rifht about the same location.
again,  this sighting was without any drugs but I will still post any sightings I see here anyway to keep track of them all.

--------------------

Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Edited by Shroomopotamus (11/01/12 07:35 PM)

InvisibleJvells
Unity
 User Gallery

#17200175 - 11/11/12 09:23 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Shroomopatamus, how the hell do you see so many of these yet i still have yet to see one? I've spent quite a few nights now laying on my back in the grass gazing up to no avail. Not going to give up being even if i never see one, the shooting stars make it worth it :wink:.

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Jvells]
    #17201288 - 11/11/12 02:27 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

At an elevation of about 5,430 ft the sky becomes much clearer than ever.
Keep your eyes on the sky :superkitty:

--------------------

Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #17215058 - 11/13/12 08:19 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I've written about my otherworldly encounters on my Dreamcatcher.

Here's one:

Quote:

My second experience was far more difficult and terrifying. I became aware of an incredibly powerful presence... I became afraid, just by the sheer intensity & force of it's presence. It showed itself in the form of a red snake swallowing itself, or the classic Ouroboros. It communicated ideas like "DEVOUR...CONSUME...ETERNITY... I SUSTAIN THE UNIVERSE... DUALITY IS ILLUSION"... this was all done telepathically.. so my own subjective human bias could have distorted the message a bit. I sensed that this entity looked at human beings in the same way that most humans look at cattle. As if it felt pity, disgusted, or amused at our extreme ignorance. It was extremely impersonal and cold, but also very aware and powerful. This presence then entered into my body, and honestly I was pretty confused and freaked out at this point.. but it assured me that everything had already been agreed to on a soul level, prior to incarnating.. some sort of contract. The presence settled into my lower chakras and I fell asleep.

Ever since that night I have had very strange, chronic physical pains in different parts of my body, always on my left side... I suspect this presence is tied into my kundalini energy somehow.. it is quite intense, causing me all kinds of strange and sometimes painful symptoms.

Years after this experience, I learned that apparently, in Mayan Astrology, I am a Red Electric Serpent.

"Red Serpent invites the purifying spark of the sacred fire, the kundalini, to align and integrate your body, mind and spirit. Red Serpent is also known by the Maya as the kultanlilni, or kundalini, the energy that moves up from the base of the spine and out through the crown chakra. There are two aspects of this force, the ida and the pingala, representing its male and female polarities. One of the ancient secrets of Red Serpent is the activation of higher states of consciousness through balancing these two polarities so that they dance within us as one. Another metaphor for this serpent energy comes from the Mayan words luk umen tun ben can, or "those absorbed by the serpent of the sacred knowledge."

I also discovered that in Vedic Astrology, I have what's known as "Kala Sarpa Yoga".

QUOTE:

"Kala" means "earth-time" and "sarpa" means "serpent". One translation of Kala-Sarpa-Yoga is that the serpent-force has enclosed your entire incarnation.

The serpent-force is Naga energy, which is essentially Earth energy, the psychic power of chthonic deities. Naga's are huge, ancient serpent-like deities who continue to control the psychic shield around our planet Earth.

Naga's are subtle-particle overseeing entities, of a much higher vibration than human beings, and definitely not to be confused with the common reptile! Ancient Indo-Tibetan tradition and some modern esoteric traditions are sensitive enough to the presence of Naga energy to describe Naga effects in detail. In practical terms, Earth energy is the vibration of the ancient history of Earth. It moves in sound and image. It is not logical. It can be controlled, but only with psychic skill.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Edited by Adamist (11/13/12 08:29 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Adamist]
    #17215087 - 11/13/12 08:22 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

This happened after a mushroom trip:

Quote:

I eventually discovered a "force" at the center of my head that when focused on, felt like it released liquid warmth... I felt very dense warmth compressed in my chest, so I concentrated on the spot in my mind and the warmth traveled up my spine and into my head. When I felt this liquid bliss fill my brain, I wept tears of ecstasy and my body trembled like an earthquake. It felt like I was ejaculating out of the top of my head and sending signals deep into space. At this point an enormous flaming red serpent of light reached down from the sky and merged with my body, all the way down to the base of my spine and into the earth below... just swallowed me up whole- no chewing, nothin! This left me feeling incredibly sensitive, post-blissgasm... I could feel peoples thoughts and feelings that weren't physically there- it felt like I was tapped into the Universal Mind. I was One with All. I kept alternating between being paralyzed with fear and overwhelmed with love... mostly because I hadn't prepared myself for such an intense experience.

I lay on my bed and suddenly felt and saw images flashing of large headed grey beings (classic "Grey" aliens) that felt like they were watching over me... doing things to me on subtle energy-levels.. an astral tune-up of sorts! I had trouble surrendering.. I was afraid to let go. Whenever I let fear take over, there was pain. My lower body started to hum and vibrate and sometimes I was aware of sharp pains in the left side of my body. Eventually I asked them to stop because I couldn't take anymore, it was too overwhelming. I lay on my floor in a kind of paralyzed state, wondering what the intentions of these beings were. I couldn't clearly discern because my thoughts were clouded with fears. I distantly reached out to them, and they said that what was happening to me is currently happening all over the world to many people.. it was agreed upon, and that they are helping to guide our collective evolution. They claimed to have an intrinsic interest in seeing humanity evolve from it's present state, and they are somehow responsible for our current evolutionary predicament.

--------------------

Edited by Adamist (11/13/12 08:30 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#17215134 - 11/13/12 08:27 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

This happened while on LSD:

Quote:

I was at a festival involved in a drum circle. I quickly went into a complete trance, where I let go control of my body with the rhythm of the drums. I was looking at myself from above, seeing visions in my mind's eye. I saw a distinctive red Mayan serpent flowing in my peripheral- it was flying around pulsing to the beats.

At this point I was going into a drumming frenzy, beating my hands against the skin of my drum so hard that my right hand started bleeding a bit... But I couldn't stop; my life depended on putting every ounce of my being into it, so I continued for an unknown amount of time. I simultaneously felt that the blood was some sort of trans-dimensional offering to this entity. I was not unsettled at this realization- I felt completely at peace. I was shown that everyone present was all part of a different familial lineage, but we were all one human family, reuniting in this circle. I could feel each person's DNA intermingling with mine, spiritually. I felt unbelievable unity and interconnectedness with everything around me.

So just today I decided to do some Google searches on bloodletting and serpent imagery, and I found what's known as the "Vision Serpent".

From Wiki:

"The Vision Serpent is thought to be the most important of the Maya serpents. During Maya bloodletting rituals, participants would experience visions in which they communicated with the ancestors or gods. These visions took the form of a giant serpent "which served as a gateway to the spirit realm." The ancestor or god who was being contacted was depicted as emerging from the serpent’s mouth. The vision serpent thus came to be the method in which ancestors or Gods manifested themselves to the Maya. Thus for them, the Vision Serpent was a direct link between the spirit realm of the gods and the physical world.

The Vision Serpent goes back to earlier Maya conceptions, and lies at the center of the world as they conceived it. "It is in the center axis atop the World Tree. Essentially the World Tree and the Vision Serpent, representing the king, created the center axis which communicates between the spiritual and the earthly worlds or planes. It is through ritual that the king could bring the center axis into existence in the temples and create a doorway to the spiritual world, and with it power."

The Vision Serpent is prevalent in Bloodletting ceremonies, in Maya religious practices, Maya jewelry, pottery and their architecture.

Once the actual bloodletting was over, the blood soaked ceremonial papers were burned, releasing a column of smoke. The smoke provided the perfect medium for the Vision Serpent to appear. Every major political or religious event involved bloodletting because it provided a medium by which the gods could be called upon to witness and actually participate in the ceremony. Sometimes the spirits of ancestors were also called upon to give guidance.

One of the most common rituals associated with the Vision serpent involved invoking ancestral sprits. Especially during coronation rites, the kings would contact the spirits for guidance and blessings. It is the Vision Serpent who provides the medium for contacting these deities."

--------------------

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #17215272 - 11/13/12 08:45 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Now thoseeee are the kinds of reports this thread has been in need of :thumbup:
Twas a good read, Ill check out your other posts on that dreamcatcher site.

--------------------

Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

InvisibleJvells
Unity
 User Gallery

#17218318 - 11/14/12 12:14 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

He just tripped me the fuck out. Love this shit...he's either whacked out by too many psyches or some drug, is trying to make money somehow, or this man speaks truth. Mind-fuck

Offlinejw2234
Astral Traveler
Male

Loc: Bay Area Flag
    #17218514 - 11/14/12 12:53 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you so much for your experiences! You have revivified my fire my friend, who knew I went so far away from myself for so long, just living and getting by. FUCK I WANT TO LIVE AGAIN NOW!!! Thanks for your stories.
I'll post my dreamcatcher here and my stories soon, so that I might have the same influence on others.

--------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there is nothing to fear with this chemical besides astonishing realization that everything IS indeed 1 entity

Questions

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale