Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMr. Wilson
experienced weiner rubber
Male

Loc: Weinerville, Flag
hoogshagenii???
    #16869910 - 09/18/12 04:42 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i was sitting here thinking about when i went to the field yesterday to get some manure--while i was scooping the dry stuff i happened to spy with my little eye a couple of mushrooms growing--when i walked to em they looked kinda like a cube but they had this funny looking cap on em--they were actually really dry when i pulled one---when i looked at it closer it had that stripey striated kinda iridescent stem but it was kinda grayish---it also had a little dark crusty kinda spot where the veil might have been--the cap was kinda white like my albinos were except for a little tinge of gold in the center the underside had gills but was real white like it hadn't sporulated---the cap kinda looked like a wizard hat with like this real short nipple on it--hers the kicker--when i smelled it it smelled like a cube--man im kickin myself for not taking it home---i put it back on the ground next to the other one and scooped some more manure right on top of em---man id like to know what kinda shroom that was----i also think i seen some shaggy manes growing out of some mulch at my school the other day--they was freaky lookin tall cap with like scales on em---least thats what i think they were------this was a PM i made to a feller here bout a week ago---i looked int this and the shrooms i found in that pasture looks exactly like them hoogs---well its been raining like hell the last few days and i just seen a flush of some other shit in my yard--thinking bout going down to that pasture now and pick and take some pics--what say yall???

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesuchen
Once and Future Noob
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shangri-la
Trusted Identifier
Re: hoogshagenii??? [Re: Mr. Wilson]
    #16870059 - 09/18/12 05:09 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Do you live in Mexico near any coffee plantations?

--------------------
Rod Tulloss said:

The bulb is the bulb.

The volva is the volva.

They have a very long term realtionship, but they’re “just friends.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom