Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Salvia Blotter
    #1689651 - 07/06/03 06:40 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Damn this is cool!

Salvia Blotter

People please post reports of potency! Hopefully we don't start having this go around as fake acid. I think as soon as more people try salvia in blotter form it could become even more popular than acid!

--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejojoba
RockMoNsTa

Loc: SPaCE
Re: Salvia Blotter [Re: Wysefool]
    #1689672 - 07/06/03 07:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

kewl and i gotta empty sheet :smile:

--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR MY HUGE TRADE LIST ~~ CLICK HERE
Looking For These Items
Various Plants and Seeds.

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Salvia Blotter [Re: jojoba]
    #1689871 - 07/06/03 10:40 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Salvia's dose smoked is like 300mcg or something like that, but orally it is a lot more, and I mean a lot. people chew 20-60 leaves in a quid for results, and you only smoke a full leaf or two for smoked effects. Its a nice idea though.

OfflineRemut
Green Thumb
Re: Salvia Blotter [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1690253 - 07/06/03 02:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Even know i not wanting to give salvia a bad wrap you could call this "new age acid" but 5 grams sub-oral is weak.

--------------------
DO what I Would

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Salvia Blotter [Re: Remut]
    #1690578 - 07/06/03 04:06 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Salvia blotter would probably be more expensive than normal acid. Plus most people dont even like salvia much. And the trip would last alot less time.

Salvia will not replace LSD. If anything this new blotter will make it illegal quicker. Save your blotters for home experiments and personal useage.

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Salvia Blotter [Re: DailyPot]
    #1691222 - 07/06/03 08:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

ya its really not worth it man, salvia isnt a recreational drug at all, and putting it on paper doesnt make it any more of one. Chewed leaves last 2-3 hours, and is really intense, where your visiting places/changing bodies under your eyelids, and not very aware of your real body. Its not a fun experience by any means, but if you like altered states of conciousness for learning then its worth it.

Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
    #1691251 - 07/06/03 09:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say it's very recreational IMO, MJB sells pure salvinorin-a for $1/mg (min 250mg)

--------------------

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: Salvia Blotter [Re: rommstein2001]
    #1692223 - 07/07/03 04:26 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Its not the slightest bit 'recreational' which is why most people dont go back to it. Its not 'fun,' your ego is to shatered to enjoy it.

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1692296 - 07/07/03 05:33 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Salvia is great.

Salvia can be used recreationally... if recreation in your mind means exploring alternate dimensions. I've visited SalviaSpace more than I should have :rolleyes:.

This blotter idea is truly innovative and novel... Rather than smoke extracts that fall through/waste salvia, simply put them on small blotters which is easier smoked! Maybe even orally dosed!

A few criticisms, however. The validity these blotters, as in, how long will they stay viable before losing potency? The sensitivity... will they lose potency when touched? What about the adhesive properties of salvinorin A?

I guess only time will tell. I will perform an Acetone extraction onto coffee filter ASAP and post results!

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Invisiblejojoba
RockMoNsTa

Re: Salvia Blotter [Re: daba]
    #1692344 - 07/07/03 06:27 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

what about a crystaline Harmaline extract added on the blotter.? does a maoi help the sally?

--------------------
Looking For These Items

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Blotter [Re: jojoba]
    #1692370 - 07/07/03 06:40 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not sure about additives.
That will come later. First, just see if this damm thing works!

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Invisiblejojoba
RockMoNsTa

#1692393 - 07/07/03 06:49 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

:smile: IMONIT :smile:

--------------------
Looking For These Items

Anonymous

Re: Salvia Blotter [Re: Wysefool]
    #1692493 - 07/07/03 08:06 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Blotter [Re: ]
    #1692502 - 07/07/03 08:16 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Lady Salvia is gaining teen, media, and ultimately DEA attention fast Mr. M.

Her downfall imo is inevitable. The only thing we can do is delay, delay, and kill Ashcroft :wink:!

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1692632 - 07/07/03 09:27 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

If done properly, it should be less extreme than smoking it like crack. Salvia is meant to be done orally with a slow onset with moderate affects, not rolling in the floor foaming at the mouth from smoking it crack style.

I'd be just as worried if people let the fear of illegalization stop them from innovation. If we start thinking like that, then they've already won.

That said, I don't think the blotter should be made so strong you lose touch with "consentual" reality.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Salvia Blotter [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1692904 - 07/07/03 11:45 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

jojoba, harmala has been reported to increase the effects and length of salvia, yet you would need at least 100-300mg to notice any effects, and that surely couldnt fit on a piece of paper.

And those who claim its recreational must not be holding their hits long enough or something, a good dose of salvia is anything but recreational, the only thing recreational about it is that I feel very good after coming down, it has strong anti-depressant effects on me.

Edited by CockyMandrill (07/07/03 11:47 AM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1692935 - 07/07/03 11:52 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe people who claim it's not recreational are holding their hits too long. :smirk:

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

#1694171 - 07/07/03 07:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

daba said:
Lady Salvia is gaining teen, media, and ultimately DEA attention fast Mr. M.

It is not gaining attention as fast as the media says it is :rolleyes:

If things stay the way they are right now I dont think it will be outlawed, it'll just get attention. Experts dont believe it should be outlawed, the media talks shit but thats there job, kids are trying it fast but thats it they dont continue use.

Salvia could have already been made illegal but it didn't, so as long as nothing changes if it gets a chance to become illegal again it wont. but damn, blotter? Then kids will be using it like crazy and it'll prove the experts wrong. Salvia is not as deep as people think it is so they should stop digging its grave :mad:

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #1694226 - 07/07/03 07:15 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i was wondering if the same procedure applied to make the salvia blotter wouldn't work with other alkaloids...
any idea anyone?
isn't it the same thing that happens when the kids extract psilocybin in alcohol and see the white crystals?

btw, isn't the equivallent of one gram of salvia leaf too little for oral use? for smoking it sounds fine...

FH

Edited by felixhigh (07/07/03 07:18 PM)

Anonymous

#1696151 - 07/08/03 10:50 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1741282 - 07/23/03 01:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

dude i wouldnt say shit like that tommarow a 7.62x39 round could go through ashcrofts head and the cia and shit would be all questioning you and it would just be a buncha heartache on you for nothing

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1741294 - 07/23/03 01:29 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

stolen without permision from The_Stalker
its gay making everyone click the link when it can just be here

How to make ?Blotter Salvia? by The_Stalker

Many of you have asked for a clear step by step process on how I made this. This is simply a method of preparation so that you get all the benefit of salvia without need for a bong or tasting horrible smoke. This method is nearly tasteless, and produces a smooth trip.

You need:
5 grams Salvia Divinorum dry unextracted
100 ml of solvent (more on solvent choice below)
900ml water
Jar or 1 liter flask
Bowl
Funnel
Coffee grinder or Mortar and Pestle
Filter Paper or Coffee Filter
Tea strainer or fine mesh sieve

1. Powder 5grams of dry Salvia Divinorum leaves. A coffee grinder will work if it is the type with a small bowl and a spinning blade. A mortar and pestle is best though.
2. In the jar or flask, combine powdered Salvia with solvent. (A note on solvents; any polar solvent will work but for this extraction an alcohol is best, either 151 proof Everclear or 70% Isopropyl Alcohol [rubbing alcohol].)
3. Let this mixture sit for 10 hours.
4. Add your water to the flask or jar. Adding water to the alcohol lowers the solubility of the active ingredient Salivorin A to the point that it will fall out or ?precipitate?. This will make your 1-liter solution look slightly cloudy; it is the clouds that you want. Let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Set up your funnel with filter paper over the bowl. Get your tea strainer above the funnel.
6. Pour the solution from the flask, through the strainer and filter into the bowl. Do it slowly, don?t let the liquid get more than half way up the paper.
7. Wash out your flask or jar with more water to get any residue on the bottom, again pour it through the filters.
8. Discard the liquid and save the paper. You should notice a nice round area on your paper that looks slightly green or yellow.
9. Dry your paper in an oven; 2 minutes on 300 degrees work fine. It will now look as though you have crystals on your paper and indeed you do.

10. Cut this circular green area into five equal pieces, each one is good for a nice oral trip or maybe two smoked.

To use simply take one of your strip and place it under your tongue, in about fifteen minutes, you will begin to feel the effects. A strip may also be smoked for more immediate effects.

The advantages of this method are that there is no harsh smoke, and no bitter taste.

For a trip report see my topic "Trip report for new blotter salvia."

EDIT; this has also been submitted to Erowid and the Articles section here on totse.

[This message has been edited by The_Stalker (edited 06-18-2003).]

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale