Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Life-Changing Tales
    #1692459 - 07/07/03 07:30 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hey folks.

Being an explorer myself :rocket: I have never encountered a life changing spiritual/mental event from using mind-altering substances. However, I have read on informational sites (erowid, lycaeum, trip reports, et cetera) certain drugs at high doses can create "life changing spiritual events" that alter your psyche forever!

Has anyone here changed significantly from a life changing drug-induced event? If so, please share your story!

(if you are uncomfortable using your userID to tell the tale, just use false names, of course) 

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepolarity
vagabond
Loc: Jackson, MS
Re: Life-Changing Tales [Re: daba]
    #1692479 - 07/07/03 07:49 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I just posted mine in this forum. I took LSD and 2 Ladies(x). Mostly mine allowed me to re-evaluate my life, from a new perspective. To see things under a new light. Here is a quote from my story

" We stopped in an old graveyard and watched the world come alive at sunrise. What an interesting place to see the world come alive, from a place that was made for and by death. We would be walking and see a tree or a huge hill overlooking some section of forrest. We would climb and sit, and talk.. about everything, or nothing. I hugged a tree, not because I felt like I loved it, simply because I felt it. The bark and moss felt good against my skin. We went into a old church (part of the campsite we were at) and I played the piano for hours. No one particular song, just random notes comming out as my thoughts and emotions. "

It really has changed my life, I feel a little differently about my days now, and things I can do. I refuse to let life 'pass me by'. I am taking control of my life and bettering it for myself. Some of this may sound selfish, but if you never find happiness in your life, you never lived YOUR life..

--------------------
But I?ll survive, the pain lets me know I?m alive.
But I still feel that this ain?t livin.

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Life-Changing Tales [Re: polarity]
    #1692483 - 07/07/03 07:53 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Indeed.
Two friends of mine have tried LSD & X and said it was a feeling like they had never felt before.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Offlinehilikus989
who knew?

Loc: GA
    #4860699 - 10/27/05 07:03 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

the first time i used psychadelics (3 hits of lsd) i came out of it with a new view of everything. i found that there are more levels of vision and thought to be discovered and this is only achieved through a different perspective. this doesn't have to be a drug induced state, but my experience made this more apparent to me.

mushrooms enhanced my spirituality ten fold. my first mushroom experience was amazing and helped me to explore my own spirituality as well as the way i live my life. psychadelics helped me develop a new outlook which is alot more layed back. i think they helped me to realize how precious life is because everyone takes our experience here on earth for granted at some point or another. its easy to in the process of day to day activities and stressors and such. every so often though, i get this feeling like "man im so thankful to be alive. life is beautiful." i think psychadelics have contributed to this appreciation.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Life-Changing Tales [Re: polarity]
    #4861354 - 10/27/05 09:12 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

We stopped in an old graveyard and watched the world come alive at sunrise

I kinda had a similar experience.

Me and my buddy dosed DXM on an a very beautifull warm spring day. We walked up to the graveyard and sat and watched the sunset. We both had our cd players with some happy uplifting psy trance, We danced on the edge of the graveyard as the magnificant orange sun dropped behind the horizon. It was amazing. It didnt change me anyway, but it helps the spirit. That was my first time dancing, EVER. I guess you could count slow dances at highschool dances, or like 2 min of fast dancing, but that is lame. I let my spirit free and danced untill the sun was no more.

Sunsets are what I live for.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineReal_Poopypants
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Surrey, B.C.
    #4861829 - 10/27/05 10:57 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Mushrooms helped me to realize that I needed a change in my life. The experience itself was just a motivational sort of thing, but the real work happened the next day when I re-evaluated my entire life up to that point and decided that I wasn't happy with the way things were. I knew that there was a better life for me out there.
The details of this experience are in my signature if you're interested.

--------------------
Salvia Experiences:

First Time With Salvia

A Visit With The Queen

Mushroom Experiences:

My first mushroom trip changed my life.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Life-Changing Tales [Re: Real_Poopypants]
    #4861872 - 10/27/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Shrooming gave me a MUCH needed confidence boost, as well as some motivation to look after my health. I stopped questioning myself as much as I used to, and my physical health has improved significantly (was getting sick more or less every other week and was in bad physical shape). This wasn't soo much a spiritual experience as it was re-evaluating myself from an entirely different perspective, and being able to foccus on some of the possitive things

Offlinehilikus989
who knew?

Loc: GA
Re: Life-Changing Tales [Re: StickyWater]
    #4863504 - 10/28/05 01:10 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

all of these stories are awesome. you feel so much better when you come out of something that has changed you for the best. i bet if you read this thread before dosing up you would have a great trip.

Offlinelifeisfake
Stranger
Re: Life-Changing Tales [Re: hilikus989]
    #4863768 - 10/28/05 02:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

has anyone done salvia devorium? i've actually never done shrooms which i have to admit im pretty ashamed of, but i was wondering how salvia is like taking shrooms

Offlinelifeisfake
Stranger
Re: Life-Changing Tales [Re: lifeisfake]
    #4863775 - 10/28/05 02:28 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

sorry i spelt it wrong. salvia divinorum

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Life-Changing Tales [Re: lifeisfake]
    #4864269 - 10/28/05 04:57 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I most definately have had life changing spiritual experiences.

Changed my outlook on life forever.

I dont want to go into details but heres the trick.

Take 4 grams of dried mushrooms with a couple buddies. Have some weed on you too. Get a pad and paper and start drawing while your coming up, when your really feeling the body high toke on some weed.

Then buckle up for the ride.

(make sure your in a very comfortable setting. A good suggestion is start off in a park or something close to home. When you feel like its time to go home, just go.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds