Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinesun_spots
Good boob day
 User Gallery

Loc: Nirvana
Re: Naked German monk found wandering Bavarian forest after tripping on some bad berries [Re: Asante]
    #16874128 - 09/19/12 10:50 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

:aweoverdose:

--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

Re: Naked German monk found wandering Bavarian forest after tripping on some bad berries [Re: sun_spots]
    #16874138 - 09/19/12 10:53 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Have you ever eaten one wiccan?

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Naked German monk found wandering Bavarian forest after tripping on some bad berries [Re: underfliptown]
    #16874167 - 09/19/12 10:58 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

On several occasions I have when I was younger, half-berries to energize me and on one occasion 2 berries to go places.  Its pretty Hellish and toxic.

Fresh Belladonna cherries taste sweet with bitter seeds, its easy to eat a bunch if you dont have a clue. Dried ones taste like bitter raisins.

Eating the berry skin and juice but not the seeds cuts the side effects in half but really, DONT DO THIS.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: Naked German monk found wandering Bavarian forest after tripping on some bad berries [Re: Asante]
    #16874257 - 09/19/12 11:13 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Grafting is where you take the top part of a plant and let it reattach itself to the roots and stem of a related plant. That doesnt happen by itself in nature.

Datura's alkaloids are produced in the roots, so they went into the top half and concentrated as juice in the tomatoes.

I grafted two types of pears together when I was growing up. (In the country).
:thumbup:

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
On several occasions I have when I was younger, half-berries to energize me and on one occasion 2 berries to go places.  Its pretty Hellish and toxic.

Fresh Belladonna cherries taste sweet with bitter seeds, its easy to eat a bunch if you dont have a clue. Dried ones taste like bitter raisins.

Eating the berry skin and juice but not the seeds cuts the side effects in half but really, DONT DO THIS.

What are the dangers? I would like to try this one day in a safe room (where I cannot hurt anyone or myself) providing there isn't any huge health risks.

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Naked German monk found wandering Bavarian forest after tripping on some bad berries [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #16874277 - 09/19/12 11:19 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

You are poisoned and as a side effect of that you have hallucinations.

Your heartrate doubles, your blood pressure doubles, you stop sweating and pissing yet get uncontrollably thirsty, you are at risk for convulsions and getting a heart attack, stroke or similar, and while you do this you are completely clinically insane.

Its the grandmother of bad ideas.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

#16874809 - 09/19/12 12:49 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

That would be good to keep on hand if you were trying to get out of a day's work. Just eat one and go to the doctor.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

#16875060 - 09/19/12 01:40 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

Your heartrate doubles, your blood pressure doubles, you stop sweating and pissing yet get uncontrollably thirsty, you are at risk for convulsions and getting a heart attack, stroke or similar, and while you do this you are completely clinically insane.

That sounds painfully horrible!
Is that true with all anticholinergic substances (datura, etc) or is that only with belladonna? Is it because of acute anticholinergic syndrome (I think so)?
Are their any safe deliriants?

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (09/19/12 01:42 PM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Naked German monk found wandering Bavarian forest after tripping on some bad berries [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #16875135 - 09/19/12 02:00 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Safe no but anticholinergics nearly devoid of peripheral anticholinergic effects (the ones that act on the body)  are dextro-hyoscyamine and an optical isomer of BZ.

You will still be insane though, and prone to cut off your dick because it shouldnt be there or eat handfulls of soil because you are hungry.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
    #16880231 - 09/20/12 01:35 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
That sounds painfully horrible!
Is that true with all anticholinergic substances (datura, etc) or is that only with belladonna? Is it because of acute anticholinergic syndrome (I think so)?
Are their any safe deliriants?

I've experienced it, would be less squeamish around 'brave' people, if they knew what they were in for. :facepalm:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck