Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Things you've brought back from a trip intact
    #1687657 - 07/05/03 10:25 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I really "saw" nature for the first time when I tripped in the wilderness, and now I look at trees all day long and see them as so much more than I used to.  Rather than seeing a green plant, I see all the colors, the subtle reds and yellows, all the details.  Its wonderful, with a little concentration I can see the trees just as I saw them tripping, faces and all :grin:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Things you've brought back from a trip intact [Re: Noviseer]
    #1687739 - 07/05/03 11:43 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Tripping in general helped me develop an appreciation for abstract art as well as artistic expression in general. I consider it a great gift.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Offlinesalviadog
Stranger

Re: Things you've brought back from a trip intact [Re: Boppity604]
    #1687846 - 07/05/03 01:00 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Salvia has given me a great appreciation for nature. Whenever I used to look outside, I used to notice the buildings and cars. Now, I notice everything green and what little we have left of it. I also have very vivid dreams, which I never used to have. Vivid dreams are cool because it's a whole other life in which you can do things you can't in waking reality. Also, I have noticed that my creativity/visualization is up 100%, I can think of amazing things and visualize them. All these luxuries I have lived without since childhood.

My theory on this is that psychedelics give us the ability to see life as it is meant to be lived. I think this is pretty closely related to the Native American culture, but that's just my opinion. But, as we become aware of the current civilization, our innocence is shattered and we lose some of the freethinking that we once had. Psychedelics allow us to regain that innocence.

--------------------
Happiness is not being smart enough to know what to worry about.

OfflineGoddess
Stranger
Re: Things you've brought back from a trip intact [Re: salviadog]
    #1693879 - 07/07/03 07:17 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I think since I've started taking hallucinogens, I'm increasingly more appreciative of nature and my friends and family. I trip w/my family a lot (I took E for the first time w/my cousins, their friends, my sister and brother-in-law. Plus my cousin and I are good friends so we do a lot together). Every time I trip now I feel a little more at one w/nature and the way the world should be. I appreciate nature more; I feel so good about who I am and how fortunate I am to have friends and family who are as wonderful as I am. I just feel like I see the world with a much greater love and understanding of all the things I have and how materialism really causes people to ignore the great things that are given to you by just being alive!

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: Things you've brought back from a trip intact [Re: Goddess]
    #1694933 - 07/08/03 01:04 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I've never tried em :frown:

and threads like this make me really anxious to.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Things you've brought back from a trip intact [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1696865 - 07/08/03 05:49 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not talking about HPPD or anything problematic, I'm talking something positive.  When I say I can see more colors in trees now, its not hallucination, i'm just more open and observant.  Its a good thing not a bad thing :grin:

--------------------

OfflineFtMnsWeedisDank
Fort MountainHas Danky Dank
    #1696967 - 07/08/03 06:25 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I remember thousands of great ideas and so forth flying across my brain last time I shroomed, but really the only thing I gained from my trip was my freedom from bud. I used to be really hooked on herbals, I would buy a sack everyday and not smoke it until around 11 or 12 am. I did this for about a month until I hit my first snag in the road. I couldn't get a hold of my dealer one day and not only did it piss me off, It left a little hole inside me. Sure enough, when night rolled around I desperatly wanted a dub, a bowl, anything!
It was that night I discovered I could scrape my resin. Boy, I got
huge chunks of resin that night, and I got my fix for the night. I could sleep like a baby again. Look at me, i'm rambling. Anyhow, about a few weeks after that night (Still, I held true to my schedule and no doubt was toking up everynight around the same time and probably even watched the same shows) I bought a quarter of shrooms from my friend. I don't know what kind they were, but I took half and gave the other half to my brother. I was sitting in my big recliner and I remember having different voices think for me. They were saying (in 3rd person) "How could I be addicted to pot? That's just idiotic. Being addicted to an earthly substance. It's not gonna kill me to leave it alone for days at a time. What's the worst that can happen?"
and like a tidalwave, I got struck with an insight so amazing, It actually stopped my cravings for pot. If I hadn't had that trip, there's no doubt in my mind I would still be smoking everyday, then trying to find money to get my next sack...I will always be in debt
to mushies.

Offlinepsilofan
Question Sleep

Loc: Halls Of Valhalla, 3rd Do...
Re: Things you've brought back from a trip intact [Re: FtMnsWeedisDank]
    #1699601 - 07/09/03 02:44 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Everytime I trip I hit a point probably the peak where I can literally feel a change within myself, almost like a switch being thrown, and I know from that point on im a different person, ive realized something about the universe or have a greater appreciation for something or another, nature is a really really good example of this, the forest on shrooms is very intense, the feeling is godlike, one with all. Another thing I brought back was my distaste for uptight people, realizing were all connected and that life is way to short to be so angry and angst ridden all the time, people who just are not laid back, I simply cannot connect with and I find them confusing and not worth my time. And of course belief.
Bill Hicks Says it Best:
"Once again id have to recommend a psychadelic experience. It makes you realize that your beliefs are just that, something you were taught, it doesnt make them real..."
Amen Bill.
If you havent heard Bill Hicks, check him out.

--------------------
"There is no such thing as death, and life is only a dream in which we are the imagination of ourselves."
-Hicks

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

Re: Things you've brought back from a trip intact [Re: psilofan]
    #1702050 - 07/10/03 11:27 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I can make things move and blend in and when i do it i can here every little bug and noise.

--------------------
Ah Shit

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
    #1702851 - 07/10/03 03:52 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Tripping has made me appreciate nature like.. ten times more.
I never used to care much.
Now I have plants all over my room, a garden, and I love to go hiking in the mountains or anywhere where there's nature and no boring (always sober work work work) people scrambling around :smile:

Other stuff too.. it's made me a much deeper thinker than I used to be.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience