Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedrizzit
ranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NY
what happened to make amercia this way?
    #16902455 - 09/24/12 01:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

how did people become so confined to themselves, unhelpful/un-understanding and bigoted? im a long haired face pierced an beard white boy... i understand i might be odd looking, but for me to approach a person of what seems to be my same race maybe even heritage/skin color (not racist just saying) even being an elder, with complete respect a smile and no wrong intention at all or exaggeration on this sentence from RL, then get treated like the bottom of the barrel scum... i support my fellow country-man(as in US person's idk if your illegal) regardless the mistakes one might make. Iv been robbed and shit on before i just don't understand how those who grew up with hippies can still treat a person so bad. as in how can you go through life so ignorant. ignorance is bliss i just... what happened to interest and gaining/exchanging knowledge with your fellow man through word of mouth and observation? arent elder's supposed to teach and guide while having the experience to be past off the bat judgment?

--------------------
"I now view my long road as a search for truth in my own heart, in the world around me,and in the bigger questions of purpose and of existence. How does one define good and evil." - Drizzt Do'Urden

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: what happened to make amercia this way? [Re: drizzit]
    #16902469 - 09/24/12 01:40 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

That's a good question man. I really don't even know how to answer it.

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #16902515 - 09/24/12 01:47 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Why are you approaching people? I know when weird looking strangers approach me I don't like it, just leave people alone and mind your own business.

--------------------

OfflineDough
Chillin

Loc: New England
Re: what happened to make America this way? [Re: ILikeACID]
    #16902553 - 09/24/12 01:53 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like you have a lot you're thinking of confined to one small post.

I guess there will always be assholes and there will be kind hearted people in the world, and to make it so no one sucks anymore is a larger than life obstacle.  SO MUCH has to go into the idea of world peace actually working, or at least for everyone to get along a little better for starters...

I myself am a nice person that has been robbed by close acquaintances and I was kinda of depressed for a few days, also questioned mankind and people, thought really deeply, not to mention how it feels to experience like every bad emotion at once once you find out your drug and ca$h safe got jacked.
:drunkdriver:

--------------------
Trippy Kit

trippy mane

Offlinedrizzit
ranger
 User Gallery

Re: what happened to make America this way? [Re: Dough]
    #16902673 - 09/24/12 02:15 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i don't try to approach any one i don't need to.  i was in my wife's grandfathers back yard.  the aggressor was an unfamiliar neighbor who stoped his business to address me then i approached.  >.>   

an thanks dough nice Lahey :P i am just alittle pissed and i dont have a better place to express my feelings without making more problems :frown:

Offlinedrizzit
ranger
 User Gallery

Re: what happened to make America this way? [Re: drizzit]
    #16902705 - 09/24/12 02:21 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

an id rather just agree with ilikeacid i guess an then take some acid. Then whilest tripping go to there house at night and sit on there bench and get my picture taken that'll show um... jk it's just fun to do

Edited by drizzit (09/24/12 02:23 PM)

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: what happened to make amercia this way? (moved) [Re: drizzit]
    #16903280 - 09/24/12 04:03 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

This thread was moved from The Psychedelic Experience.

Reason:
Better fit here.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: what happened to make amercia this way? [Re: drizzit] * 1
    #16903457 - 09/24/12 04:27 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It's not an "American thing" it's a human thing. People are going to react to you if you apppear out of the normal no matter where you go.

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: what happened to make amercia this way? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #16903570 - 09/24/12 04:42 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

OP if someone told you a something was stolen  and you had to figure out who it was or be killed

and they had narrowed it down to two suspects:

a) tattood, fuzzy beard, pierced man

b) clean cut man in business suite

we make our decisions based on the idea of statistical recall.

that is to say, if images of sketchy people robbing you comes to mind easier (it does), then you're going to be (correctly so) more careful around them (assuming they are a stranger)

seriously, people who claim to not judge on appearance at all are liars.

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Edited by NWlight (09/24/12 04:52 PM)

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
Re: what happened to make amercia this way? [Re: muistrue]
    #16903586 - 09/24/12 04:45 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

muistrue said:
Why are you approaching people? I know when weird looking strangers approach me I don't like it, just leave people alone and mind your own business.

Exactly. Best way to go through life is to look straight ahead, fend only for yourself and keep your mouth shut.

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: what happened to make amercia this way? [Re: muistrue]
    #16903610 - 09/24/12 04:48 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

muistrue said:

I'd rather no-one approach me, no matter how they look.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinedrizzit
ranger
 User Gallery

Re: what happened to make amercia this way? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #16904306 - 09/24/12 06:51 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

what if i killed them both?  a man is a man no matter what and we all have are dignity and our desperation.  Nothing really separates us but the morel's and foundation's we're raised on.  we all have the same feelings at some point (fear of people and for good resin) people are crazy, an shit happens, but where not barbarians anymore.  why dose everyone have something  to prove?  humans didn't make it to the top by being the strongest or the smartest but by being the craziest kill anything that get's in your way mother fuckers in the jungle.  besides that i say america because we're free yet under constant judgment every turn?  from other people who are just as free to decide to frown on someone outside of there own business or if they plain feel like it.  i judge people, no one can not judge.  especially with murder rape and theft, but why just ruin someone's outlooks/vibe because you instinctively don't like/negatively judge there look or opinion when it does not honesty concern aggressor and in no way is hurting anyone or immorally wrong. and said person is not bothering you from the start?  i just wanna know why are country majority has the mentality of jersey shore even are elders who where supposed to be treasured for there real life knowledge and experiences.  this is our environment and killer's etc are a product and always will be i don't want to kill you but you don't know that and when it comes down to it i don't know ether i just dont know why i/we cant get passed that.

OfflineWoodsyMermaid
Long Live the Beatles.
Male

Loc: California Flag
    #16905176 - 09/24/12 09:14 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

:hugitout:
Just keep doing what your doing brother.
You may say, im a dreamer, but im not the only one.

--------------------
Psychoactive Drugs and Plants experienced:
Caffeine,Cannabis,Alcohol,Tobacco,Hydrocodeine,Psilocybin Mushrooms,LSD,25i-nbome,Kratom,Etizolam,DXM,Salvia,Amphetamine,DMT<3, Nitrous Oxide, Cocaine

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: what happened to make amercia this way? [Re: WoodsyMermaid]
    #16905185 - 09/24/12 09:16 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Everything about the past is awesome except for how it lead to the present.

--------------------

Offlinedrizzit
ranger
 User Gallery

Re: what happened to make amercia this way? [Re: Patlal]
    #16905250 - 09/24/12 09:28 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

:laugh: thank you guys!

OfflineHalluciNate
Trippage! / Loving
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ALL THAT IS
    #16905268 - 09/24/12 09:30 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not saying that eating :mushroom2:shrooms:mushroom2: would cure these people's faggotry.

I'm saying it would help.

--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder