Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTripz Versus Kaboom
Mushroom Grower

Loc: Dat weet ik alleen...
Trip Report
    #1689715 - 07/06/03 10:26 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

A few months ago, i decided to take some shrooms at a friends house, and we would camp out in her bush.

So I went over to my friends place (Janine) and She had decided to dose earlier than me.. she was tripping by the time i got to her house. She told me about this awesome place in a bush. We walked over there, and she fell in the mud a couple of times. Me being sober was checking the place out for people.. (I don't/ didn't trust her entirely) There were no people at the time. My other friend (Zane) came over too, and we got on the raft. Janine asked if I could roll a Joint for her, so I did. The sun was shining it was about 25C out and we were having an awesome time. When I finished rolling the Joint, I noticed Janine Hanging in the water, this kind of freaked me out, but ofcourse I pulled her out. She smoked to joint (I Don't smoke ganja anymore) and we paddled to the side and Janine got off the raft, We (Zane and me) decided to keep on rafting, 10 minutes later, I decided it would be a good time to dose. I ate 3.5 grams of p. cubensis, the last time I dosed about 4 grams and did not trip hard at all, so I wasn't expecting too much. Wrong. This was gonna be my first hard trip. After about 10 minutes a started to feel the mushrooms, I had not had any food at all that day, so they came on way quicker then they normally did. We were still on the raft (Zane is not the drug type) and we started paddling to the other end of the large pond. to tie the raft up. So we did, we got off the raft and started looking around.. The first thing i noticed was this 2 meters high eiffel tower, we walked up to it and checked it out. we walked around some more and found statues of crocodiles, deer and other kinds of animals.
After a while i noticed there were holes in the ground everywhere, this tripped me out alot. My other friend (Andrew) came over and he wanted to smoke weed, now he's very selfish and didn't want to share with the other people he brought with him. (Adam, Dan, Janine, Peter, Becky) I was smart enough to have rolled up this fairly large 3 grams joint for the lot of us. I lit it up and passed it around. This is where the trip went bad...
We were gonna camp out in a bush that Janine said was hers.. But we only had one tent for about 7 people, which was not good. My sleeping bag was at Janines house, were her father, this anti-drug army freak, was waiting for us. Ofcourse I had to go get my sleeping bag. When I Walked into his house, he came up to me and told me he was able to hit a moving target from 300 feet away with his gun. I got my sleeping bag 'the beacon of hope' and got the hell out of there.
Back to the bush. IT was getting dark and we didnt have a fire yet, also we still had to set up the tent. I did this with Adam and Andrew.
My brother(Peter) and I started talking in dutch and the other people were laughing at us. We got back to making a fire and finally after 30 minutes we managed to light it. Now i have to mention, Peter and me were the only one on mushrooms, the other people were drinking and smoking weed. The group left us alone (peter and me) and peter left me, andrew came back. WE started looking for the group (andrew saying: maaaaan im tripping out, which he was not) this started to become annoying, it was dark and when we looked back at our campsite we noticed a car. We found the group and we went back to check it out. Now these hicks (country-people) were a bit angry cause we started a fire on their driveway. We had no clue, Janine told us it was her bush. But as you can guess, Janine was nowhere to be seen.
The hicks said they were okay with it as long as we cleaned it up. At his point I started to get really scared. Especially because andrew said: man waht are they doing!? Are they mad!? and couldnt even hear what they were saying anymore, i couldnt move, i felt like i was in a tunnel which was getting smaller and smaller. My brother came to help me, but he didnt know I was having a bad trip. I told him to leave me alone (which he shouldnt have done) This is where Janines dad was watching us..  his tiny car was driving by for hours, and finally he pulled over and asked were Janine was.
About 30 minutes later the hicks came back, all drunk and and starte yelling and burning down our stuff, throwing our lawnchairs in the fire, trying to burn our tent down. Afer alot of noise, sick remarks, and selling their girl they brought for 30$ the left... As did we.. We called a cab and got out of there.. WE ended up sleeping in the house of a friend, which was really dirty and his drunk-hoeass mom was talking to us all along. We closed off the night by going to Robins DOnuts :smile:

At last you know what ineffable is, and what ecstacy means
-R.G. Wasson, 1972

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: Trip Report [Re: Tripz Versus Kaboom]
    #1691821 - 07/07/03 02:46 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

wow that setting must of sucked :frown:
other then that. great story. id like to hear more about what actually happened while on shrooms. :laugh:

the only constant is change~ life goes on. so theres no point in staying back because you can always catch up. try,hope, and understand!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports