Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM * 1
    #1689557 - 07/06/03 03:49 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

A few days ago on 18:24 of July 4 2003 my mom has passed away. She died by euthanasia which was the inevitable result of a cancer operation gone sour.

I have not posted this at Support Central, but want to share it with our community nontheless, if only to aid my own grieving process and to inform those Shroomerites close to me.

My mom had to undergo a second cancer operation last monday in which her whole colon had to be removed due to multiple carcinoma. She recovered with alot of pain which seemed to subside.
I "knew" from the day she got word of the surgery she was not going to make it, so I made sure that after every hospital visit I felt the things that should be said were said.
She was doing better and better and I regained confidence that perhaps my premonitions had been wrong.

Last thursday she entered a state of delirium. Because I know the nature of both Delirium and Opiates I knew it wasn't caused by the morphine she recieved, told the nurses got talked to but basically ignored. I had to leave her (visiting hours...) and went.

That night when I went to bed I saw the most beautiful delirioid abstract imagery I've ever seen and felt (...)

I woke up at 09:00 with a horrible nightmare: that a festivity my mom and I would attend together would be impossible (...)

Friday morning at about 08:30 her breathing ceased and her bloodpressure collapsed. She was transferred to the ICU (nextdoor to the one I got hospitalised for my heart infarction half a year ago) I got called at 09:10, made some emergency calls and rushed to the hospital.

The sufering of my mother had mounted such that they had to keep her narcotised with Dormicum (Midazolam, an IV anaesthetic Benzo). Every once in a while there were some signs of consciousness and in these moments I said my goodbyes to her and urged her to keep up the fight for all her might. I saw some emotion which assured me I had managed to reach her.

She vomited black bile, got the red-purple spots on the lower part of her body I immediately recognised as "death spots", severe vascular lesions that happen to some shortly before death. The nurses were yapping hemmoraging etc. but I knew what they were and the surgeon confirmed this later on.

She got prepped for emergency surgery and rushed to the OR and while the family poured in she got operated opon in a desperate attempt to save her life. This proved unsuccessful.

The surgeon decided to keep her un-stitched in case she regained function enough in order to be operated upon further (however they do that, don't want to know)this was not to be.

She was kept unconscious with large amounts of Dormicum and Morphine, she had 15 IV drips hanging from her body and was on artificial respiration.

Finally their attemptes started to become harmful, they fought to keep a dying body going and this went beyond the point of no return.

We had to decide to give her a final chance. Her medicines were tapered off and the drugs upped to keep her from the undoubtably hellish and inhumane pains of a half-dead body. The increased oxygen was tapered until she finally (artificially) breathed normal air.

It was hell: her neck and face were swolen beyond recognition and her chest was pumping (...) if they had told me it was a rubber doll I would've believed it, it was completely unreal to the family who arrived. My brother had to return from the other side of the world and came too late.

Of 15 IV drips only 2 remained: the Dormicum, the Morphine and the ever-pumping respirator. It was clear to all of us: We left her in God's hands to regain health enough for partial recovery or death, the latter seeming the most likely.

My mom was a Catholic so we had the Final Sacraments given to her. I myself am a Wiccan so I integrally prayed Wiccan along. I said many prayersas did the family.

I'm the pharmguy of the family, helping her manage her medicines etc. (...) The surgeon would hear nothing of it, but the nurses of the ICU granted my wish to have a needled syringe containing 500mg of Morphine HCl present in the room in case her death process would turn into the ultimate nightmare (..) I would've plunged it myself if none of the nurses would do it should the need arise.
Fortunately this proved unnecesary (...)

The death spots crept up her body, bloodpressure went down from over 100 to  20/15 or so. I looked at the monitor and saw her heart go from 90bpm to flatline without cramping: it just stopped.
A final kiss(...) a final goodbye and it was over.
at 18:24 on July 4 2003 my mother's heart ceased beating at 63 years of age (...)

My brother arrived yesterday and the 3 of us (dad too) went to seeher remains. She likely will be cremated coming thursday. In a few hours the funeralguy returns with his fucking salestalk and book of assorted coffins and other formal shit. In the Ideal World we'd all live in a small village, the whole family got together, we cut some trees and did it ourselves. But the perversity of civilisation includes strangers and salestalks and shit like that to come between you and (...) your beloved.

I just wrote my little speech for coming thursday. I'll try to translate it correctly.

Mother,
You left the Earthly
You returned to the place we all come from.
Your joys, your pains, a head full of memories of an intense life you've left behind and you moved on as a Soul.

Yougot such joy from helping others, yet had to bear such a heavy load in life. You allways pushed through, against all setbacks, the depressions and finaly the surgeries you had to go through.
You were a Fighter until the end and posessed a strenght I've never seen in others.

(personal parts removed)

Mother, mom,
You left the Eartly.
You returned to the place we all came from
Your body dissolves into Earth, Water, Fire and Air, you live on in our memories and your Soul will forever walk the mysterious path we all are walking until the end of time.

Me, XXXXX, all who love you will never forget you.
Mom, Blessed Be and Fare Well.

(Mod: please keep this thread free of druggie or pro-life venom or lock it. I won't be on for some time, sorry to all of you for laying this on you and thanks with all my heart for reading this.One needs not respond, having read this you have payed enough respect. Thank you all.)

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAislingGheal
A wave on the ocean
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Northern Ohio
Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Asante] * 1
    #1689579 - 07/06/03 04:20 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My condolences to you and your family, God and Goddess watch over you.

--------------------

"I hate having to pick between the lesser of two evils. But I'm glad Obama was elected. McCain was another war monger. I'd rather deal with our country going into debt than trying to take on afghanistan...oh wait FUCK!" - Fungus_tao

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Asante]
    #1689600 - 07/06/03 04:42 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My condoleces to everybody involoved.Sorry for your loss and Best of luck to all of you. Your mothers at peace now.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflinePala
Dharma Bum

Loc: Within You Without You
Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #1689624 - 07/06/03 05:16 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My condolences as well. Your mother has found some peace, and may you find yours as well. I'm ver sorry.

--------------------
huh????

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1689656 - 07/06/03 06:56 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My heart goes out to you, you are obviously a very loving human-being.

My condolences.

--------------------

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #1689739 - 07/06/03 08:42 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Please accept my most heartfelt condolences as well to you and everyone who shares your loss. May she rest in peace free from the pain that life can cause.

God Bless

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Anonymous

#1689748 - 07/06/03 08:53 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

There are no words that i can say that will ease the pain you must feel.
I am so sorry for your loss and you will be in my prayers.

OfflineZutroye
Duke
Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Ripple]
    #1689749 - 07/06/03 08:53 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My condolences to you and your family, I hope your mother is in a better world now.

OfflinePala
Dharma Bum

Loc: Within You Without You
Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Zutroye]
    #1689760 - 07/06/03 09:02 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Wiccan Seeker - A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through.  :smile:

--------------------
huh????

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1691719 - 07/06/03 11:56 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Sad, hope you get better, and her pain is over.

did you write a post once about drinking some cannabis tea with your mom?

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: pattern]
    #1692357 - 07/07/03 06:34 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

May the Gods bless all of you.

Moments of grief and clarity, the unrealness of it all fades away mercilessly.

The vulture of the funeral sevice industry has swooped down on us with stuff like announcing her death, choosing box & flowers and all that severe stuff. Kindly fuck off mister businessman, we're in mourning here.

About a month ago my mom and I did Poppyhead tea so I know she took delight in morphine. I knew she liked Benzos and these were the pharms that (...) protected her from the pains of leaving this world behind (...) She and I did Cannabis tea too a few times & she liked that too. She never was a druggie like me (did XTC once with me in the mid-90s) but the last weeks she felt the courage and urge to get to know "that world".

You can see I'm on rational mode now, and these moments of seeming inner peace could drive one nuts with guilt if you don't know it's part of it all.

It hurts so much, and yet it brings out the goodness in the people around you. It's comforting too to get these shroomerite condolances from all across the globe. Bless you, bless all of you.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
    #1693258 - 07/07/03 01:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

May yours and your mothers gods watch over and bless the both of you and your family.

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1693312 - 07/07/03 02:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

That's sad news.

63 is too young.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1693334 - 07/07/03 02:09 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Even when given the inevitability of death, the account of your mother's passing has driven a spear of sadness into my heart. I cannot fathom how this could be treating you, but I appreciate you sharing these heavy days with us.

Much love for you and yours. May she Rest In Peace.

--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: geokills]
    #1695809 - 07/08/03 07:47 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

may the light embrace her...
may the light uphold you and yours
may all beings be peaceful, may all being be happy, may all beings sleeping awaken...
blessed be...
~
~

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1695852 - 07/08/03 08:13 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Im sorry for your loss  :frown:.  If you need anything you can pm me, I'll try my best to accomodate.

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Stein] * 1
    #1696467 - 07/08/03 01:35 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I hate this - because I want to be able to express to you how sorry I am for your loss however - words never come out right for me. I hope you understand how I feel - and that your story and words brought me to tears. I would also like to say - I had a teacher whom I was very close with - his mother had died from colon cancer. Now because I'm not the type of person who can express things because I am always terrified I'll say the wrong thing - I went around the High School and collected a dollar or more from all students and teachers and ended up donating over $400 towards colon cancer research in his mother's name. I still make these donations (obviously not as generous because I am not a bread winner right now) - so I'll make one and for security reasons upon yourself I won't bother asking your mother's name but I'll keep her in my thoughts when I send it out.
Blessed Be (yes - I am a fellow Wiccan... 6 years now).

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Delyrium]
    #1698931 - 07/09/03 06:10 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Guys, guys..
It's absolutely heartwarming to get all these sincere responses from Shroomerites all over the world. It's a great comfort to me to (...) get all your responses and prayers being said and I do pass them on to my close relatives. The Shroomery really IS a community.

Hard times lie ahead. Tomorrow my mother's remains shall be returned to nature (...)
She really loved the ocean. We're thinking about letting the tides of next autumn wash out her ashes; my dad, brother and me will (...) go to the beach she loved so and (...)

You never think it'll happen to you but it will, my fellow Shroomerites. Please (...) take that rainy afternoon to put on paper your last wishes for we'll all leave this world one day. (...) cuddle up to your loved ones and let them know (...) you love them because they or you can be gone in the blink of an eye.
I myself believe in neverending reincarnation but nontheless a life is precious and always too short. Celebrate Life.

Thank you all. Several of you have up to now been merely a nick and a pic but you're real people and you genuinely care.
Bless you all.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1699000 - 07/09/03 07:26 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I know it sounds trite, but your mother is in a better place now.

Death is a begining, not an end. Godbless you and your family.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (07/04/16 11:58 AM)

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1699084 - 07/09/03 08:15 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Wiccan Seeker I'm very grateful to you for writing that, it's so touching.
I'm also glad your mother came to know the joy of getting high before she passed away.
RIP

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: zeta]
    #1699090 - 07/09/03 08:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

it was very touching ... i almost cried, but i caught myself beforehand.

WS, my prayers are going out to you. you mother will always be there guiding you thru your life. take care, my friend, and best of luck.

love,
a_s

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #1704928 - 07/11/03 02:15 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yesterday my mom was cremated.

My brother and I said our last goodbyes and closed the coffin. I can't describe the horror of having to lose someone as dear to you as our mother was to us, but time waits for no-one.

Over 50 people, family and friends, were gathered for the ceremony. My brother, me and my uncle (her brother)each spoke our prepared speeches, the ceremony ended with her music of choice (Beethoven's 5th paino concerto, part 2)and we all said our goodbyes. Afterwards we all gatered for a simple meal, a tradition where I live.

What can I say? Somehow the ceremony proved to turn another page of grief and helped us find peace with her demise. Much grief lies ahead and she will be missed for all our lives, but my brother and I feel we did what we could and that if she would be there to witness, she'd be proud of us. I feel drained and need some rest, but much needs be arranged also. Next week our father takes us out sailing, in a way re-uniting our broken home for a short while.
We grew closer through this ordeal, the three of us.

My mother has returned to dust and her Spirit and Body have moved completely to the other side.
May she rest in peace and forever wander the path we all travel.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#1704952 - 07/11/03 02:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I want to thank you all for all your loving care and support through all of this. It is good to know you care, even though we just know eachother by words, nicks and pics only.

Despite all the bitching going on, the Shroomery truely is a fine community.

Thank you all for your care and support, especially since a cop-out was a mere tap on the backspace-button away.
Thank you and bless your hearts.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

#1705232 - 07/11/03 07:29 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Condolences, it was only now that i was able to read your story in full detail.

Your mom is in a better place if you believe so...my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #1705502 - 07/11/03 10:39 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Friend.

Certainly her death has also been her fortunate rebirth into a life of new experience, wonder and learning.

May your own pain be lessened and brief.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

OfflineSnobrdr311
outdoorenthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Ped]
    #1707836 - 07/12/03 02:24 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I am terribly sorry for your loss. Words can not describe how hard this must be for you. I lost my grandfather and best friend on December 29th 2002, it was my first experience with death and losing anyone I was even remotly close to.

I never shed tears, but after reading your first post I did. I visualized myself in your shoes, losing my mother, going through the same things you just went through. It must be horrible. I'm sorry. Keep your head up, times heals.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#8594275 - 07/04/08 08:26 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

WARNING!
The last post in this topic is more than 30 days old! (exactly 1819 days)
Please only post a reply if it is truly relevant!!

Today it is exactly 5 years ago that she died.

You don't ever get completely over something like this, you integrate it in your life and move on.

5 years..

One thing is certain for me, and that is that her time had come. Her life could have gone one way, and that is far worse than it already was. Her death put an end to her suffering that went on for years.

How she died was a nightmare. That she died, put an end to her suffering before it got way way worse.
I believe it was for the best.

That dream, that nightmare I told about in the first post, it was her saying her goodbyes to me from her delirium. I later found out my brother experienced a similar transpersonal event, in the plane towards home.

5 years...

Rest in peace.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#8594284 - 07/04/08 08:34 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

What a crazy story.  Sounds like you're doing alright though...?

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8594295 - 07/04/08 08:45 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

In the first 3 years I was pretty far from allright in many ways. For one, I ate absolute crap and tons of it, and gained 90 lbs. I stuffed myself so full of crap foods I gained what was left of her entire bodyweight in those years. Life had no meaning, and the pain was so strong back then. I didn't want to die, which is a good thing.

You never get over something like this, you integrate it in your life and move on.

I'm OK now, life is meaningful and enjoyable once more, and I've lost 30 of those lbs already.

I'm doing alright now, most definitely.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#8594567 - 07/04/08 11:25 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: zeta]
    #8594736 - 07/04/08 12:33 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry to hear about that Wiccan. She's in a better place now. Good luck bro.

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8594848 - 07/04/08 12:58 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Just yesterday I was brought to tears over the death of someone I hardly knew.  Reading this touching post brought me close to that feeling again.  I'm not one to cry, and I hadn't realized this was bumped for the aniversary.  I'm glad that she lives on in your memory.

--------------------

Discuss Politics

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Asante] * 4
    #23410012 - 07/04/16 11:13 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleOhMrJohnson
Modern Day Alchemist

Loc: Terra Incognita Flag
    #23410044 - 07/04/16 11:24 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Requiescat in pace

:heart:

--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #23410084 - 07/04/16 11:36 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

My condolences. My mom was in the hospital on mothers day (all that weekend) for a stroke and she only has half of one kidney working. I know the day will come when I have to deal with mom passing as well.

--------------------

Offlinehex_enduction
satta massa gana
Male User Gallery

Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23410124 - 07/04/16 11:53 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

My condolences, OP. My mom passed in 2004 when I was just 9. Still one of the hardest things I've had to go through.

--------------------

Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Asante] * 2
    #24461134 - 07/06/17 05:48 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Yesterday and the day before I meditated for 36 hours, and she was with me. She told me before, she is now reincarnated as a little girl in Germany, and that I would meet her again in this lifetime.

God bless her and God bless every single one of you.

She found her salvation in death, as well we all, before we will live again.

I dedicate this song to her, not as much her memory as for the beautiful woman she was and is again.

I wish you all spoke the language.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #24461299 - 07/06/17 07:38 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Yesterday and the day before I meditated for 36 hours, and she was with me. She told me before, she is now reincarnated as a little girl in Germany, and that I would meet her again in this lifetime.

Cool! What's her name? Did you get her number? Have you texted her yet? Does the the girl know about this? Since your mom is now the girl was it actually the girl that contacted you? How old is this girl? Are the German police aware of your relationship?

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #24461309 - 07/06/17 07:41 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck you FakeSun, to fart over this thread. What a classless thing to do.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #24461312 - 07/06/17 07:43 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

No. I'm assuming this really happened and I'm asking the basic questions anyone would want to know.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 2
    #24461421 - 07/06/17 08:43 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

Cool! What's her name? Did you get her number? Have you texted her yet? Does the the girl know about this? Since your mom is now the girl was it actually the girl that contacted you? How old is this girl? Are the German police aware of your relationship?

Dude you're a straight fucking tool. Why is so much of what you say absolute asshole bullshit? Learn when to shut the fuck up and not say anything at all, you'd benefit everyone by clearly fucking off.

That's the last I'll say about it though. My condolences Asante. I haven't seen my mom in over 10 years, it's been really hard for me. It's like she's dead but she's not and it's almost worse.. Life really likes throwing those curve balls.

Edited by larry.fisherman (07/06/17 08:44 AM)

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
    #24461544 - 07/06/17 09:44 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

My mom died just a few days later. July 10, 2003.

InvisibleMad_Larkin
Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: mycosis]
    #24461578 - 07/06/17 09:54 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

who has she been reincarnated as?

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Mad_Larkin] * 3
    #24461588 - 07/06/17 09:59 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I haven't taken the necessary divination drugs to discern that. :cookiemonster:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: mycosis]
    #24461643 - 07/06/17 10:24 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mycosis said:
My mom died just a few days later. July 10, 2003.

My condolences :hug:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #24461858 - 07/06/17 11:57 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

So sorry to hear about Asante. I lost my mom to cancer too. I hate that disease.....

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

#24461872 - 07/06/17 12:07 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

she looks like YOU, thick dark eye brow white hair person

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM [Re: Le_Canard]
    #24461904 - 07/06/17 12:24 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Le_Canard said:
So sorry to hear about Asante. I lost my mom to cancer too. I hate that disease.....

My condolences for your loss.

My mother was horribly ill, so much was going wrong all at once. Her death was mercy from the Universe. She was starting to get alzheimers, the surgery had left her with a colostomy bag she didnt want to live anymore.

Her death was mercy, the only way out left to her.

Dying is as natural as being born. Try not to fear it and when it comes, try to face it with dignity.

Sometimes death is the cure to what ails us.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds