Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineDeviate
Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced?
    #16928847 - 09/28/12 07:18 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

So my 11 year old cousin just told me that she wants to get her belly button pierced but her parents wont let her until she turns 16.

What do you guys think about this sort of thing? do you think it is a product of the over sexualization of young women in culture and rthe media that at such young ages they are already so concerned with looking "hot" and maximizing their sex appeal? Or do you think its perfectly fine and normal for  a young girl to want to have her belly button peirced?

I asked her why she wanted to do this and she said because "it looks cute".

Edited by Deviate (09/28/12 07:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

Loc: Almost Canada.
Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: Deviate]
    #16928854 - 09/28/12 07:19 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

:shrug: Dunno man.

My ex had her belly button pierced. I asked why she did it, and she said "I think it looks pretty, I have the stomach for it, and I like the jewelry."

--------------------
To find yourself alone, is to find yourself with your greatest friend, and your worst enemy.

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: DarkElf] * 1
    #16928868 - 09/28/12 07:22 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

11 years old?  i doubt it's about sex appeal... :lol:

kids want to be cool and they will be influenced by what seems cool by their peers or media

OfflineDeviate
Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: DarkElf]
    #16928886 - 09/28/12 07:25 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DarkElf said:

My ex had her belly button pierced. I asked why she did it, and she said "I think it looks pretty, I have the stomach for it, and I like the jewelry."

Yeah I dated a girl who had her belly button pierced too, but she basically admitted to me that she felt insecure and desperately wanted to be sexy. That is why I worry about my cousins motives, although I know there are confident chicks with high self esteem who have or want pierced belly buttons also.

OfflineDeviate
    #16928909 - 09/28/12 07:29 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I dunno, I just think it is an odd trend. I mean, 40 years ago it was pretty unheard of and now something like 1/3 of the female youth has a piece of metal stuck in her belly button.

Offline57-71
Stranger
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
    #16928925 - 09/28/12 07:31 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

And now, the trend is shifting.
Girls are getting gemstones pierced into labia and all around the vagina.

Go figure.

OfflineDeviate
Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: 57-71]
    #16928978 - 09/28/12 07:38 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

WOuld you guys rather date a girl wwith or without her belly peirced? I prefer girls without just because I think it looks kinda of sleazy to be honest, but its by no means a deal breaker. I feel the same way about tattoos. I think they are kind of slutty/sleazy looking and I am more interested in modest girls when it comes to having a relationship, but I would not turn down a girl simply because she had tattoos.

InvisibleVivaLaMushie
RIP LS :(
Female User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland Flag
    #16928981 - 09/28/12 07:39 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I wasn't allowed to get my belly button pierced until I was 15 and even though my dad still shit himself, I did it. Idk why I wanted it so bad. I just like it and how it looks. I don't wear revealing clothes so that the whole world sees it but it sure looks good when I'm naked.

I have the top and bottom pierced now.

I wouldn't however, let my 11 year old get it done. I would say 15-16-17 is more appropriate but even 15 is kinda young.

--------------------

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

#16928990 - 09/28/12 07:40 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

it's about sex appeal. they are not consciously aware of this, usually. it is conditioned upon them through advertising, media, etc.

am I the only one that notices girls dressing and acting for sex appeal younger and younger? like 11-15?

yeah.

:llamastare:

--------------------

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Edited by JesusIsLord (09/28/12 07:41 PM)

OfflineYSHServant
I Wanna Shoot Something
Male

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16929002 - 09/28/12 07:42 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I can't believe people actually watch that show. It'd have me walking around in circles doing some foreign Indian chant.

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: YSHServant]
    #16929010 - 09/28/12 07:43 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

so i can lick it

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

InvisibleMe_Roy
Stranger
Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #16929011 - 09/28/12 07:43 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JesusIsLord said:
it's about sex appeal. they are not consciously aware of this, usually. it is conditioned upon them through advertising, media, etc.

am I the only one that notices girls dressing and acting for sex appeal younger and younger? like 11-15?

yeah.

:llamastare:

No, my grandpa noticed that trend, too, before he died thirty years ago.

Edited by Me_Roy (09/28/12 07:44 PM)

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: Hobozen]
    #16929020 - 09/28/12 07:44 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

blankk said:

you joking?

in the op it was said that the girl said it herself

"i think it looks cute"

@OP it is about sex appeal, is 11 too young? i'm not getting into that debate.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: YSHServant]
    #16929028 - 09/28/12 07:45 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TheMadHatter777 said:
I can't believe people actually watch that show. It'd have me walking around in circles doing some foreign Indian chant.

:whatwhatwhat:

--------------------

And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#16929037 - 09/28/12 07:47 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

These days, 11 year olds are wearing thongs and g-strings.  Such "sexy" underwear is now marketed at the pre-teen crowd as much as with older girls and women.  And I think it's sick.  Thongs and g-strings are not meant for comfort, they are obviously meant to show off your body to other people.  11 year olds should not be showing off their body to other people ... it's completely messed up to me that they now market and sell "sexy" underwear to 11 year old girls.

I think a belly-button piercing is far more reasonable for an 11 year old girl than "sexy" underwear, but I still think that piercing anything but your ears should be illegal until you are 18 years old, with or without the consent of parents.  "Cute" is on par with "sexy" in many girls' and womens' eyes, so I wouldn't be surprised if the 11 year old who thinks belly-button piercings are "cute" is really saying that she wants a head start on being sexy to other people.  I just don't think kids that young should be doing these things.

Offlinecandyflip420
Original Gangster
Male

#16929039 - 09/28/12 07:47 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

11 years old is a little too young to be wanting to do those things . She was probably influenced by someone who has one . That's why she wants to get one .

--------------------

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: HB]
    #16929045 - 09/28/12 07:48 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
with or without the consent of parents.

:nonono:

--------------------

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: k00laid]
    #16929051 - 09/28/12 07:50 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:
Quote:

HB said:
with or without the consent of parents.

:nonono:

I just don't think that a parent's consent should mean that you can do something that you should have to wait until you are 18 years old to do early.  It's like if we allowed kids to drink alcohol if their parents gave consent :nonono:

OfflineYSHServant
I Wanna Shoot Something
Male

#16929062 - 09/28/12 07:51 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I would counter your graemlin with my own graemlin, but I don't know how.:shrug:

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#16929064 - 09/28/12 07:51 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
It's like if we allowed kids to drink alcohol if their parents gave consent :nonono:

i'm not sure if it's like this in every state.

but in kansas you can drink malt liquor with parental consent at age 16+

--------------------

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

#16929067 - 09/28/12 07:52 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think most 11 year olds have the capacity to think in that way.  I think most of them probably want a piercing because they personally like the look of them or because it's cool.  It's them starting to become their own individual and having an individual identity.

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #16929072 - 09/28/12 07:52 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Midnight_Toker said:
or because it's cool.

being sexy is cool.

--------------------

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

#16929078 - 09/28/12 07:53 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I think parents should have final say in what they deem appropriate for their kids until 18. My parents let me drive in their lap when I was a kid, drink beer with them underage (in europe where it was legal at my age) - societies laws/norms are relative to each other. Looking back I feel they had good judgment, I don't drink and it removed all the mystery from it as a kid and allowed me to enjoy it a bit with some supervision and good advice.

To each their own though :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

#16929088 - 09/28/12 07:54 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

It's not sexy cool though, they just think it's cool because it's a trend and their friends are doing or talking about it.  They aren't consciously trying to become sluts at that age.  It takes until 13-14 for that to happen lol.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#16929091 - 09/28/12 07:54 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
These days, 11 year olds are wearing thongs and g-strings.  Such "sexy" underwear is now marketed at the pre-teen crowd as much as with older girls and women.  And I think it's sick.  Thongs and g-strings are not meant for comfort, they are obviously meant to show off your body to other people.  11 year olds should not be showing off their body to other people ... it's completely messed up to me that they now market and sell "sexy" underwear to 11 year old girls.

I think a belly-button piercing is far more reasonable for an 11 year old girl than "sexy" underwear, but I still think that piercing anything but your ears should be illegal until you are 18 years old, with or without the consent of parents.  "Cute" is on par with "sexy" in many girls' and womens' eyes, so I wouldn't be surprised if the 11 year old who thinks belly-button piercings are "cute" is really saying that she wants a head start on being sexy to other people.  I just don't think kids that young should be doing these things.

yeah, I think that's all pretty fucked up too. What parent in their right mind would buy this shit for their young daughter? It's crazy that there's even a market for it.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: DarkElf]
    #16929100 - 09/28/12 07:55 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DarkElf said:

Pretty much sums it up. It looks purteh, why the fuck not?.. besides what else are we supposed to use the navel for?

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #16929103 - 09/28/12 07:55 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:

I'm pretty sure g-strings and thongs are so you can't see underwear lines in tight pants... Actually the opposite of what you are suggesting.

Now I know you are refering to females who have them poppin' out when they sit down but there actually is a purpose for them.

--------------------

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#16929107 - 09/28/12 07:56 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Midnight_Toker said:
They aren't consciously trying to become sluts at that age.

you are correct.

so why belly button piercings?

why not the new cool notebook?

its belly button piercings because the entirety of our culture has been sexualized.

of course the 11 year old is not thinking about taking a dick in her pussy

but she sure is thinking about being "cute" and "impressing boys"

did ya know that the first of her friends to get a boyfriend will also be looked at as the most mature?

sex sells.

and i'm buyin.

--------------------

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

#16929118 - 09/28/12 07:57 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Midnight_Toker said:
I don't think most 11 year olds have the capacity to think in that way.  I think most of them probably want a piercing because they personally like the look of them or because it's cool.  It's them starting to become their own individual and having an individual identity.

They don't consciously think that way, but their subconscious is being imprinted with wordless messages that instill these ideas on them whether they are sexually aware/active or not. That is the nature of the system, it wants women to be sexually loose early on when their minds are like clay and they want men to be human doings not human beings. Boys are taught of their disposable nature, that without a wife/sex or money/a job to brag about/credentials/whatever they are worthless, that they must be chivalrous, etc.

They do this so a parasitic system of courts, prisons, attorneys, social programs, abortion clinics, drug companies, and so on and so on and so on, can feed off the resulting dynamic of men running in treadmills to impress/attract women and provide utility (remember, men are human doings, not human beings - women get to be human beings) illegitimate children being born, misery from the fallout, legal ramifications, and much more.

The rabbit hole goes deep

:aaaargh:

--------------------

Edited by JesusIsLord (09/28/12 08:02 PM)

OfflineYSHServant
I Wanna Shoot Something
Male

#16929124 - 09/28/12 07:59 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Having a belly button is 100% useless after birth. Why do I still have one?:shrug:

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

#16929125 - 09/28/12 07:59 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I understand and agree with what you're saying..  I think we're on the same page if you agree that it's not a conscious decision.  It's also still about the cute new notebook and pencils and whatnot at that age.  You are right though that it is all to look cool and/or more mature.

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: Deviate] * 1
    #16929129 - 09/28/12 08:00 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i'm down with our culture being hypersexual.

we are sexual creatures.

y'all are a buncha prudes.

not like they are stripping and shooting up heroin :rolleyes: it's a damn piercing.

YOU GUYS ARE BLAMING CULTURE FOR MAKING GIRLS WANT TO DO THIS AND SAYING THAT BELLY BUTTON PIERCINGS ARE "SEXY" AND UNACCEPTABLE BUT YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH EAR PIERCINGS?

YET IT'S OUR OWN CULTURE THAT'S TELLING YOU ONE IS WRONG AND ONE IS ACCEPTABLE

:cookiemonster:

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

#16929130 - 09/28/12 08:00 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with that statement too, JesusLord.  But still, it's not any more a reason than them trying to fit in and become their own person.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#16929131 - 09/28/12 08:00 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Midnight_Toker said:

It's a well-known fact that girls often mature before boys do, and I wouldn't be surprised if girls tend to hit puberty before boys do, as well.  If boys start getting interested in sex around age 12-13 (which is the average age when puberty hits boys), then I wouldn't be surprised if 11-12 year old girls are hitting puberty and getting interested in sex.  And many girls have moms that dress up sexy for their husband, so they probably get the idea that being sexy for the opposite sex is a good thing as early as you can possibly start.  Don't many moms put the idea of "perfect weddings" into young girls' heads?  That implies a relationship with the opposite sex, and by 11 years old everybody knows that babies are made through sex with the opposite sex, so it's no mystery to 11 year old girls what being married constitutes (sex).

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: NWlight]
    #16929135 - 09/28/12 08:01 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:

we are sexual creatures.

not like they are stripping and shooting up heroin :rolleyes: it's a damn piercing.

YOU GUYS ARE BLAMING CULTURE FOR MAKING GIRLS WANT TO DO THIS AND SAYING THAT BELLY BUTTON PIERCINGS ARE "SEXY" AND UNACCEPTABLE BUT YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH EAR PIERCINGS?

oh i never said it was wrong.

im just telling yall that it is indeed sexual.

whether or not 11 year olds should be sexual, i said i wouldn't bring up that part of the discussion

but cmon
belly button piercings ARE SEXUAL.

--------------------

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16929137 - 09/28/12 08:02 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, it must not have a single thing to do with the way our brains are wired.. Must be evil society shoving it down our throats.

Or all organisms have some sort of instinctual drive to be found attractive by potential mates...

--------------------

OfflineYSHServant
I Wanna Shoot Something
Male

#16929148 - 09/28/12 08:04 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Belly button rings for girls is just a technique used for getting a mate. Other techniques include wearing make-up, getting breast implants, and getting botox for their lips.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

#16929155 - 09/28/12 08:05 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:

we are sexual creatures.

Culture has made people hypersexualized though. Sure, we have sexual instincts, life has ensured its continued existence by securing these instincts - but to make them the dominant forefront and focal point of all that we do and push everything else being human is about to the peripheral is just pathetic. We are more than animals, we are humans

--------------------

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

#16929162 - 09/28/12 08:07 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Midnight_Toker said:
I agree with that statement too, JesusLord.  But still, it's not any more a reason than them trying to fit in and become their own person.

I agree - they are trying to fit in and what is in is increasingly becoming "mature" as early as possible, looking to girls older than themselves for cues on how to be ahead of the curve

--------------------

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

#16929166 - 09/28/12 08:08 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Reproduction has always been the top priority of every single living species to ever grace the earth..

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: Everlong]
    #16929178 - 09/28/12 08:10 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:
Yeah, it must not have a single thing to do with the way our brains are wired.. Must be evil society shoving it down our throats.

Or all organisms have some sort of instinctual drive to be found attractive by potential mates...

I addressed that fact. However, we are not like other organisms. We are humans with the ability to make choices independent of our biology (see abstinence, see suicide, see self immolation). :whatyougonnado:

--------------------

Edited by JesusIsLord (09/28/12 08:11 PM)

OfflineYSHServant
I Wanna Shoot Something
Male

#16929184 - 09/28/12 08:11 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Well I guess animals do get their belly buttons pierced, especially when they are insanely young.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#16929189 - 09/28/12 08:11 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JesusIsLord said:
Quote:

Midnight_Toker said:

I agree - they are trying to fit in and what is in is increasingly becoming "mature" as early as possible, looking to girls older than themselves for cues on how to be ahead of the curve

Boys do the same thing, for the most part.  I know I looked up to and respected most boys that were older than me and in higher grades, and I emulated what they did (like asking girls out on a date and having sex and drinking/doing drugs and smoking cigarettes).  I'm somewhat of a hypocrite with what I said before about parental consent and piercings, because I got my lip pierced at 15 or 16 years old, and I'm sure it was an unconscious desire to be more attractive to my girlfriend and the opposite sex in general.

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

#16929193 - 09/28/12 08:12 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JesusIsLord said:
Quote:

Everlong said:

I addressed that fact. However, we are not like other organisms. We are humans with ability to make choices independent of our biology (see abstinence, see suicide). :whatyougonnado:

We are able to do so, but most people generally just follow their instincts instead of thinking as far into their lives and existence as a lot of people on the shroomery lol.  Especially not 11 year olds.

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16929201 - 09/28/12 08:13 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JesusIsLord said:
Quote:

Everlong said:

I addressed that fact. However, we are not like other organisms. We are humans with the ability to make choices independent of our biology (see abstinence, see suicide, see self immolation). :whatyougonnado:

Other animals can make choices independent of their biology as well, what is your point? :shrug:

And self-immolation is a form of suicide.

--------------------

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: Everlong]
    #16929224 - 09/28/12 08:18 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:
Quote:

JesusIsLord said:
Quote:

Everlong said:

Other animals can make choices independent of their biology as well, what is your point? :shrug:

They can but they don't. Only humans have conceptualized death, any other creature is only aware of pain, not death. And I'm aware self immolation is suicide - it's just an extremely painful form of it, usually done to make a statement, so it's not just about ending your life - the point I'm making is that human life is about abstract concepts like freedom and justice, honor and truth, not just sex and sperm and eggs and being jungle monkeys.  :creepylurker:

--------------------

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#16929233 - 09/28/12 08:19 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TheMadHatter777 said:
Belly button rings for girls is just a technique used for getting a mate. Other techniques include wearing make-up, getting breast implants, and getting botox for their lips.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

so correct.

do we allow 11 year olds to wear eye shadow?

i certainly wouldn't allow my daughter, but for other reasons

i want my daughter to fuck someone who doesnt care about makeup and belly button rings.

i dont want her to just not have sex.

--------------------

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

#16929237 - 09/28/12 08:20 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Midnight_Toker said:
Quote:

JesusIsLord said:
Quote:

Everlong said:

I addressed that fact. However, we are not like other organisms. We are humans with ability to make choices independent of our biology (see abstinence, see suicide). :whatyougonnado:

We are able to do so, but most people generally just follow their instincts instead of thinking as far into their lives and existence as a lot of people on the shroomery lol.  Especially not 11 year olds.

Givem credit not everyone can be a fantastically sagacious shroomerite

:gooby:

--------------------

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#16929267 - 09/28/12 08:25 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:
Quote:

TheMadHatter777 said:

Correct me if i'm wrong.

so correct.

do we allow 11 year olds to wear eye shadow?

i certainly wouldn't allow my daughter, but for other reasons

i want my daughter to fuck someone who doesnt care about makeup and belly button rings.

i dont want her to just not have sex.

My young cousin is 16 now and has been wearing a truly excessive amount of make-up every time I've seen her for the past 4-5 years.  The make-up definitely doesn't look good, she is overdoing it by a large margin, and I'm certain that it's always been to try to attract boys and be sexy.  She must have been influenced by her friends or older girls in her school, because her mom (my aunt) doesn't wear ANY make-up at all, and never has in the entire time I've known her.  My mom has never worn very much make-up (if any) either, so my young cousin must be being influenced by other girls she knows.  In any case, I know she is just trying to be attractive, but it's very unattractive how much make-up she puts on ... I wish her parents would tell her that and try to convince her to do her make-up more naturally if she is going to wear make-up.

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
    #16929367 - 09/28/12 08:40 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:
Quote:

blankk said:

you joking?

"i think it looks cute"

an old acquaintance had a 7 year old daughter.  when the daughter fell on her ass, she got upset, and her mother asked why.  she replied, "i hurt my cute butt".  sex appeal?  maybe.  or cultural influence masked as sex appeal.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: Hobozen]
    #16929382 - 09/28/12 08:43 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

blankk said:
Quote:

k00laid said:
Quote:

blankk said:

you joking?

"i think it looks cute"

an old acquaintance had a 7 year old daughter.  when the daughter fell on her ass, she got upset, and her mother asked why.  she replied, "i hurt my cute butt".  sex appeal?  maybe.  or cultural influence masked as sex appeal.

I'll bet it was her own mom who first told her that she had a cute butt and put the thought into her head.  It sounds like the kind of thing a mom would say to her young daughter.

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16929495 - 09/28/12 09:02 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JesusIsLord said:
Quote:

Everlong said:
Quote:

JesusIsLord said:
Quote:

Everlong said:

They can but they don't. Only humans have conceptualized death, any other creature is only aware of pain, not death. And I'm aware self immolation is suicide - it's just an extremely painful form of it, usually done to make a statement, so it's not just about ending your life - the point I'm making is that human life is about abstract concepts like freedom and justice, honor and truth, not just sex and sperm and eggs and being jungle monkeys.  :creepylurker:

I said other animals can make choices outside of their natural instincts and your first sentence is "They can but they don't." :lolwut: They can and they do.

So you believe only humans can conceptualize freedom, justice, honor, and truth?

Also there are reports of animals mourning the loss of another animal.

--------------------

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

#16929539 - 09/28/12 09:11 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:
Quote:

JesusIsLord said:
Quote:

Everlong said:

I said other animals can make choices outside of their natural instincts and your first sentence is "They can but they don't." :lolwut: They can and they do.

So you believe only humans can conceptualize freedom, justice, honor, and truth?

Also there are reports of animals mourning the loss of another animal.

Are there reports of animals setting themselves on fire to make political statements protesting the social conditions of their tribes? :philososloth:

--------------------

OfflineDeviate
    #16929814 - 09/28/12 10:06 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:

we are sexual creatures.

The difference is that ears are part of the body that is tradionallly always exposed, whereas a girl who wears shirts that display her belly button would be considered to be weary something revealing. Therefore, (and yes this is a standard defined by our culture) a girl's belly/her belly button is more of a sexual part of her body than her ears. Hence peircing it or wearing something that lets the public see her belly has sexual connotations that earrings dont. Im not necessarily saying thats bad, but i do think it can be bad for a culture to focus too much on sex, especially in kids. Exactly what a culture considers to be sexual (belly rings vs earrings or whateve else) is relative, but the culture becoming over sexualized can have real negatives.

Edited by Deviate (09/28/12 10:09 PM)

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#16929833 - 09/28/12 10:10 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Deviate said:
The difference is that ears are part of the body that is tradionallly always exposed, whereas a girl who wears shirts that display her belly button would be considered to be weary something revealing. Therefore, (and yes this is a standard defined by our culture) a girl's belly/her belly button is more of a sexual part of her body than her ears. Hence peircing it or wearing something that lets the public see her belly has sexual connotations that earrings dont. Im not necessarily saying thats bad, but i do think it can be bad for a culture to focus too much on sex, especially in kids.

QFT.

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight evil with funk
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere North of Normal
    #16929848 - 09/28/12 10:13 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Deviate said:
WOuld you guys rather date a girl wwith or without her belly peirced? I prefer girls without just because I think it looks kinda of sleazy to be honest, but its by no means a deal breaker. I feel the same way about tattoos. I think they are kind of slutty/sleazy looking and I am more interested in modest girls when it comes to having a relationship, but I would not turn down a girl simply because she had tattoos.

:dontcare:

Quote:

HB said:
I just don't think that a parent's consent should mean that you can do something that you should have to wait until you are 18 years old to do early.  It's like if we allowed kids to drink alcohol if their parents gave consent :nonono:

Uhh... some states do allow parents to give their kids booze. :shrug: In Maine it's supposed to only be in a private house with the minor's parent(s) present but obviously that gets stretched a bit. I have to say it definitely made our after-prom party safer, since we were getting drunk (*and stoned) with a responsible adult :lmafo:

/And I just realized this is a three page thread and someone already mentioned this :facepalm:

--------------------
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone, may the four winds blow you safely home
Curriculum vapidum (dry herb vapes)

Edited by NizzyJones (09/28/12 10:20 PM)

OfflineMilkdudTitties
My Nipples Look Like Milk Duds
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: NizzyJones]
    #16930652 - 09/29/12 01:49 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i dont know why but i just hate outie belly buttons for no real reason. they just look sick and ugly to me

OfflineBjorn_Stormcrow
The Farfarer.
Male

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Flag
    #16930674 - 09/29/12 01:59 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:
Quote:

HB said:
It's like if we allowed kids to drink alcohol if their parents gave consent :nonono:

i'm not sure if it's like this in every state.

but in kansas you can drink malt liquor with parental consent at age 16+

and i'm pretty sure that here in canada you are allowed to drink alchahol provided you are at home and under parental supervision. Honestly I think its a good thing, teach kids a healthy attitude towards alchahol when they are young and when they turn 18 or 19 (depending on province) they are less likely to go on a booze rampage

--------------------
Live Mythically

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: Bjorn_Stormcrow]
    #16930721 - 09/29/12 02:13 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Its just its a subliminal signal that they want their pussy pierced by a cock.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflineMilkdudTitties
My Nipples Look Like Milk Duds
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16930731 - 09/29/12 02:16 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:

:lolsy:

OfflineVicker
drunken fool
Male User Gallery

Loc: DrocnoC CA
Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #16930740 - 09/29/12 02:19 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

This thread is dissapoint, wher are all the pictures

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16931245 - 09/29/12 07:02 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JesusIsLord said:
Are there reports of animals setting themselves on fire to make political statements protesting the social conditions of their tribes? :philososloth:

Because that is the only thing humans do differently than animals? Set themselves on fire? :facepalm:

--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16931379 - 09/29/12 08:12 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:

End thread.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #16931393 - 09/29/12 08:22 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

OP. Do you remember back when you were 11 and yor parents talked to you about peer pressure? You didn't believe a single word of it back then.

Now look at this, she wants to get her belly button pierced. Probably because everybody she likes has their bellybutton pierced. See how the pressure works?

--------------------

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

#16933146 - 09/29/12 03:23 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:
Quote:

JesusIsLord said:

Because that is the only thing humans do differently than animals? Set themselves on fire? :facepalm:

Well according to you we are just like animals anyways so I guess it's all the same, humans do everything just like monkeys and hippos. Eat crap sex and sleep.

That's why we're on the internet
:hahthatsrich:
:douchewink:

--------------------

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight evil with funk
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere North of Normal
    #16933203 - 09/29/12 03:32 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JesusIsLord said:
Well according to you we are just like animals anyways so I guess it's all the same, humans do everything just like monkeys and hippos. Eat crap sex and sleep.

I was unaware that being in the same genus or phylum means two animals have the same behavior patterns. Tell me more of this new science, Sir Bedevere. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone, may the four winds blow you safely home
Curriculum vapidum (dry herb vapes)

Edited by NizzyJones (09/29/12 03:33 PM)

OfflineJesusIsLord
Jesus freak

Re: Why do so many young girls want to get their bellies peirced? [Re: NizzyJones]
    #16933220 - 09/29/12 03:34 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

NizzyJones said:
Quote:

JesusIsLord said:

I was unaware that being in the same genus or phylum means two animals have the same behavior patterns.

:noargument:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale