Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesummitstealth
D-dog

Loc: EastCoast, USA
Re: Pets [Re: mushieangel]
    #1448154 - 04/10/03 09:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I love pets alot, i like getting high and letting my favorite cate in his name is Garfeild. he is a very loving cat that has a super soft coat on him his very fun to play with. along with my 4 other cats. Somthing about them that just makes me happy on days im down or not feeling good. i like luvin all up on them just like they do me

Peace, dp

--------------------
Sporeworks
Ralphster44's Spores
MicronFilter Disc
Hawkseye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTavarua
A Nobody

Loc: Califuckinfornia
Meow [Re: Alobar]
    #1681010 - 07/02/03 05:02 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I remember the first time I saw my cat while under the influence of Cubensis, he wouldn't leave me alone for quite a while and was actually spooking me out a bit because it looked like a third eye was trying to peek out at me from his forehead. First time I had ever seen that visual, on a cat too. So interesting.

I had to kindly send him on his way after too long though.

--------------------
Gotta love life cuz life be lovin me

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: Meow [Re: Tavarua]
    #1681873 - 07/02/03 11:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yup.... I start get get annoyed by my friend saying "the dog knows."
Every time we trip he says it but I already know the dog knows so I dont want to talk about it. I want to eat peaches instead.

OfflineElvish
enthusiast
Re: Meow [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1685417 - 07/04/03 12:19 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

What do you all think about getting your pets high?
I've been getting altered with my dog for years, he loves it! He's an Australian Shepherd, really intellegent. One time, I let him drink some shroom juice with me and his features became exaggerated.
He just seemed like a BIG OL' NOSE with feet just walkin' around sayin'
"How ya doin'?" Tongue hangin' out.
We play fought for like 1/2 an hour! Once, on acid, I just sat there petting him forever... him licking my hand...it was a strange, simple kind of feedback loop. He's weird also, I can stare at him and he just looks right through me like.."yeah?"
No aggression, no fear, just ... "yep...here I am."
On the other hand, I've seen a friend's cat that, I almost want to say, was abused. They had given (forced?)the cat...to smoke crack...(yeah, I know!)
and that cat would bolt for the door everytime it was opened, not a good sign. So, i guess it's a fine line huh?
What do you guys think of dosing the dog or cat?

Meooow?

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: Meow [Re: Elvish]
    #1685968 - 07/04/03 07:50 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Its amazing how pets know when you are in an altered state.
I have a black lab, when I smoke some herb and I am really stone he kind of takes advantage of me cuz he does not obey me, and does what he wants, but when I do shrooms wow it changes completely.
I never bring him when I am peeking (I usually go for higher dosages) but when I am starting to come down I bring him, he is completely crazy.
Liking me jumping like never before like he wants what I have :smile:
Most amazingly what ever I say he obeys like a professional trained dog, which he never does in a normal state
I believe is cuz I am in such an emphatic state that we can communicate better plus I feel so much love for the beast.

--------------------

Edited by LOBO (07/04/03 07:59 AM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Meow [Re: LOBO]
    #1685989 - 07/04/03 08:14 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome...great dog.  I wish I could have a dog.  :smile: 

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
Re: Pets [Re: Alobar]
    #1687090 - 07/04/03 10:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

How absolutely weird. What a great thread, I just found it. Not five minutes before I was holding my new kitten and thinking, you know I don't actually have to trip alone, I have my cats! And then I found this trip. Synchronicity!! I haven't tripped in about 7 years so it is weird that I would consider tripping "by myself, think my kitten and cat would be perfect to ground me into reality, and then find this thread." I also know the kitten will shred my hands while I play with her while tripping. It'll be well worth it. Thanks everyone. I also think a dog would be fun to trip with.

I have tripped with a pet parakeet before. It was weird seeing a seven foot long parakeet tracer streak across the room and land, then take off again. I basically think that most birds are really stupid, but they are weird to trip with. I did this about the time they started linking some dinosaurs with birds. So, I put on some dinosaur Jr. to have for trip music. I did not cheese out and play Free Bird though.

Keep it going. Anyone trip with big ass lizards or snakes?

-RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: Pets [Re: RANKSRAGGY68]
    #1687514 - 07/05/03 04:51 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I wouldn't recommend tripping with big assed lizards -- they're something you always need to excercise a bit of caution around, even when they're perfectly well socialized and 'friendly'.  This level of caution is automatic for anyone with experience with them, but I wouldn't want to get all fucked up and then have to deal with a bite.  :wink:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag