Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineminusrestraint
i came to BRINGTHE PAIN. andthe punch :D.

Loc: a star but i see you fine
soul mates?
    #1690092 - 07/06/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

does anyone else here believe in the idea of a soulmate? a person who's so perfectly matched to yourself that its almost like you read each others mind. a person who you can feel whether or not they're anywhere remotely near you.

cuz i do. well, now i do. and its blowing my mind everyday, more and more.

--------------------
"is there a doctor in the house?
we like fuck that, nut sacks in yo mouth
lemme show you what a thug about
we can talk or we can slug it out"
-cisco kid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Re: soul mates? [Re: minusrestraint]
    #1690103 - 07/06/03 12:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I used to, but she left me : (

Offlineminusrestraint
i came to BRINGTHE PAIN. andthe punch :D.

Loc: a star but i see you fine
Re: soul mates? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1690120 - 07/06/03 12:58 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

thats my only worry. im not sure how well i could handle that happening, now that everythings gotten so wow. :\. its a very complicated situation as it is, but that....i dont even really like thinking about that.

--------------------
"is there a doctor in the house?
we like fuck that, nut sacks in yo mouth
lemme show you what a thug about
we can talk or we can slug it out"
-cisco kid

Offlinec_mathimatics
kaok
    #1690177 - 07/06/03 01:26 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Soul Mates, from my experiences, are beings that you resonate with on many levels and may have had relationships with in the past. A Twin Flame is your Other Half - so to speak.

It's beautiful when you meet your Twin Flame because you're always alone yet always with somebody else. (For me, personal time is necesary but not when I'm with my TF.) You look almost identical (One being the female whole and one being the male whole to the same peice.) You fit in each others bodies whilst hugging or holding or cradling one another as if you're two peices to the same puzzle.

Sometimes things do not seem to work out, as if the time is not right, but rest assured that you already spend eternity together and that one or many years, if not lifetimes apart does not hinder that bond, it only strengthens it!

I pushed my Other Half (whole, we are _ALL_ whole beings here!) away for 6 years only to figure out that it was useless and that we were distroying all of our other relationships because we belonged together.

Oh - to dance around a pole of light - you and me - for all of eternity. I start one thought and you follow through immediately as if to say "we are closer together than just being One."

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #1690179 - 07/06/03 01:26 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

There are endless soul connections.. the exchange of karma binds us in many different ways.

As for soul mates.. sure why not. Perhaps many interpret this phrase differently, it could encompass several things. There is indeed soul mates, whether it be from a profound spiritual connection and trust through the first meeting, or a repeated meeting of the souls through many lives.

Soul mates need not ever meet each other in physical reality, though it happens often. What is important is the relationship between the two souls, that which binds them. Just because two people may be soul mates does not mean they will be forever happy with each other in physical reality. There are problems and obstacles just like everything else, they must be overcome.

We may not see clearly the many souls for which we have a connection to.. through karmic binds that draw us together lifetime after lifetime..

A soul mate is a relationship you build, not something that just happens. It is the union of two souls who love each other beyond scope of consciousness, and constantly work to understand each other and build their relationship. There are a limitless amounts of different soul relationships, and soul mates is just one of them. It comes in many forms. But essentialy it all boils down to two spirits, who for one reason or another, find each other, and connect on the same 'wavelength'..or frequency..beyond any physical desire or attraction, it is a spiritual bonding, which often lasts for more than one lifetime.

--------------------

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: soul mates? [Re: c_mathimatics]
    #1690594 - 07/06/03 04:19 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

You fit in each others bodies whilst hugging or holding or cradling one another as if you're two peices to the same puzzle.

Not really, the girl's boobs tend to get squashed a bit :smile:

Seriously though, just cherish every moment of resonance and don't worry about how long it's going to last. Some people grow apart after a while, others find ways to keep being close enough to stay together. It's impossible to predict.

OfflineGixxer_boy
Rice Burner

Loc: Mass
Re: soul mates? [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1690617 - 07/06/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I don't, if the definition of soulmate is the one other person on earth who you were meant to be with. Thinking logically, why would that chick/dude you met at that party who lives 1 town over be the one person you were meant to be with, instead of one of the any other billions of people living all over the world? I know that feeling of being with someone and still feeling like you are without any social pressures, but I know there are many people who have felt that feeling with several people in their lives. As for connections that span lifetimes and such, I'll believe it when I see it.

--------------------
"Why do women have breasts?"
"So you can have something to look at when you're talking to them!" -Peter Griffin

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: soul mates? [Re: c_mathimatics]
    #1690643 - 07/06/03 04:46 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

And what New Age book did you pick up the concept of a Twin Flame?

(Two Bics burning in the night...)

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #1691051 - 07/06/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

my soulmate is named ricochet, hes my dog :grin:
seriously though, why limit yourself to one person for a soulmate....cant anyone be soulmates with understanding? or maybe im just a happy crazy:nut:

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1691143 - 07/06/03 08:16 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I think the idea of a "soulmate" is absurd.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1691170 - 07/06/03 08:22 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I would say yes and no. No one is PERFECTLY suited to another person because everyone has flaws that that other people don't like, even if they're in love with that person. I believe that, in a sense, everyone has several soulmates. I believe that there are different personality types and that certain personality types are better suited some types than others. You just have to figure out what your type is and go find someone who has that type of personality, and if it doesn't work out, find another person with that type of personality.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineKenny Bus
The enlightend

Loc: ontario
Re: soul mates? [Re: silversoul7]
    #1691509 - 07/06/03 10:22 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I used to, but she left me : (
same here harvey =(
i still think we're meant to be tho and i cant take it

--------------------
KB

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: soul mates? [Re: Kenny Bus]
    #1691539 - 07/06/03 10:35 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

"No one is PERFECTLY suited to another person because everyone has flaws that that other people don't like"

false abusolutist statement, someone could just as easily like someones faults as they could dislike.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
Re: soul mates? [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1691585 - 07/06/03 10:56 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Look at all of your relationships, be they friends or lovers or relatives, and look at the ones that seem to be special and last. Could you live with all of these people indefinately? Is there NOTHING about them that gets on your nerves? If you are lucky, and I mean REALLY lucky the feeling will last about 6 months or a year and at the end you are still friends who don't judge but just accept each other. It's hard as hell to ignore all the annoying little "imperfections" that become apparent at the end of a certain amount of time. This is the price of intimacy. This can be approached negatively (weighing the bad and always looking for the perfect) or positively (feeling the power of the weight of the good and accepting the imperfect and embracing the differences.)

All I have to say is good luck and bless you. Think positive and find acceptance. Find Joy, please! Happiness takes a happening. Joy is just accepting.

-RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

Offlinecrazycanadian
Stranger

Loc: infront of a monitor
Re: soul mates? [Re: RANKSRAGGY68]
    #1692973 - 07/07/03 12:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I dont think soul mates nessesarily have to be of the opposite gender. I am strait but I believe I have a soul mate. I have known him since I was 13 and we are more than just best friends. We are more than just brothers. We will always be there for eachother but I am not attracted to him in any way, physically that is. So i believe that soul mates can exist and they do not have to be partners or anything like that. they are just a person who you know will always be your closest friend. but friend is not even a word that can describe the relationship. it is hard to describe. i can tell what he is thinking and we connect on a telepathic level. I think soul mates are just relationships that grow to such a high level. In order to reach that high level it takes certain criteria and under certain conditions. not just anybody can be a soul mate. in terms of it being someone you knew in a previous lifetime and it "meaning to be" i dont think that applies, although it is a good way to explain it

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies