Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRemut
Green Thumb
Dream inducing herbs
    #1688653 - 07/05/03 07:20 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I was running a little experiment herbs that are taken by tea/smoked
Mugwort tea before bedtime had a effect i drank it for a week evey night dreams were easier to remember and some were even lucid dreams.

Lucid dreaming is you know your dreaming and take control of the dream at least in a small way. Early that day i was talking to my uncle where to put some potted plants i got anoyed and left. For some reason the large potted plants kill the grass under the pot. So i went to bed drinking the tea and sure enough i had a dream. I was in a conversation about the potted plants the then my uncle was smashing the pots with a hammer. I realized i was dreaming i don't know how it was triggered but i knew this was not real. So i looked up to the sky and to fly away with white bed sheets behind me. I was falling into the ocean i crashed in to the waves and forced my slef to wake up before i droun( at this point my focus was gone and just normal dreaming tookover.)

So a little poppy pod tea healped dreaming but only 1/2 a effective as mugwort no lucid but more dreams say 3.

Datura blosson under my pillow for 4 days no dreams what so ever.

Valerain root was taken for 3 days in a row as tea. healped me to relax but no change in any dreams. .5 grams dry root.

Smoked salvia d then went to medatition a half hour latter i went to bed no real change but this was done only one day.

HBWR was used not to dream ,but i noticed every day i used it the night was had to get to sleep and no dreams at all.

I love dreaming it happens offen and keep a journal of some dreams that were interesting in some dreams seeing images on the walls then drawing them. One dream inspired me to make some large wooden beads and painting them to the image i seen.

--------------------
DO what I Would

Edited by Remut (07/06/03 03:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
Re: Dream inducing herbs [Re: Remut]
    #1688713 - 07/05/03 07:56 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting! Try some amanitas muscaria. Those are the real dreamers. :smile: The thing is that you will actually think you are dreaming what you do in reality. At least this effect had on me. Of course..this is not all. Very interesting thing.

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Dream inducing herbs [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #1688729 - 07/05/03 08:03 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Ive tried lots of wild lettuce, dream herb (calea) and mugwort in my pillow. Now I typically have 1-2 lucid dreams a night without taking anything, my advise to anyone who wants dream is to strongly intend to have them, and write them down in a journal right after waking up.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1688781 - 07/05/03 08:24 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Dream Herb is so far the best thing I've found that makes me remeber my dreams much better and increases lucidness. I've tryed other things that have made them much crazier and others easy to remeber but as far a lucidity goes this is the best, and it makes me remeber dreams about as well as I need to. I dont really need to be remebering more than 4 dreams a night anyways :tongue2:

I've noticed things that make dreams crazier or intense or really really weird make you remeber them pretty well but usually kills any chance of lucidness :frown:

OfflineRemut
Green Thumb
Re: Dream inducing herbs [Re: DailyPot]
    #1689521 - 07/06/03 03:19 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Amanitas muscaria i got lots of woods around here i go picking i seen a few befor but there very nice almost to nice to pick.

Dream herb is hard to grow from seed but maby i look harder in to getting some dry folage.

Wild lettuce thsy say that got opium like susbace in it any way it much nicer to put it under your pillow than to drink down fowl poppy tea.

Ya it interseting how herbs act on the human body even more odd how they work on the sleeping mind. Ill keep looking. Thanks all

--------------------
DO what I Would

OfflineAnansi
------------

#1690203 - 07/06/03 01:39 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Actually I had a 1 in 4 sprout rate on Calea. You could pm for a place to buy the seed and tips on how to sprout it.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Dream inducing herbs [Re: Anansi]
    #1690385 - 07/06/03 02:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Dream inducing herbs ???

search Dreamherb!
www.erowid.org

I have some seeds but havent gotten around to grow some yet, I did mugwort awhile back and didnt know it increases dream although I had some nice ones after using it , B vitamins help dreamS!

Lucid dreaming is great I just cant get my friends to try it , my Lucid tek, you could say is this, I push my fingers against something REAL solid and say in my head "am I dreaming" a couple of times and this causes my unconbrain to say this in sleep and I wake up pushing my hand through a wall or something or I realize I am dreaming and to make sure I am I push my hand through something.

And thats when the real fun starts !, you can do anything in a lucid dream and I have done it all ,except killing people animals rape etc, but in a lucid dream you "can" control the characters ! , with practice you can walk up to a girl and say "suck my dick please" and think to yourself , I want you to do this and you want to anyway so..., and then there is no reason to rape , unless you are just a sick fuck to begin with, I dont TRY to hurt people but I have also flicked over skyscapers by looking at them from far away and motioning my finger and smashed stuff, but I have also flied!!!

The best thing I did was ask myself while in a dream "why am I here , whats existence about!!!!" trippy thing was I was in the backyard of my old-house and then after saying that a place came out of the ground and started rising to the sky and 2 fences poped up, so I hoped my house fence and started to climb the first of the other 2 before waking up
DAMN!!!

--------------------

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Dream inducing herbs [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1690569 - 07/06/03 04:02 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, mind control aint rape :rolleyes:

Quote:

Psilocybeingzz said:
The best thing I did was ask myself while in a dream "why am I here , whats existence about!!!!" trippy thing was I was in the backyard of my old-house and then after saying that a place came out of the ground and started rising to the sky and 2 fences poped up, so I hoped my house fence and started to climb the first of the other 2 before waking up 

That sucks, its happened to everyone when they're trying to find out something really important. It even happened to homer when he could have gotten the best invention ever. 

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Dream inducing herbs [Re: DailyPot]
    #1691241 - 07/06/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

When I lucid dream, I find myself going out of body a lot, and also meditating. Yes....meditating, closed eye visuals in a dream are really intense and clear. I also love to fly. If I scream out "Pschedelic visuals now!" in dreams I get better visuals than any trip I ever had. How do I become Lucid? I couldn't tell you, I never do any kind of reality check, I just know that I'm in a dream, and usually have at least a lucid dream every other day.

OfflineYourHighness
ruling since1991

Loc: TX
Re: Dream inducing herbs [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1727390 - 07/18/03 11:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

A good dose of POTENT Kava Kava will give you very vivid, active, colorful dreams. Not really lucid, though (for me). Spend the money to get quality Kava root powder from an entheo-site. Don't waste your time trying to get a good kava experience using over-the-counter pills you can buy in stores --never worked for me.

Calea zacatechichi is good for the vivid / lucid dreams. For some reason, it only worked ONCE for me (my first time). Plus, the taste is among the most foul of all plants !

Peace,

YourHighness

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Dream inducing herbs [Re: YourHighness]
    #1729877 - 07/19/03 10:12 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I have some powdered and dried Kava in a zip-lock baggie that I bought a few months ago before it became illegal. How long does this stuff keep? If it makes my dreams more vivid I might try it.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Offlineebuk
Stranger
Re: Dream inducing herbs [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1730796 - 07/19/03 07:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

try 500mg to 1 gram valerian root. 20 to 60 mcgs melatonin. and 200mgs to 1 gram vitamin b-6 a half hour before going to bed. crazy ass shit. i was going for multiple lucid dreams. what i got was better. i remember waking up 3 or 4 times during the night to go to the bathroom and drink water. i think this is due to the b-6. anyways, i remember getting up but my dreams continued. i also had and remembered more than 10 dreams that night. it was very interesting. i would recommend however that you start out very low with all three, to let the body soak it all up. do this for a week, small doses every night. youre not looking for any effect at all, you just want to see how your body reacts to the mix. then on day seven, wham! take a mega dose of each and see what happens. i dont think you can build up tolerance with low doses. who knows, i found it very interesting. later.

oh yeah, a word of caution. do not take melatonin in the morning or during the day unless you like jet lag. it will seriously throw off your sleep patterns. take it before bed at a decent hour bros. valerian and b6 are cool to take whenever. later.

--------------------
as days go by we drift away into a world of never ending change.

InvisiblePinhead
Oregano
Male

Loc: Hootersville
Re: Dream inducing herbs [Re: YourHighness]
    #1732657 - 07/20/03 03:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Peppermint tea is suppose to help with lucid dreaming.

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: Dream inducing herbs [Re: Pinhead]
    #1732668 - 07/20/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The dream herb I smoked Friday night definately helped me remember my dreams, which were lucid at points a well. The 6 bong hits I took made me feel very anxious, though, and gave me a headache that took me to 7-11 at 3:30 in the morning for excederin :smile:

OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, QC
Re: Dream inducing herbs [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1746602 - 07/25/03 12:08 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I had been smoking datura for 3 days straight(with cannabis), and I have had some really cool dreams. Haven't been doing it long enough to see if the chemicals accumulate in your system, so that the dreams become cumulatively(sp?) more pronounced and odd.

--------------------
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies